Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Day 2 (part 2)

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

Taeyeon's POV

When I saw Fany looking at JeoSica with envy, my heart hurt. I couldnt give her that kind of surprise because of our status. We always hide, or be cautious. I hate it. I really hate it when I can't show others how much I love them. I want to shout it out to the world, but I ca. I carefully reach for her hand and give it a gentle squeeze. She looks at me and her eyes immediately turn to Crescent Moon.

"Yes, TaeTae?" I smiled and kissed her hand.

"I love you, Fany-ah." She smiled more brightly.

"I love you more, TaeTae." She went and hugged me.

I hugged her back with one thought in my mind.

I NEED TO DO SOMETHING FOR HER.

I need Jeonghyun's help.

Jeonghyun's POV

We proceed to parasailing after the jetski rides.currently on the boat with crewmates of my yacht that prepared our parasailing equipment.

I was holding Jessica's hand while the boat sailed to the place where we were going to parasail. I look at the girls and all of them look excited, Sunny and Seohyun are taking selfies while the others talk with each other.

"Girls, who wants to go first?" I asked them. They all looked at each other, then Sooyoung and Hyoyeon raised their hands..

"Alright, SooHyo first, then who's next?" Sunny and Yuri raise their hands.

"YulSun, wait, are we going to use the room arrangement?" i chuckled as I noted how the order goes. Then the girls looked at each other and laughed, saying they didn't notice it until i pointed it out.

"Aigoo there's no fun with it guys, I want to partner up with the bunny," Sooyoung said

"I'll partner up with Seohyun," says Hyo

So in the end, here's the order.

Soosun -1st

HyoHyun- 2nd

YoonYul- 3rd

Taeny- 4th

Me and Jessica will go last.

When we reach the safest place to parasail, Sooyoung and Sunny are getting ready.

"Have fun girls," the staff said, and SooSun is up in the air.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!" both SooSun shouted

We took pictures of them and laugh, we could hear Sooyoung shouting.

"YAH!!!!" we heard Sunny shout and saw Sooyoung laughing, we shook our heads and smile coz we know Soo did something at Sunny again, after 15mins it's HyoHyun's turn to parasail.

"It's so beautiful Seo, look at the view ok? you will love it" Sunny told Seohyun and Seo nod her head then they're up in the air. Seohyun is having fun in the air, waving at us, she also took picture of both of them then showed it to us when they got back.

After YoonYul and TaeNy turns, it's finally our turn, Jessica's holding in my arms while i help her with her lifevest, i lift her chin and smile at her.

"It's okay love~ dont be scared, just hold my hand and let's have fun.." I peck her lips.

"If it's scary i'll kill you." she glare at me and i just smiled, i hold her hand and nod at the operator and they let us fly.

"Wooooooh!" i raise my hand and shouts, i glance at Jessica and she was closing her eyes.

"Love open your eyes it's beautiful" she opened her eyes slowly and gasp at the view of the other islands..

"Omo!" i stare at her and smile, seeing her smile like this makes me very happy

"Told you it's not scary.." she glance at me and smiled.

"Thank you Seobang for doing this for me and the girls." i intertwine our fingers and smile at her.

"I would do anything that could make you smile love~".

Back in the Yacht

We were back in the yacht after parasailing and were waiting for the next activity I prepared. The girls were chatting about their parasailing experience. Just then, the speed boat appeared with our next activity. The girls' jaw dropped.

"Girls, our next activity is a banana boat ride." They all look at me.

"Yay! That's fun! " SooHyoYul shouted excitedly.

"Yah! That's scary! Seobang, how could you make us ride that? " I smiled at them.

Yoona holds Seohyun's arm and hides. "I saw that on TV unnies, it goes so fast that we could be thrown away."

"It's a nice experience, guys," Yuri reasoned out.

It's a 3 vs. 6 debate, and I was just watching the girls bicker at each other. I find it really amusing when they're acting like that.

"Come on guys, we can only do it here," Sooyoung urged the others.

And after years... (kidding) (__) HyoSunSooYulYoonSeoTaeNy are the first to ride the banana boat. All of them are holding tight on the handle.

"WOOOHHHHH!!!" Hyoyeon shouted excitedly.

"This is going to be fun!" Soo and Yuri both said the same thing.

The speed boat starts going slow and when they reach the deepest part of the sea, they start going a bit fast. 

"Omo, look at them," Jessica points at the girls who are now shouting their hearts out.

(Hyo -infront-, Yoona then Sunny fall part)

(Yuri and Sooyoung fall)

When the speed boat doubled its speed, we saw Yuri and Sooyoung fly off the banana boat. We laughed at them and saw the speed boat slow down and go back to get the two passengers. In the 20 minute ride, Yoona, Hyo, Tae, and Sunny fall off too, and when they go back to the beach, they're all laughing at each other's fall. I went to them and helped them get down.

"Have fun, girls!" They all nodded their heads.

"It's super fun, unnie, the falling is fun too," Yoona said and laughed.

"Yeah, did you see how Hyoyeon flew off? Hahahahaha, it's so funny." Yuri is holding her stomach because she's laughing so hard. Hyoyeon pushes her and the girls laugh too.

Tiffa went to Jessica's side, smiling at her.

"Jessi, it's you and Jeongie's turn."

"I am not riding that thing." Jessica crossed her arms and glared at the girls.

"Aigoo, it's fun." "Sica-ah, just try it." Sunny came to her side and hugged her.

I knew she'd be scared when it was her turn to ride, so I set up another ride for us.I smiled and approached her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Seobang, if you're going to convince me to ride that thing, I'm going to kill you." 

"We're not riding that love, we're riding the donut."

"Donut?" The girls look at me and I point to the ride on the beach. It's for two people and it's safer.

"Wow, I want to ride it too." Sooyoung pouted. The rest of the girls nodded their heads. I looked at Jessica and offered my hand.

"Will you ride it with me, my love?" I asked her while smiling. She looked at me a bit hesitant.

"I'll ride it with you, Ash, if Sica doesn't want to," Sunny smirked and voluntered.

"NO.I.WILL.RIDE.WITH.HER "Jessica held my hand and dragged me to the ride. I looked back at Sunny and saw her thumbs up. She knows how possessive Jessica is when it comes to me, so she used it to make her agree.

We were speeding off into the sea, and Jessica was having fun.

For sure she would get tired after this. After the donut ride, we took the yacht to the nearby resort and decided to spend some time lying down on the beach. The resort is also one of mine. I bought it from a friend along with the restaurant and the bar.

"Love, do you want some drinks?" I asked Jessica if she was lying down and closing her eyes. The rest of the girls were taking selfies. She sat down and smiled at me.

"Yes, please, Seobang" I nodded my head and stood up.

"GIRLS WANT DRINKS?" They all looked at me and smiled.

"DAE!! THANKS APPA!! " I chuckled at what they called me and walked towards the restaurant to get some drinks.

Jessica's POV

I was looking at the beach and enjoying the wind when someone block my sun, i saw 2 guys infront of me and i think their twins.

"Hey beautiful," the one wearing a tank top greets me in English. I raise my eyebrows at them. Who the heck are these two?

"Oh where are our manners? I'm Lucas and this is my twin Luis, and I noticed you while we were walking on the beach and I was stunned by your beauty." I look at them. Is this Lucas guy hitting on me?

"Oh you noticed me? Sorry I didn't notice you, "I answered them coldly and Lucas chuckled.

"I apologize for approaching you in this manner; however, you are very attractive and I don't want to pass up an opportunity to get to know you; may I ask what your name is?"ugh... can't they sense I don't want them here and it's a good thing they don't know who I am?

"Sorry, I don't tell people my name. Could you please leave?" Luis laughed at his brother and they walked away talking in their language. 

Finally, I could rest.

"Hey, sorry, but can I invite you to lunch?" I suddenly appeared again. I removed my sunglasses and was about to answer him when someone spoke.

"You, my friend, are in a very dangerous situation." I knew that y British accent. I looked at my back and saw Jeonghyun with a y smile.

"Seobang, how long have you been there?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Not too long, gorgeous" She said that last word in English and it made me blush. 

"Who are you?" Lucas asked, glaring at my Seobang. In the corner of my eyes, I saw the girls stand up and look at us. Jeonghyun offered her hand and I took it. She put her arm around my shoulder and said

"Who am I? I'm the alpha wolf, and this beautiful lady here is my mate, and you know how wolves are territorial, don't you?"I don't like it when someone tries to steal what's MINE. " The tone of Jeonghyun's voice is deadly. I looked at her eyes and saw she was pissed.

Oh no.

I heard Lucas laugh and I looked at him.

"Wolf? You're a wolf. I don't think the beautiful lady should hang around with a dog. She should hang around with gorgeous men like me. I felt Jeonghyun's arm let go of me. When I look at her, she is really pissed. The girls are now in our backs.

"Now you really pissed me off, and you wouldn't like an alpha wolf pissed off." Jeonghyun pulled off her shirt.

and snapped her fingers.

"Im an alpha, and those are my pack" Jeonghyun points at Lucas back, We all look at his back and my eyes widen when i saw 6 guys walking towards us from the resort.

"Boss, got a problem here?" the man in the middle asked Jeonghyun when they reached us.

"Marcus, take this." Jeonghyun points at a scared Lucas.

"Gorgeous man in his room, help him pack his things and kick him out of my resort." Lucas' eyes widen when they drag him away.

"Omo, that's intense," Yuri said. I looked at Jeonghyun, who's still not looking at me.

"Seobang~" i called her softly and rubbed her arms. She turned around and smiled at me.

"I'm fine love~, Anyone want to try driving the speedboat?" She asked us. I looked at the girls and we all nodded our heads. I watched Jeonghyun walk and get something behind my seat. I looked at her and saw her take out a rose and my juice.

"Your juice love~ and rose" she stand infront of her smiling. I looked at her eyes and sighed, I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips.

"I love you~ and "thanks for the rose and juice, Seobang~" i smiled at her, Thank God she's not mad.

After all of us finish our juices, we run back of the speedboat excitedly, wearing our lifevests. We really wanted to try driving the speedboat, Jeonghyun's told us how to control the speedboat. After many tries, we learned how to control it.

We took turns driving the speedboat, and the girls played with the jetskis again.

  We played until the afternoon, only taking a lunch break, were having so much fun playing with each other that i forgot how tiring it is to play.

Were seating on the sand now watching the sunset 

"Hey, unnies, why don't we camp out here today?" Seohyun suddenly suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter