Beginning Of The End

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Guys i change the name of the baby girl from Soomin to Sejeong, lol ^^ I.O.I Sejeong fan... lmao.. enjoy the chapter)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26

JeoSica's Condo, 1pm

Ash/Jeonghyun POV

It has been three days since we returned from our short vacation... Since then, Jessica and I have been alternating taking care of the twins since Nana hasn't arrived yet. When we got back with the twins, we started making some changes in our house. Jessica moved into my room because I wanted to renovate her room and turn it into a nursery room for the twins, which she gladly agreed on.

(Twins Room)

 

In the past few days, I've seen how Sica takes care of our kids. She's really hands-on. She changes their diapers, feeds them, and also loves to sing them to sleep. She even asked Paul to look for a good doctor for the twins' check-up. She's doing a good job being a mom and it made me fall for her more, I admit that both of us fell for the twins hard and we both knew that even if they're not really ours, we love them like they're really our kids.

During those times that we were taking care of the twins, we noticed a lot of things about them. We noticed that Sejeong is less hyper than her brother Jaeho. She also loved to sleep more, which made Sica happy because Sejeong is just like her who loves to sleep, Jaeho loved to touch his mom's face and smile. They still couldn't sit or walk since they're still months old, but we're excited to see them do that. The girls visited us last night and it was a riot. They fell in love with the twins immediately. They just couldn't get enough of them.

-Flashback-

"OMG! They look so cute, Jessi. " I shook my head at the really excited Tiffany, who was standing first in front of our door. She's the first one to see the twins in the living room with Jessica. Right after I opened the door, she dashed inside. Taeyeon shook her head at her girlfriend and followed her inside.

I smiled at the rest of the girls as I let them in. They all brought gifts with them for the twins. What I saw made me chuckle. This scene brings back the first episode of Hello Baby. They all crowded beside the twins, who looked at them confused.

I guess Sejeong and Jaeho were surprised. This was their first time seeing many people around them.

"Omo... look at how cute they are, unnie." Seohyun said happily.

Taeyeon holds Jaeho's hands and looks at Sica. "How old are they, Sica?"

"8 months," Sica replied, smiling at the girls who couldn't take their eyes off the twins.

"Wow, they're younger than Kyungsan." Yuri poked Jaeho's cheek.

When he smiled, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon squealed excitedly, which startled the twins and they started crying. Jessica stood up and held Jaeho, soothing him. Sunny then picked up Sejeong while the other girls scolded the 3 chodings for being so loud.

When the twins calm down and stop crying, Yoona starts playing with them, making funny sounds and funny faces. Sejeong giggles at Yoona, showing her cute smile.

"Jaeho-ah" Yoona cooed at Jaeho, and he immediately smiled at Yoona, which made Yoong celebrate, because she had successfully made the twins smile.

Jaeho keeps on smiling as the girls do random things to make him laugh.

While Sejeong remained quiet on Sunny's shoulder, her swaying made Sejeong sleepy.

"They're going crazy because of the twins' cuteness," I chuckled as I watched them in the corner. I locked eyes with Sica and she smiled at me widely. Seeing her smiling happily made me happy too. I then decided to go in the kitchen to grab the girls some drinks and food.

"Sica's acting like a real mother right now." I turned around when I heard someone talking. I smiled immediately when I saw Taeyeon.

"Hey.." I offered her a drink, which she gladly accepted.

"Thanks." She took a seat on the chair, and I noticed that something was bothering her, so I took a seat beside her.

"What's wrong, Tae?" She took a deep breath and looked at me.

I immediately frown. "Kym spoke to me last night."

His calls doubled and he became so annoying. He woke up straight to my trap, following the bait I made. I took the next step in my plan right after we got home. I contacted YG and made sure that the news reached KYM. He would think that YG is close to having me invest in them and he can afford that.

I tempted him with my offer, making it appear as if I was already certain about investing in SM; I made him believe that his problem was finally solved, then I made it appear as if I was backing out; and I made it clear that I'm a big fan of Jessica; the news of my meeting with YG CEO would make him panic. Even with the continued activities of SMe artists, their profit did not increase. Mr. Cho did what I asked of him, and they continue to press KYM to resign from his position.

I'm sure that at this point he's too desperate to keep his position and is going to snap soon.

I look at Taeyeon "What did he tell you?" I asked her

"He asked me to contact Jessica and tried to reconcile with her." I nodded my head.

"In exchange for?" I know that he promised Taeyeon something again.

"He'd bring Jessica back, make sure we had plenty of activities in the coming months, and he'd also promise to end my phony relationship with Baekhyun. He was acting desperate, making empty promises he was sure he'd break. "

I smiled at Tae and patted her hand. "Don't worry Tae, everything is going according to our plan. Just tell him you contacted Sica but you think she already changed her number." Taeyeon nodded her head.

"What are you doing here, unnies?" I look at Seohyun, who appears behind Taeyeon.

"We're just talking Seo. Do you need something?" I asked her

"Sica unnie asked for Jaeho and Sejeongie's milk." I stood up and smiled at her.

"I'll bring it to her, tell her to give me a minute." Seohyun nodded, turned around, and was about to return to the living room when I remembered the food.

"Seohyun-ah..." Can you bring the food into the living room? I'm still going to prepare the twins' milk. "

"Sure Hyun unnie." She went beside me and grabbed the tray with drinks.

"I'll help you Seo." Taeyeon stood up and took the other tray.

"Thank you, Taeyeon unnie," Taeyeon smiled at Seo as the two of them the walked out of the kitchen, Taeyeon nodding at me.

I understand what she wants to say, I know she's worried and scared, but she's acting tough again...

I need to make KYM snap...

-End Of Flashback-

Jessica went out to go to her parents' house. She told me Krystal accidentally blurted out the twins to her parents, so Jessica was asked to go home to explain that.

She told me before that she hadn't told her parents about me. I understood her. Yes, I felt sad a little, but she promised me that after the situation with KYM, she would introduce me to them. 

So for today, here I am stuck with the twins. Thankfully, the two of them are sleeping peacefully. I took out my phone and dialed my dad's number.

"Hello Dad." I greeted him immediately after he answered the call.

"Athena, how are my grandchildren?" I chuckled at the happy tone of my father's

I looked at the sleeping twins and answered him, "They're fine, Dad, they're sleeping." I slapped my forehead as I heard my father squeal like a girl. Ever since I told them about the twins, they had been nagging me to bring them to London, and my father had turned into a crazy grandpa, fanboying how cute the twins were.

"I cant wait to see them personally. When are you going to come here with my daughter-in-law?" My eyes widened at his words.

"Dad!" OMG, I'd die because of what he was saying...

"What?... Don't tell me you're not planning to marry her."

My face turned bright red... "O-of course... i-i..want to marry her, but it's still early, Dad." I cough and look away.

He laughed at me and groaned inwardly, "Alright, just bring them here when everything settles down there okay?.. ohhh and I know you called because you are going to ask about NaNa right? "I calmed down my rapidly beating heart."

"Yes.." I heard Dad, doing something. I guess he was in the office.

"She'll arrive the day after tomorrow." I nodded my head.

"Thanks dad..." I ended the call and looked at the twins.

"Aigoooo, your grandfather is crazy." My face became bright red.

"But... I... I really do want to marry your mom..." I shook my head and calmed my heart.

But it is not the right time to think about it...

Jessica's POV

I groaned inwardly as I came face to-face with my mom and dad.

Soojung, you're a jerk...

I haven't told them about Jeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter