Love and Trust part 1

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

Chapter 18

1 and a half day later/New York

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

It's been a day and a half since the 'Krystal' incident happened. I thought everything was alright, but boy was I so wrong.. the aftermath was so worse and now I'm on my way to Sica's hotel location right after my plane landed. 

FLASHBACK

I was eating quietly when I heard my phone ringing. I stood up and went to the living room to get my phone. A smile instantly appeared on my face when I saw my Sica calling.

"She's probably on her way to her hotel right now," I exclaimed as I answered the phone.

"Hey Babe"

"Don't hey, Ash, do you have anything to tell me?"My eyes widened as I recognized the venom in her voice.

Crap!

"H-huh? What do you mean, babe? " Oh my God! Is she aware!?already!?

"I'm giving you 1 minute to start talking or else." Oh crap she knew!!

"imsosorrybabyialmostkissedyoursistersoicould

saveherfromhercrazyfansbutshesuddenlyturned

meintoherslaveandmademebroughtherhereinourunit

thenshemademecarryheruptothetopfloor

thenshemademecookherfood." i talked so fast and spilled everything.

"YAH! "Can you repeat it? You're talking so fast I can't understand a word." I took a deep breath and continued nervously speaking.

"I almost kissed your sister so-" Before I could continue talking, she cut me off.

"YOU WHAT!!!? How Could You! " I could hear her voice breaking.

"Baby ple-" I was trying to grab her attention to explain

"I HATE YOU!! How COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! i... I trusted you! "! Now I could hear my baby crying.

"Ba-" I tried to get her attention again.

"I'm so not talking to you!" Then the line went off.

"Baby?" I pulled my phone away from my ears to check. My eyes widened and I tried calling her again, but I think she turned her phone off.

"!!" I went inside my room to grab a backpack, my passport, and a few clothes and stuffed them in my bag. I dialed Creed's number while running down the hall towards the elavator.

"Boss do-" I cut Creed's off. I am freaking out right now and I won't waste time.

"Prepare my plane and pick me up NOW; you got 30 mins to get here; I'm going to NY." I ended the call and entered the elevator.

I can't help but curse after calling Sica's phone 50 times.

Why didn't you listen to me first, baby? aish..

END OF FLASHBACK

I got out of my car and walked straight inside the hotel where Sica was currently staying. With flowers and guitar in hand, I made my way towards the elevator, but before I could even press the button, the elevator door opened and I was looking at the reason I flew all the way from Seoul to New York just to clear up the misunderstanding between us. Shock was evident in her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter