JeoSica's Anniversary Surprise!! Pt.2

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

Ash/Jeonghyun’s POV

I looked at the baby and gasped. I walked around the other passenger door and opened it. The other baby was crying, so I held the baby and carried it outside the car.

"There." "There, little one, it's all right now."I cooed and rubbed the baby’s head gently. I looked inside and saw something. I gently went inside and grabbed a piece of paper. ...

Sica looks at me. She’s also carrying the other baby, who’s also crying.

I know you do know me, but I beg of you to please take care of my twins. I couldnt take care of them because I'm a young mother and I could barely eat myself. I didnt want them to suffer with me. I saw you and recognized you in one of the magazines I saw. I know you could give them the life I couldn't. Please take care of them. I beg you. They were born on July 15. The boy is older than the girl by 2 minutes. You can name them anything. Please take care of them and tell them I’m sorry.

I looked at Sica sadly as I finished reading the letter. I looked at the baby I was carrying. I think she’s the baby girl. I smiled at her softly and kissed her forehead.

"JeoBang.. their mother abandoned them to us. I think she’s underage." What will we do next? " She looked at me, then she took a glance at the twins.

"Let’s bring them with us and talk this out." Let’s go...

We decided to bring the twins with us. I took a hold of the twins, and it is difficult, but I need to hold them because Sica is driving.

When I looked at Sica and the twins in my arms, I felt something in my stomach...

Omo... We look like a family on vacation...

Back in Seoul

Mia’s POV

Ash and Jessica decided to have a quick vacation for three days... And it’s a very good idea. The two of them really needed that rest. Ash had been so stressed with the plan and Jessica was also stressed out because of KYM's constant calling, so they definitely needed that break.

I look at my husband, Paul, who’s busy working on something on his laptop.

"What are you doing, honey?" I took a seat beside him.

"Making sure Andrew couldn’t get near Ash. That bastard’s crazy. I don’t want him anywhere nearer Ash or Jessica." So I'm doing this. I won’t let him get near Ash without me knowing. "I took a deep breath and rubbed his arm.

I still can’t believe that Drew would do that... I mean, he’s not like that. He also loves Ash as if she were his own sister.

-FLASHBACK-

Jessica glared at Andrew and I saw him gulp…. Jessica’s glare is no joke… It can really make you shiver in fear.

“How dare you say those words about my JeoBang…” she walks forward.

“Ms…” Paul tried to stop her, but Jessica held her hands up, I look at Paul as he looks at me worriedly

“But your…what JeoBang?... is really a killer and a bastard” I felt the air gets cold…. And I can feel that Jessica’s really…really… angry…

She took another step forward and glared at Andrew…

“First of all, I’m the only one allowed to call Jeonghyun as JeoBang…second I don’t care who you are… but you better take a leave or else I’ll ask Paul to call police to arrest you, it will be easy to send you to jail, Paul has evidence of what you do.” Andrew steps back…

Is he scared?

“Third…. I don’t want you showing your face to my JeoBang… from what I’ve heard you’re her friend… and I can tell that something happened, I don’t know what happen, but I know Jeonghyun is not a killer…” Jessica looks really scary right now.

“Leave.Her.Alone” the tone of Jessica’s voice is enough to scare anyone… It’s so cold, really cold… even I got scared.

I notice how she’s breathing heavily, and her hands are tightly clenched, is she trying to calm herself?...

She’s that angry?..

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Jessica made us promise that day not to tell Ash what happened. She doesn’t want to add stress to Ash. She will be the one that tells Ash what happened at the right time.

I look at Paul’s laptop, his keeping a tab on Andrew’s whereabouts, his monitoring every move Andrew makes. I don’t need to ask how Paul did it. He's good at everything related to technology and a lot of stuff. That’s why Ash asked him to work for her. Besides, both of us owe Ash a lot. She treats us like family, that’s why we will do anything for her.

I sighed deeply and heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller’s ID and saw Ash’s name...

Why is she calling? Did something happen?

I answered the call and put the phone in my ear.

"Hello?"

"Mia, sorry to disturb you, but I can’t contact Paul." I tapped Paul and mouthed, "Ash-called-you," He immediately took his phone under the pillow and saw 3 missed calls. He motioned to me that he would talk to Ash.

"Hey Ash, I’ll give the phone to Paul so that the two of you can talk." I handed the phone to Paul.

"I'm sorry I couldn’t pick up your call. I’m doing something. Anyway, why’d you call? Do you need something? " He asked.

"MWO!?" Paul suddenly stood up, his jaw dropped.

My heart suddenly beat faster. Did something bad happen?

"Arasso, I’ll pick up Yoona and Sooyoung-ssi in their dorm. Do you need anything else?" Paul looked so troubled.

"2 baby car carriers, milk, baby food, clothes, diapers, then?... alright, I’ll get it all. "Yes, we’ll try to hurry up." He ended the call and sighed.

"What’s wrong?" He grabbed his phone and car keys, then he looked at me.

"They got a situation there. We need to get those things, pick up Yoona and Sooyoung-ssi, and go there right away." I still don’t get what’s happening. I guess I’ll find out once we arrive there.

 

JeoSica’s Vacation House

Jessica’s POV

It’s been an hour since we’ve arrived here in the house, and it’s also been an hour that the twins have been crying. We just can’t make them stop. We think that they're hungry and they’re looking for their mother. We really don’t know what to do.

I’m carrying the baby boy and trying to calm him down.

Aigoo... This situation feels a lot like the time when I was taking care of Kyungsan with the girls...

I look at JeoBang's, who’s sitting on the sofa with the baby girl in her arms. I know she’s having a hard time because of her injured arm, but she can’t let go of the baby because it will cry again. I didn’t know how she did it, but when she carried the baby girl, it stopped crying, while this baby boy is still crying his heart out.

I took a glance at the clock and sighed.

Where are they?

Earlier, right after we arrived, JeoBang called Paul, while I called the girls, asking who’s free... Thankfully, Yoong and Soo are free. They told me they don’t have a schedule, so I asked them if they could come and help us. They agreed to help us. I didn’t tell them what help they’ll be giving us. It’s better to explain to them personally.

The baby I’m carrying is still crying, and I think he's going to run out of tears soon. His eyes are so red and fluffy.

"Baby, stop crying now." shhhh I rub his back and hum a song to calm him down.

Aigoo, where are you guys?

When we heard a car coming, both JeoBang and I took a deep sigh of relief.

Thank God.

I let the four of them enter the house, and when they entered the door, they all froze and gasped.

"What?" Mia asked, dumbfounded.

"Omo... so cute" Yoona squealed and went to my side.

As expected, she really loves babies.

"Unnie, can I carry this cutie?" Yoona asked, staring at the baby, and the baby boy miraculously stopped crying and stared at Yoona curiously.I chuckled. Yoona could even capture a baby's heart...

"Be careful Yoong" I handed her the baby and she started playing with him.

"Soo, a little assistance here, don't just stand there." JeoBang whined at Sooyoung, who looked shocked.

"OMG my Jeosica heart... It’s exploding! How did you get two cuties? OMG! YOU DID IT!!! " My face felt hot...

"YAH SO! Stop thinking about it! And help JeoBang! " Because of my loud voice, the twins started crying.

OMO,

Sooyoung rushed to JeoBang and carried the baby girl to make her stop crying. Yoona did the same thing, playing with the baby boy to make him stop crying. I look at my tired JeoBang. She rubs her arms to ease the numbness. She walks towards us and the both of us grab the plastic bag with baby stuff in the hands of shocked Mia and Paul.

We bring the groceries into the kitchen and start making milk for the babies.

After 15mins.

The twins are both quiet now. They have fallen asleep. After drinking their milk, Yoona and Sooyoung are looking after them for a while. I was really thankful that they’re here. They both helped us change the twins' diapers and clothes.

The two of them couldn’t get enough of the twins, so they kept on taking pictures of the cute sleeping twins. The two of them also kept on hogging the twins. I can’t blame them though, the twins really look adorable.

While the two of them take care of the twins, me and JeoBang took this opportunity to talk with Paul and Mia. The four of us went into the kitchen. We let them read the letter.

"Alright now, I understand, the twins were unexpectedly put in your care, but what are you planning to do with them?" I look at JeoBang and both of us look down. Honestly, we haven’t talked about it. We just brought the twins here. We can’t just leave them in the streets.

"Well, you guys could send the twins to some orphanage, you know," suggested Mia when both of us didn’t answer.

When she said that, I felt something in my heart.

"NO!" The 3 of them look at me shocked. I’m also shocked myself. I couldn’t help but look down and blush.

Somehow I don’t like the idea of giving the twins away. I don’t know. Within the hours.. i.. I’ve been with them, I started to g-get a little attached.. I looked at Jeonghyun, who was standing closer to me, and saw her smiling as she hugged my waist.

"Do you want to keep them love?" she asked me softly.

I look down. I’m 26 now and every time I see a kid or baby, I have that desire to have one of my own. I wonder how it feels to take care of your own child. I know the twins are not exactly mine, but I think they're a blessing to us, so who am I to let it go?"

Before you answer that, Ms. Jessica, Ash, please consider this: we're in the midst of a battle against KYM, and I know we're going to win, so sooner or later Ms. Jessica will successfully rejoin SNSD, which means she'll be busy; she'll not only be a member of SNSD, but she'll also act as SM CEO, which means she'll have a lot of work. Especially you, Ash. You are going to be busy with your own company too." I look at Paul. He has a point. I'm a celebrity. All eyes would be on me once I took over SM and rejoined SNSD. It would be difficult, but I felt that both me and JeoBang could make everything happen. I wanted to take the risk. In my heart, I knew I wanted to take care of the twins. Besides, as Paul s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter