Seoul Trouble

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

ASH/JEONGHYUN'S POV

I've decided it's time to return to Seoul and prepare for battle, and I look at the 'Scary' princess sleeping beside me on the plane.I stared at her face and chuckled. She looks like an angel when she's sleeping, but when you piss her off she will transform to her devil side and punish you. I felt myself shivering at that thought when I remembered how she knocked me out with just one punch.

Aigoo..

I saw Jessica shift in her position and her head found its way to my shoulder and that made me tense and freeze. She grabbed my arms and hugged them like she was hugging her pillow. I tried to remove her arms but she just hugged them tighter. At the end, I just let her then sighed and stared at her.

"You're killing me, Jessica," I say as I remove some of the hair from her face.

Everything about her is beautiful, her eyes, lips, and nose. I really like them. I wish I could kiss them.

What!? Dammit, get a grip on yourself, Jeonghyun, aish.. 

But as I stared at her, I couldn't help but reach for her cheeks and caress them, but I reluctantly pulled my hands away from her face and sighed.

What am i supposed to do? I took a last glance at Jessica and turned away.

I can't help myself; after spending all of my time with her every day for three weeks, the attraction I've felt for her since I became a sone and her fan grows; I know I should stop, but how the hell will I? If the attraction I have for her is too strong, it may turn into something more.

I turned to Jessica and gently covered her with my jacket.

"What are you doing to me, Princess?" "You're making me crazy," I mumbled to myself, and gently planted a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead.

I pulled away from her to sit up properly and close my eyes.

JESSICA'S POV

I heard what Jeonghyun said, and I also felt her kiss my forehead. I just pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't know that I was blushing furiously and my heart was beating like crazy. I was already awake when she tried to remove my hands from her arms, but I didn't open my eyes. I couldn't understand myself, but I really loved feeling Jeonghyun's warmth.

This past three weeks, she's been there for me, making me feel better, comforting me when I'm crying, and she even tolerates my violent side. She will just let me hit her. I know that sometimes I'm hitting her hard, but I never hear her complain.

I felt.....

special...

Especially when she will try everything just to make me happy or smile.

After the talk with Tiff, I felt so down and sad, but Jeonghyun never left my side. She would always hug me when I was crying and try her very best to make me laugh, and for that, I'm really thankful that she came into my life.

When I heard her steady breathing, which means she's already asleep, I slowly opened my eyes and stared at her. When Jeonghyun's sleeping, she's really calm and it shows in her face. I reached for her face and traced her eyebrows for me. Aside from her eyes and lips, I also find her eyebrows attractive because they really show how she felt. I took my phone out and quickly snapped a picture of Jeonghyun's sleeping face. I giggled at my actions, then snuggled closer to her and went back to sleep.

ASH/JEONGHYUN'S POV

Our plane just landed in Seoul a few minutes ago and we're currently walking out of the airport after we got our luggage. I was pulling both my suitcase and Jessica's while the Princess was only holding her shoulder bag. She was walking beside me while texting someone.

I wonder whose number she's texting.

On our way out, I saw some girls wearing mask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter