Getaway Vacation part 1

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

Jessica's POV 

After Almost 28hrs of Travel

We are now here in the beautiful villa in Paros, Cyclades, Greece owned by Jeonghyun, after she miraculously got us on board her huge private jet plane without anyone seeing us leave. When we arrive at Paros Airport, we are all dumbfounded. We didnt expect Jeonghyun to bring us to Greece, We are almost numb now at this point from shock after seeing her private jet.

-FLASHBACK- INSIDE THE PLANE

"Oh my god, is this a house!?" Sooyoung blurted out as soon as we stepped inside Jeonghyun's private jet plane.

We had never been inside a private jet plane like this, Jeonghyun went beside me and put her hand on my waist. (>///////////<) And that simple action already made me blush. She's been so affectionate to me after she confessed yesterday and I'm starting to like it.

"You haven't seen the rest of the plane Sooyoung-ah, let's have a tour, shall we?" Jeonghyun looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go love~" I never fail to smile when she calls me that nickname. We followed the girls as they looked around.

"HOLY SHI-" 

"YAh! language KWON, the maknae is here," i shouted at Yuri, and she looked back at me and showed a peace sign. When i saw what made Yuri nearly cuss, my eyes widened.

Are we in a space ship? All of the girls looked amazed at the interior design of Jeonghyun's plane, and they decided to look around, leaving me alone with her.

"Wow, you really are super rich," I heard Jeonghyun chuckle. I stared at her and she pinched my nose.

"You are really beautiful, you know that?" I lightly punched her shoulder and said

"Of course i know that." We both laughed and went looking for the girls.

"OMG!!!! WHY IS THIS PLANE SOOOOO HUGE!!" Me and Jeonghyun looked at each other and laughed at what Sooyoung said.

"Hey love, come on, I want to show you something a part of the plane you will surely like." she Hold my hand and guide me towards the part of the plane she said I would like.

"This is the part you will like." "Coz if you're sleepy, you could sleep here." I stared at Jeonghyun, with my are-you-serious-look, and she just smiled at me.

"OMG!!! Ash showed Jessica the bed... OMG! "We look at Taeyeon, who's overreacting while holding Tiffany's arms.

"TAETAE!" Tiff shouted and grabbed Taeyeon's arms to stop her moving.

"Yes, Fany-ah?" 

"Leave them alone, they're old enough, but Jessie, don't be too loud, okay?"Tiffany dragged her midget girlfriend and ran.

"YAH HWANG!!!!!!" I looked at my back and saw a very red Jeonghyun. I squinted my eyes at her. She held her hand up.

"Ani, I'm not thinking about it Love~" i went to her and pinched her left ear.

"Then why are your ears and face so red?"

"OW! I'm sorry, love, it's just that you're so y right now; I didn't mean to imagine it. " I let go of her ear and turned around. Oh gosh, my face is so hot and my heart is beating so fast.

(A/N. this what Jessica's wearing)

Get a grip Jung she just spoke in her y British accent and you're already like this!

"YAH!! YOU TWO THERE IT'S TIME TO GO.. GET YOUR ASSES HERE!" i heard Tiff shout. I looked at Jeonghyun again and found her pouting while holding her ears..

Damn, why is she so cute?

"Yah, let's go." She shook her head and pouted more. I sighed and went in front of her. I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips.

"There, better? "Now let's go." i walked ahead of her while fanning myself.

Relax Sooyeon You just kissed her to stop her from pouting. You didn't miss her lips. (0____0) What did i say?.

I went to my seat near the window and put on the seatbelt. A few seconds later, Jeonghyun followed with a stupid grin on her face. She positioned herself beside me. I looked outside the window to avoid her eyes. Gosh, I can't look at her now.

"OMG!! They did it! " Suddenly, we heard Taeyeon shout.

"THEY DID I QUICKIE!!" Yuri shouted too.

"OMG WHERE GOING TO BE AUNTS!!" Hyo and Sooyoung shouted in unison.

"YAH! BE QUIET!! I'll push you four outside the plane! I'm trying to sleep!!" I looked at Sunny, who had woken up from her nap, and smiled at her. I chuckled when i heard Tiff comforting her midget that was sulking right after getting scolded by Sunny. I shook my head and smiled. I really miss these moments back when I was still alone.

Shouldn't you take your beauty sleep, Love~?" I took a glance at Jeonghyun and glared at her. I know she's teasing me.

"Arasso, I'll stop." She smiled and closed her eyes.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was wrong when I thought we wouldnt be shocked. Jeonghyun now brought us to the dock because she said we would enjoy the view more when we were riding a boat towards her villa. We all thought it was just a normal boat, yet now we were looking at this ride she's talking about. It's not a boat but a freakin' yacht.

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

When the girls saw the yacht, their jaws dropped in shock.. Aigoo, I think I'm going to break their jaws soon for always shocking them. 

"This is a boat for you?" Sunny exclaimed while pointing at the yacht.

"Yeah, isn't a yacht also a boat?" They all looked at me as if I was stupid, and I tilted my head, confused.

"What?" They all just turned around and left me alone to board the yacht to look around.

Chuckling at their antics, I decided to meet the captain and told him to go now.

After that, I found the girls looking at the Greek islands with such delight and awe.

I made my way towards Jessica and put my arms around her waist, back hugging her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She looked back at me and smiled.

"Yeah, it is. Thank you for bringing us here." I looked at the girls as they enjoyed the night view of the islands and couldn't help but feel happy to see them smiling.

After 40 minutes of just cruising we finally arrive at the villa.

"Wow, this is beautiful, Hyun unnie." Seohyun smiled while looking at the villa.

"Yeah, and the view is awesome too." Hyoyeon grinned and high-fived Yuri.

"I'm glad you like the view, girls. Let's go inside. I'll show you your rooms." i guided them inside and they all looked amazed at the interior design.

"Alright, the first room here on the 1st floor would go to the maknae's" Yoona and Seohyun followed me excitedly..

"Here's your room, girls.."

The rest of the girls took a look at Maknaes' room. "Wow." they said in unison and went inside.

"I like it Hyun Unnie, it's simple but nice."I smiled at Seohyun.

"I know you will like it. Okay, next will be HyoSoo." We went outside of Maknae's room and went to the other room, I opened the door for Hyo and Soo. When they saw their room, they ran inside.

"You guys like it?" The rest of the girls went inside to look around.

"Yeah, we like it," answered HyoSoo in unison. I smiled at them.

"Now let's go to the 2nd floor, to TaeNy's room." I saw Taeyeon walk excitedly by, and I smirked because I knew for sure she would like the room. All the girls came with us to check on TaeNy's rooms. When we got to TaeNy's room, all of them gasped.

"OMG it's beautiful Jeongie" Tiff went inside and look at the view.

"I chose this for the two of you because it has a romantic and nice view, but please guys, if you plan on doing something, please close the curtains." Taeyeon smirked and looked at me.

"Thank you, my friend." That made me chuckle.

"Waah TaeNy unnie's room is so nice," said Seohyun.

"Yeah, it's so nice, Fany-ah," Sunny commented with envy in her voice.

"Aigoo, don't be jealous bunny, your room with Yuri is beautiful too." She smiled brightly and followed me.

"Next YulSun room" I opened the door for Yuri and Sunny.

"Wow, you're right, Ash," Sunny said as she hugged me and went outside, while the girls went inside to look around.

"The rooms are so nice. Wait, are you and Sica going to share a room?" All the girls look at me.

"Nope, I wouldnt do that, girls. The next room will be my Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter