Sick Jeonghyun = ?

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

CHAPTER 13

ASH/JEONGHYUN's POV

3days after the end of Phase 1

It's been 3 days since that day and the scandal of Kim Young Min is still the hot topic of netizens. Many are angry at him and pity Tiffany for getting used by the 'Evil CEO', what the fans call KYM. SONES and Fanytastics are bashing the raccoon because he used Tiffany's fame and for always trying to get Tiffany's attention on SNS and TV, making it look like KF is real, resulting in fan wars between Locksmiths and KF shippers. SM stocks and net income took a big hit and still getting down every day. Ive been working too hard these past 3 days for phase 2 and now damn I don't feel good. ugh and . I think I'm going to be sick.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked for my phone. When I saw it, I opened it.

I pouted my lips when i saw my loves message with her picture.

From: My Sica<3

Jeobang good morning, sorry i couldnt get home yesterday like i promise, i still need to finish some few things here, dont worry i'll be home soon I love you so much muah :*

I quickly type a message for her.

To: My Sica<3

It's okay love i understand, i'll wait for you, I love you too :)

 

I sighed and close my eyes again after i send the message.

Yesterday, I was waiting for her to come home, but she told me she would extend her stay in Hong Kong, and although I'm sad, I understand her.

Wait, I remember I had some unfinished things to do. I need to get up and work.

Ugh.......

But damn, my head is so heavy and I'm feeling dizzy. I tried to sit up slowly and I held my head to stop the spinning.

Damn, I have a lot of things to take care of today. I can't get sick. Come on, Jeonghyun, you can't get sick. I get out of the bed slowly while holding my head, and as I stand up, my vision darkens. I tried to hold on to the table but I fell down, and the last thing I saw was my room door being swung open and someone rushing towards me.

Jessica's POV

Hehehehe

^_____^  My Jeobang would be surprised to see me now; I told her I wouldn't be home because I had extended my stay in Hong Kong, but I was only kidding.

I wanted to surprise her thats why i told her that, but the truth is i was already at the airport when i texted her. I arrive early in the morning and went straight home, id made sure that she's asleep when i went inside of our condo, i brought my things and change my clothes in the guest room here downstairs so that i wouldnt wake her up, after changing i went in the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for my Jeobang, i wanted to surprise her and make her feel my love. ^____^.

I stand in the kitchen and hold my hair to tie it.

Then I heard a loud thud and glass breaking coming from my Seobang's room. My eyes widened and I ran upstairs.

"JEOBANG!!" My eyes widened when I opened the door and saw Jeonghyun lying on the floor beside the bed.

(Jeonghyun's room)

I run toward her side and hold her head my heart is beating fast.

"Seobang!, wake up" i cup her cheeks and gasp

(Imagine this is Jeonghyun^^)

"Oh my god, you are so hot." i gently slap her cheeks to wake her up.

"Jeobang~ open your eyes please~" I heard her groan, and she opened her eyes weakly.

"S-Sica?" She called for me and i smiled faintly. Why didn't I check on her when I arrived earlier? If I had checked on her, I would have known that she was sick.

"Yes, baby? Come on, let's get you in bed. " I put her arm around my shoulder and helped her stand. I gently put her in bed and checked her forehead.

"I'll call a doctor." i was about to stand up and go get my phone when i felt a tug on my wrist.

"S-Sica, are you here?" saw my Jeobang pouting, i smiled gently and kissed her forehead. I stared at her eyes.

"Yes, Jeobang, I'm here; I was planning to surprise you later, but you surprised me instead; why didn't you tell me you were sick, huh?" pouts her lips like a kid getting scolded by her mother, i giggled at her. She acts so cute right now.

"Aigoo, why are you acting cute now?" i patted her cheeks playfully, but she just pouted her lips more.

"What?" she suddenly gave me a puppy-eyed look with tears.

Then i finally get what she wants, i chuckled and peck her lips then her face brightens and she smiles happily.

 

I smile as I fix her hair.

"Wait, okay, here jeobang?" 'll just call a doctor, "she used her puppy eyes look again and clung to my arms. I stared at her and sighed. 

"Fine, I won't leave. Let me borrow your phone." She smiled happily and gave me her phone. I dialed Mia's number while Jeonghyun clung to my arms like a koala, and Mia answered it after two rings.

"Hello Ash?"

"Uhm" Hi Mia, It's me, Jessica. Um, Jeobang is sick right now and wouldn't let me go so that I could call a doctor with my phone. "Can you please call a doctor for us? " I heard Mia gasp.

"Omo? Ash is sick? " I heard a slapping sound, and I think she just facepalmed herself.

"Ahh yes, wae?" I heard Mia mumble something and I frowned.

"Mia?"

 "I'll call a doctor and send it to Ms. Jessica. I will also go there because I need to explain something to you. In the mean time, don't leave that kid. After she ended the call, I glanced at Jeonghyun and found her sleeping. Her face was so red because of the fever.

"Aigoo, how did you get sick" i sighed and stand up, i went downstairs to grab a basin, i went back to Jeonghyuns room and look for a face towel in her walk in closet.

When i found what i was looking for, i went to the bathroom to fill the basin with water.

I went back to Jeonghyun's side and sat beside her.

Do I really need to open her clothes? face suddenly turns bright red, otokke? This would be the first time that I would see her body. Wait! This is not the time to think like that! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEONYou must obtain a hold of yourself. Your soul needs you to stop being a BYUNSICA.

Right, I'll just open her clothes while not looking. It would be easy, right? I look away and slowly open the buttons of her clothes.

Omo.Omo, don't look at Sica! DONT LOOK!!

But I want to take a peak!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I was at the last button when I accidentally felt something hard. I looked at what I felt and gasped.

OMG, my Jeobang, has six-pack abs!

OMO.OMO.OMO.

OH MY GOD,O_________________O

I was having a mental breakdown. Oh my god, I ca let anyone see t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter