Start of Phase 2: Devil Prince in Action

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

1 week later

At the request of my queen, I didn't do anything for the past week, but just rest and relax with her. Although I whine, I was also glad that I did that because I got to spend time with her. We just stayed at home and cuddled while watching a movie. The girls dropped by last night and chatted with us. They ended up teasing Jessica because they saw the hickey i made on her neck.

(>/////////////////////////////<)

i couldnt believe that I did that. Aigoo, it's so embarrassing. I couldn't understand myself. Every time I would get sick, I became a ert. Aish, forget about that. For now, i need to meet someone, Paul has already finished the preparation for the start of phase 2 and it's my turn to move.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, checking my outfit, when i saw the love of my life in the reflection looking at me, i turned around and smiled at her.

"Babe, are you still worrying?" I approached her and stared at her eyes. When I told her that i would go out and meet someone related to the plan, she got worried that someone would see us and KYM would find out and hurt me.

"Can you blame me?" i heard what Paul said, HE is looking for you. What if he finds you? I don't care if he hurts you, I don't care if I couldn't be part of SNSD again, i just dont want you to get hurt!! " i smiled widely when she said that. It means a lot to me that she cares.

"Love~" i caress her cheeks and kiss her lips.

"I promise nothing will happen to me because, remember, I'm the 'Devil Prince,' and no one has ever beaten me in my game." Her expression softens after the kiss, and as I pull away from the kiss, she pulls me in and hugs me tightly, and I hugged her back and caressed her hair.

"Promise me you will take care of yourself" i pulled away then look at her eyes, i give her my sweet smile.

and kissed her forehead

"I promise Babe~" when i pulled away from kissing her forehead, i saw her smiling at me, i stare at her and caress her cheeks.

"There's that smile i love" she playfully punch my shoulders and i chuckled.

"Sweet talker~" i grin at her and she push me because she was blushing, i laugh at her coz she is so cute.

"Aigoo my blushing Sica~" i pinch her cheeks playfully

"Yah stop teasing JeoBang~" i giggle when she called me JeoBang, i really  love that nickname she call me.

"Arasso, so how do i look babe?" i step away from her and make a turn.

"As usual, your handsome JeoBang~" she glared at me playfully.

"Are you sure you are not seeing a girl?" She stared at me intently.

"Yep, im super sure babe~, you know i would never ever cheat on you." What I said is true, i would never ever cheat on Jessica.

"You better keep your words, JeoBang~ or else." She glared at me. I nodded my head and smiled. Of course, I knew what would happen to me.

I'll be dead... because she will kill me.

She was fixing my suit and hair when the doorbell rang.

"I think Paul is here." She smiled at me and gave me my phone.

"Then let's get down. We don't want him waiting right JeoBang~" I held her hand and went out of my room. We walked downstairs and went to the door, i opened it and Paul went inside.

"Good morning boss, Ms.Jung" He bowed and smiled at us, Jessica sent us out. I looked at her and smiled.

"Text me if you need anything, okay babe?" She nodded her head at me.

"I will, oh and i think I will spend time with Soojung later JeoBang~" i nodded my head and smiled. I haven't met Jessica's sister but I'm excited to meet her.

"Okay, i'll ask Max and Taylor to watch over you."

"You don't need to do that." I shook my head and stared at her.

"Let me do that love~, it would make me feel at ease"

she just smile and nodded her head.

"All right," she says to Paul.

"Take care of her alright?" Paul smiles and bows his head.

She drew me in for a sweet kiss before letting go of my hand. "And you, my 'Devil Prince', go get them."

I wave goodbye to her and went inside the elevator.

Inside the Car

"Paul did you do what i ask of you?" he glance at me and nod his head.

"Yes Boss, the security is tight and i made sure that no one will know" i smirk then put my glasses and fix my hair.

"Alright, let get this show started"

Somewhere in Seoul, Inside a private room in a restaurant

Paul reserved the whole Japanese restaurant for this meeting and made sure that it was a secret. He led me inside a private room and when the people there saw me, they stood up and bowed. 

"Please sit down." Paul pulled the chair for me and stood behind me. The three people in the room sat down and smiled at me.

I figure that they now know who I am. Based on my looks, they stare at me like I'm a bank.

"What an honor to have the 'Prince' of The House of Park here in our presence." I knew it. Well, I guess it will make everything easier then.

"I'm honored that all of you accepted my invitation." They all smiled at me.

"The honor is ours." I looked at the man that spoke. He owned 6% of shares in SM.

"What can we do for you, Prince Park?" I chuckled. Prince Park is what the people call me in the business world. The second man that spoke is Mr. Kang. He owns 4.5% of shares in SM.

"I need to ask all of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter