Trouble

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

Chapter 20

Jessica's POV

"Jeobang!!!" I jumped out of the car and rushed towards Jeonghyun. Right before my eyes, i saw that the car hit my Jeobang. She couldn't move out of the way in time.

"Jeobang! Oh my God! " i rushed to her side, and saw her groaning in pain. She had cuts and blood all over her. I cupped her cheeks and saw blood dripping from her head.

"Oh god," I scramble to my feet and dash back to my car to retrieve my phone. went back to Jeo's side, tears running down my cheeks.

I called 911 and told them what happened. After that, i quickly called Mia and told her they were near our dating place, They were shocked and told me they were on their way here, i put my phone down beside me after the call, and caressed my Jeobang's cheeks.

"Jeobang, hang in there okay?" "Help's on the w..way.." Tears falling in my eyes and some dropping on Jeo's cheek

Why did this happen? We had just been happy... damn that driver.

"S.....Sic...a, do...dont cry, im ok..ay" she uses her hand and tried to reach my face, i quickly grab her hand and brought it in my cheeks.

"Pa...bo yah.. how can i not worry?, your hurting because of that reckless driver.." i wipe my tears and look at her.

I can clearly see how Jeobang tried to jump out of the way when that speeding car came straight at her way. When she got hit, I felt my heart stop beating and I went out of the car immediately to rush to her side.

I cant stop my tears and my tears turned to sobs. The thought of probably losing Jeonghyun was too much for me. I love her so much. Then I suddenly heard a car park not far from us. Then I saw Mia and Paul running towards us.

"Oh my god! Ash! " Mia's eyes widen and rush towards my side while Paul was standing. Shock could be seen on his face. Then I saw him clench his hand furiously and grit his teeth.

"Boss!"? When Jeobang coughed and groaned, Paul joined us on the ground and examined Jeobang's wounds and injuries.

"Where's the ambulance!" he shouted, while Mia frantically dialed her phone and called someone.

"I already called 911, and they'd be there any minute."Paul looked at me and patted my back. I looked at him then back to Jeonghyun's groaning in pain.

"Jeobang, hang in there... please... do... don't leave me." I didn't notice that Mia was already by my side. She suddenly hugged me to comfort me.

"Don't worry Jessica, she wouldn't leave you. Calm down. The ambulance will be here soon..." she whispered in my ears.

"Ashford, don't move... you hear me?" Paul instructed us to look around the restaurant. There were a few workers standing by the door looking at us.

Suddenly, the ambulance that we've been waiting for came into view and parked in front of us. Two paramedics came out with a stretcher and went to Jeobang's side. The tall guy looked at us and said, "Mia helped me up while they tend to and assess her injuries."

"We need to take her to the hospital now." They put Jeobang in the stretcher carefully and lifted the stretcher. They carried Jeobang, and I walked silently behind them.

I said, "Go with them Jessica, I'll be right behind you. Paul will stay here and use your car." I nodded at Mia and went inside the ambulance. After the paramedics put her inside, I sat beside Jeobang and took a hold of her hand while they put an oxygen mask on her face.

I rubbed her hand gently and kissed it. She looked at me weakly and smiled.

"Don't cry, y love... I'm fine." just nodded my head, but I could clearly see in her eyes that she's in so much pain. She's just trying not to show it to me. 

I cried silently while holding her hand.

IN SEOUL

Taeyeon's POV

Today was one of those days SM gives all of us a break, so we decided to spend it together watching movies in the dorm and bonding.

Me, Fany, Seobaby, Soo, and Sunny are currently seated on the couch waiting for Yuri, Yoona, and Hyo to come back from buying food and snacks, Fany's cuddling with me while the others are playing with their phones or messing with someone. My phone suddenly rang, so I removed Fany's hand and grabbed my phone from the table, i saw Sica's name. With the girls starting to get loud, I excused myself and went into the kitchen.

"Hel-" before i could even greet Sica, i heard her sobbing hard.

"Sica? Are you crying? What's wrong?" Hearing Sica cry means something bad has happened.

She was still sobbing hard on the other line, i just let her be for a while... ugh, why does she have to be in NY now? I couldn't run to her to comfort her.

"Hey~ what's wrong?" Please tell me.. did something happen? " i suddenly remembered what Krystal told us last time. She said Jessica misunderstood something that involved her and Jeo, that resulted in the JeoSica couple fighting.

"Ta...e..ngoo... J...Jeo.." Did something happen to them? She suddenly sobs more loudly. Oh God, did they break up!?.

My heart starts beating faster.

"Why? What's wrong? Did she do something to you? Her sobs got harder

"No.. S-she got hit by a car.. we're at the hospital now." I think my blood just drained from my face when she said that.

"BWO!!!? Jeonghyun was hit by a car! WHERE ARE YOU!!!? WAIT YOUR TOGETHER!?" I think the girls heard me shouting, so they went into the kitchen. I looked at them and ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter