JeoSica and SNSD Vs KYM

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

Ash/Jeonghyun’s POV

The expression on KYM's face right now is so priceless. Paul and Creed entered after me, then they closed the door and stood behind me.

"W-What’s g-going on here?" KYM inquired, puzzled, his face turning pale...I pulled a chair for Jessica, and then I took a seat in the middle, facing KYM.

"I suppose you know Jessica Jung, Mr. Kim." I smirked at him.

While he was looking at the girls, crossing their arms, smirking too...

That’s my girls...

"What the hell is going on here? And what is that woman doing here? " I chuckled when KYM's usual composure appeared.

"What’s going on is, I’m offering you another proposal, Mr. Kim." He looks at me confused. I smirk at him. His body language clearly indicates that he is becoming uneasy.

"And Jessica is here, because she’s my girlfriend." The moment I said those words, KYM's jaw dropped, his eyes widened, and the color of his face changed again.

“W-wha?” I stood up and walk behind Jessica, I put my hands in her shoulders and smirk at KYM.

"This woman right here is the love of my life, my girlfriend... The same woman you kicked out of SNSD because she wouldn’t do what you wanted, the same woman you made suffer because of your greediness... The same woman you hurt... " I glared at KYM, who looked so dumbfounded; then I walked back to my seat and sat down, crossing my arms, noticing the girls tense up...

"She's our sister. You hurt because of your greediness," said Taeyeon while gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, you even plan to blackmail her using TaeNy unnie's." I'm surprised that even the always calm Seohyun is talking.

"You're always trying to ruin us, so you could debut your own girl group. You can't accept the fact that you can't make your own girl group be successful." I smirked at what Yuri said.. these girls became stronger

"You hurt us." You hurt my sisters. You hurt our precious fans, and that we can't forgive. " It could be heard in Sunny's voice that she was very angry...

"Because of your selfish desires, many friends of ours have suffered, so we're ready to take our freedom now." After Sooyoung said that, I took a glance at that bastard's face. He was still smiling smugly...

"And I’m here to take back what you took from her and give the freedom the girls deserve." Kym looked at me when I said that and started laughing.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha" We just let him laugh while staring at him.

"Y-you, you're making me laugh..." Can I take back what I took from her? Give this girl freedom? "

"Never....hahahaha" My arms were crossed.

And smirk at him, this man doesn’t even know what’s going to happen to him....tsk tsk...

I took a glance at Sica and the girls, they’re all relax and composed…. A smile appeared on my face.

"How arrogant you are, Ms. Park. You think you can just come here and take everything you said?" He asked smugly. I was about to answer him when Sica cut me off.

"Actually she can, Mr. Kim, you're still so confident that you’re not realizing what’s happening." KYM gives Sica a dirty look.

"Don’t you dare talk to me, woman! You ungrateful lady! How dare you show your face here again? .. you should be thankful to me! " I slammed my hand on the table, stood up, and pointed my finger at KYM.

"How dare you talk to her like that?" I glared at him, clenching my fist, the anger I’ve been suppressing all this time finally reaching its boiling point.

"You SELFISH AND GREEDY PIECE OF ! You DON’T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT OR TO CALL HER A ! ... Because as of now, your position in this company and your life depend on us! " Sica grabs my arm and pulls me down...

"JeoBang, calm down." She rubbed my arm up and down, soothing me while I stared KYM down...

"W-what are you talking about?" I signaled Creed, and he walked towards KYM and handed him a folder, which that bastard opened immediately.

"WHAAT!?" His eyes widened and he stared at me in disbelief.

"HOW DARE YOU OFFER THIS DEAL TO ME! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO AM I??... DO YOU THINK I’LL ACCEPT THIS KIND OF PROPOSAL!?..." he shouts at me, the veins in his neck are showing…

Are we getting tense, KYM? I know you can tell. The suffocating feeling The wolf’s going to strangle you any minute now.

"You can't make me sell my shares to you! I would never sell it to you! I’M SME CEO!! " I chuckled. After composing myself, I looked at Sica, who was smiling at me.

"I believe you don’t have a choice, Mr.Kim... Creed." I called out Creed again and he handed KYM another folder. When he opened it, his eyes widen, sweat starting to form in his forehead.

I've got you, bastard...

"T-this... That... How?" When he looked up, I saw it. The terrified expression on the cornered prey's face...

"I’m not Jeonghyun Park. If I couldn’t do that, right? I mean it’s so easy digging all your secrets and exposing it to the media, fake dating… abusing artist.. wow… Damage your name is so easy and as of this moment, if another scandal gets out about you, you're done. "

"Y-you’re the one behind all of those?" I laughed and nodded my head at him.

"Yes, yes I am..and I’m also behind those beautiful pictures and papers in your hands." He stared at the pictures, papers, and other evidence we had against him, his hands shaking in fear.

"And as of this moment, Mr. Kim, I've got people in every network station here waiting for my command to hand that information to the reporters. If you don't cooperate, and I give my word to my men, the entire South Korean population will know who you are and what kind of trash you are in a matter of minutes." I leaned forward and stared at his eyes.

What do you think will happen? The police will know, the board of directors will know. " His face color is fading with each word I say.

"You’re going to fall, Mr. Kim. You’re going to rot in jail. You will never ever have the same power you have right now." I smirked at the pale man.

"No..Impossible, i-it can be.... y-you c-can't do this," I think this idiot realized he was in big trouble.

"So what is it going to be? ... Are you going to sell your shares? Leaving the company with a lot of money or going to jail with nothing? " His grip on the folder tightened, his jaw clenched, and he stared at me angrily.

No matter how hard he tries to look for a way to escape, he wo be able to. I've set my trap so well.

"No..." I raised my brows. Does this man still think he has a chance? ..

"No?... are you sure about that, Mr. Kim?" I looked at Sica and she played the audio recording we have. Right after the recording, I put my phone in my ears.

"Still no?" I could smell it, the scent of my defeated prey. I was going to eat my meal. The moment I saw his hand reach for the pen with a defeated face, I couldn't help but smirk.

He signed it, But its not over yet...

"Creed..." after KYM sign the paper, Creed took the folder from him and handed it to me, i checked the papers and chuckled..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter