JeoSica's Anniversary Surprise!! Pt.1

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

Ash/Jeonghyun’s POV

3 days later.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs to cook breakfast for me and Sica, but when I reached the kitchen, my girlfriend was already there preparing breakfast for us.

I stopped walking and stared at her, admiring every feature she had that I really loved.. She let her hair down. She's wearing a y sleeveless and a skirt.

God she’s so y....

I walked towards her slowly and quietly. When I was near her and I was sure she didn’t notice me, I pulled her in a hug. Using my non-injured arm, she yelled and turned around.

“Yah! JeoBang! You scared me” she complained cutely, I chuckled and kiss her lips.

"Sorry, it’s just you look so beautiful while cooking, I couldn’t help it." She smiles sweetly. She really loves it when I compliment her.

"Such a sweet talker." She kissed my lips and went back to cooking.

I just stood behind her, hugging her with one arm.

"Aish.... JeoBang, you're going to hurt yourself if you keep on clinging to me like that. Just sit down, I’ll be done in a few minutes." I shook my head and rested my chin on her shoulders.

"Don’t want to" She looked at me and shook her head.

"You're really stubborn," I chuckled, pecking her cheeks.

I am, indeed...

My stubbornness came in really handy most of the time.

-Flashback-

I entered the SM building, all of the people there stared at us, curious about who we were. Creed walked in front of me, leading the way. We were heading towards the elevator when a girl employee stopped us.

"Excuse me, who are you? You’re not allowed to go there. "I look at the girl..

"Ms., you’re going to regret it if you don’t let me go up, I want to talk to your CEO and it’s really important that I do so.." She stared at me while I gave her a small smile.

"But… do you have an appointment?" I stared at the girl, I think she’s between 25 and 27 years old.. Hmmm, we're the same age.

"I’m pretty sure you know what’s going on in your company, right? So if you don’t want SM to end, let me go so that I can talk to your CEO. Maybe I could still save SM and the people working here" she looked at me dumbfounded.

"Oh and don’t worry, SM will be saved and you will still have a job." I turned around and walked towards the elevator with Creed following me closely.

We reach the 3rd floor and walk out of the elevator, Creed looks around, then starts walking, his leading the way towards CEO KYM's office. He led me to a door in the far end of the hall, then Creed opened the door and shocked KYM and a man that looked like his assistant.

"Who are you two?" What are you doing here? "Wait, how did you get in here?" asks KYM, I look at him and smirk inwardly.

So this is the evil CEO who sends his artist to both heaven and hell.

I smiled as I entered his office.

"I’m Athena Ashford Park. You probably heard of me, I’m the daughter of Ares Park, the owner of Park Empire.." I saw his eyes widen..

"I’m here because I have a proposal that might save SM" I notice how his expression changes; he's looking at me like I’m a piece of walking gold..

What a greedy person..

"Please have a seat." he gestured to the sofa. Both me and Creed took a sit.

"Do you want anything?" Now he has become friendly..  I shook my head.

"I’m here to offer business." I look at Creed and he gives the folder to KYM. He takes it and starts reading. Based on his reaction, He loved it..

"T-This…"

"Yes, Mr. Kim, that’s my plan for SM. If I decide to invest here.." he looked at me , and I smiled a little.

"Just like what is written there, I would invest 40 million euros.. plus I’m planning to build an empire here. It could be SM." I could see how his eyes were sparkling.

"I heard what’s happening to SM at the moment, I think we could still save it.. if I want it" I smirk at KYM.

"W-why do you want to invest here?"

"Actually, SM’s just one of my prospects, along with YG and JYP…" I could see his jaw tighten when he heard his rival companies' names.

"I’m planning to expand my business in entertainment, and I see a profit in Kpop music. SM is a huge entertainment company here in Seoul, and it’s making a lot of profits, I believe, with proper investment, we could expand SM and Kpop to people all over the world. We could also make artists debut in the US market, involve them in international movies, and things like that. Plus, if I built an Empire just for SM, no one could beat it… and that’s what I could give SM."

"We will be very glad to have you on our family.." He's biting the bait.Just a little more, you .. I got you..

My blood is boiling in excitement..i can’t wait to devour you

"Before I decide to invest, let me ask a question, Mr. Kim"

"What is it?" he asked eagerly.

"How is the artist in SM doing?"Are they doing alright? With this scandal, I bet some of them don’t have a job at the moment. "

"Oh, what’s happening is terrible, but the artists are doing alright. All of us are facing this problem as a family. They’re still working and about the scandal." It’s not true that traitor Wu YiFan is only doing that because his career is not doing so well in China. The evidence he has is fake, plus the scandal about me is also fake, I can’t do that to my artist.. and as of now, I'm trying to fix everything" I clenched my fist secretly and controlled myself..

When he answered that, I swear I was near to exploding.. What a freaking liar,,, I so want to punch his face right now..

"Oh, that’s good to hear," I smiled.

"Are you a fan of any of my artists?" I nodded my head with a smile.

He was trying to win me over with "Oh which one?". If you want, I could introduce you to your favorite."

"Really?..." I acted excited. He nodded his head.

"Oh.. I’m a huge fan of Girls Generation." His eyes lit up.

"Well, who wouldn’t love those girls? They're so talented, beautiful, and kind hearted.." Yes, they are, and you are taking full advantage of it.I wanted to yell that in his face, but I calmed myself down..

"I think it’s your lucky day today. They are here in this building practicing for a performance in an event" I faked my shock expression.

"They’re here?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter