Getaway Vacation part 2 (Girls just wanna have fun)

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

Jessica's POV

I was covering my mouth while I was crying. Jeonghyun was still kneeling in front of me. I didnt expect this. Oh my god, my heart is beating so fast right now and I'm so happy. This Pabo, who came into my life unexpectedly, made me fall for her effortlessly, making me feel butterflies in my stomach and making me feel her love.

This Pabo...

Who stole my heart

I wiped my tears and stood up. I pulled Jeonghyun up and kissed her lips.

I pulled away and smiled.

"Yes, I would be glad to be your girlfriend. Seobang ." as She held my hand and slipped the ring on my finger. She looked at me.

She kissed me again, cupped my cheeks. "I love you, Jessica."

She pulled away after the kiss.

"I love you too, Jeonghyun" and smiled at me. She suddenly stepped back and yelled.

"YES!!!!!!!"

"Congrats JeoSica~" The girls stand up and clap their hands, Jeonghyun stopped celebrating and went back to my side, holding my hand. I smiled at her shyly.

"Congrats Jessi" Tiff went to my side, smirking, and hugged me.

"OMG WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~ my JeoSica is so cute~" Sooyoung dramatically wipes fake tears in her eyes and all of us laugh at her.

"Congrats unnie~" I nodded my head and smiled brightly at Seohyun. I took a look at my now Seobang, who was being congratulated by HyoSooYulTae.

I really love her, and I'm sure she is worth it.

"Hey Sica, you're lucky, Ash is one of a kind and I'm sure she would take care of you and love you." I smiled at Sunny.

"Thanks Soonkyu-ah." She nodded her head and smiled back at me.

After Dinner

We were now walking back towards the yacht so that we could go back to the villa and rest. The girls were playfully pushing each other in front of us. Me and Jeonghyun were walking quietly behind them.

I still couldn't stop smiling. She would steal a glance at me, then we would look at each other and smile. I was feeling so happy and giddy at that moment. I felt like I was floating. She was holding my hand, then I felt her intertwine our fingers.

I smiled at what she did. I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks were still red. I saw Taeyeon look back at us, then she suddenly went to Yuri and whispered something in her ear. That made me frown.

Is Taengoo up to something? After she whispered something in Yuri's ear, I saw Yuri nod her head, and then the two of them went to us. All of the girls stopped walking and stared at the two of them.

"Sica-ah, could we borrow your girlfriend?" Taengoo asked while smiling. I looked at Tiff's eyes, asking if she knew something. She shrugged her shoulders at me. I took a look back at Taeyeon and raised my eyebrows.

"Why?" she nudged Yuri. I eyed the two of them suspiciously.

"We just want to have some bonding with our sister-in-law Sica-chu." I was about to speak when I felt Jeonghyun gently squeeze my hand. I looked back at her and saw her smiling.

"Seobang?" 

"Can I come with them, love?" She asked me while smiling.

"But I want to spend time with you." I suddenly whined and pouted my lips.

I heard the girls giggle. I looked at them and hissed. Then I looked back at Jeonghyun and pouted my lips. Jeonghyun smiled and cupped my cheeks.

"I will spend the whole day with you tomorrow, I promise." I pouted my lips more.

"My Jessica is so cute." She pinches my cheeks lightly and pecks my lips.

"I love you," she said sweetly. I looked down shyly and hugged her.

"Oh gosh~ why are you guys so cute~" We heard Sunny commented.

"Hyo, there's a lot of ants. Kill them!" Sooyoung said, and then we heard a stepping noise. I heard Jeonghyun chuckle and pull away.

"You promised that you would spend time with me tomorrow, Seobang~?" I asked her cutely, and I couldn't help but pout because I really wanted to spend time with my 'girlfriend,' but these two pabo's took her away from me.

"Yes, love, I promise~" She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I looked back at TaeRi and stared at them, Taeyeon went to Tiff and said something then i saw Tiff walking towards me and grabbing my arm, She pulled me away from my Seobang and walked toward the maknaes and Sunny.

"What's with you, Tiff?" i glared at her. She just smiled at me and waved at Taeyeon.

"Have fun and behave TaeTae" i saw Yuri and Taeyeon grab my Seobang's arms and drag her with HyoSoo following them.

"YAH!! Where are you taking my girlfriend! " I tried to follow them, but Sunny held my other arm and dragged me towards the villa.

"YAH! SOONKYU, MIYOUNG! LET ME GO! "

Taeyeon's POV

(^________^)

We were now at the bar near the dock. Why did we bring Ash here? hehehehe *smirk* were going to test her soshi style. I already told YulHyoSoo the plan and all of them agreed.

We choose a seat and order drinks.

"What are we doing here, Tae?" Jeonghyun asked me. Yuri put her arms around Jeonghyun and smiled.

"We are going to have fun, Jeong, and we are going to celebrate." The waiter gave us our drinks and I saw Hyo smirk.

"Alright, but I gotta text Sica first." Jeonghyun smiled, took her phone, and sent Jessica a message.

I nodded my head. "Hmm, nice one." I like what she did. After she finishes informing Sica, she grabs her glass and looks at us.

"Cheers girls, to me and Sica" She lifts her glass and the 3 of us follow her.

"To JeoSica!" we shouted in unison and drank.

After 45mins.

We all smirked as we saw the result of our plan, Jeonghyun was now drunk. I nodded my head at Yuri and Sooyoung.

Sooyoung gets her phone and starts recording.

"Jeong, are you serious with our Ice Princess?" The drunk Jeonghyun smiled and nodded her head. I looked at Hyo and smiled.

"D-Dae I,Athena Ashford Park is serious." Her eyes are now closing. Aigoo Sica is going to kill us.

"How much do you love her?" Hyo asked, Jeonghyun giggled and opened her arms.

"T-This big, aniyo, T-That's not it." She thought for a while and smiled.

"I l-love h-her as big as the ocean and the galaxy."

"Would you take care of her?" I asked her

"Hell yea!" I smiled and from the corner of my eyes i saw something that was not part of the plan. A girl was walking towards us and she was looking at the drunk Jeonghyun.

Oh Damn., 

I nudge Hyo and all of us look at the girl that is beside Jeonghyun now..

Oh nooooo, this is not good,

"Who are you?" I asked in English.

"Maxine, i like this guy." He's handsome. " What did she say?

Where the hell is my Fany when you need her?

I panicked and looked at Yuri because the girl was sitting on Jeonghyun's lap; Yuri was about to pull the girl up, but we burst out laughing when Jeonghyun abruptly stood up and.

"Tae, who's this insect?" Shesaid it in Korean, so the girl didn't understand before

We could answer her question the girl suddenly stand up and wrap her arms around Jeonghyun's neck, the 3 of us stand up and ready to pull the girl away but Jeonghyun stops us with her hand.

"M-Miss, W-Would y-you please let go, I have a girlfriend and i love her" The girl let go and walked away. Sooyoung was still recording everything, and Hyo and Yuri look at me and smiled, One more test and Jeonghyun would pass.

"Hey, Jeong," Yuri said to Jeonghyun.

"Yeah?" she smiled.

"If you really love Sica, shout it out to the world." Yuri smirked. The last person we asked to do this failed. She looked at us and suddenly walked to the stage,

"What will she do!?" I asked in panic, "Am I really going to shout it?"

"Yah Yuri, stop her!" Yuri stood up to take back Jeonghyun, but she was already on the stage. 

"Hi!!!!!!" She shouted on the mic. All of the people look at her. The staff are shocked to see their boss on the stage.

"Im Jeonghyun" she was grinning. She was wobbling because she was clearly drunk.

"T-The love of my life just s-said yes to becoming my girlfriend earlier, and m-me and h-her sisters are celebrating, but t-they asked me to do something hehe," she giggled 

"M-My L-Love is not h-here b-but I'm just gonna say it anyway, I'm so in love with her, and i get t-this warm feeling every t-time i think of her, w-when i s-sleep at night, all i dream about is her, and i want to b-be the o-one to protect h-her, l-love h-her and t-the one she will need." The 4 of us smiled at each other, were super sure that she deserved our precious Jessica.

"I-Im so happy that she's mine now and i want to share it with all of you, Yo Michael!" She shouted at the bar manager and grinned. We were surprised she know the bar manager.

"It's happy hour. All of their drinks are on me, okay?" She smiled and walked down the stage. The four of us went to her side and helped her.

"Come on, it's time to go home." I smiled and helped her stand up with Yuri. The manager had already told us that our drinks were free, so we didnt need to pay.

We were now walking back to the yacht, and Jeonghyun was singing, while Sooyoung was having fun recording.

"I LOVE SOOOOOOOOOOYEOOOOOOOON WOOOOOOH~~" Yuri and I chuckled and helped the stumbling Jeonghyun walk properly.

"Yo Tae." She smiled and stared at me.

"I-Im going to protect TaeNy and SNSD, so don't worry, arasso?" i nodded my head and smiled.

"Thank you~" She pulled away from us and ran away, shouting.

"Guys, I'm in the air because Sica is my girlfriend." She suddenly jumped and lost her balance, because we were walking up. She fell and rolled down towards us. We caught her in a panic and laughed because her face was so dirty and the scene was so funny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter