Love and Trust part 2

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Jessica's POV

Im currently posing for the last shot of the photoshoot, following the instruction of the photographer.

"Okay,thats it, good one Jessica-ssi.. hold that pose..love it, alright were done thank you Jessica-ssi" i smiled at Mr.Clint and bow my head.

I went to his side and look at my pictures.

I smiled happily with the result of the photoshoot

"Thank you for the comfortable shoot, Mr. Clint." We shook our hands and, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Mia waiting for me. I excused myself and smiled to Mr. Clint, then rushed to Mia's side.

"How did it go?" I asked excitedly.

"It's great, Ms. Jessica; I've already reserved a room for you and Ash," Mia said with a smile.

"Just call me Jessica, Mia, and did you tell them the things I asked?" I'm so excited about this surprise. I'll make sure that this will succeed.

"Yes, Ms... I mean Jessica," she said with a smile.

"They are already preparing the things you asked for." I clasped my hands happily.

"That's fantastic; oh my gosh, I'm so nervous and excited...thanks for your assistance, Mia."When she suggested that idea, she already helped me, but she even insisted on helping me take care of the plan. She was really helpful. For the times that I spent time with her, I saw how proficient she was, and I am really glad that my JeoBang has someone like Mia on her side to help with work.

"Your welcome Jessica, it's my job to help you, plus that Pabo is my friend," I said, laughing at what she said. I later learned that the two of them liked to tease each other because they had been friends since college, and Mia even told me how Jeo practically begged her to work for her.before Mia worked for Jeo, all of her past assistants tried to seduce her. (--) Lucky those girls that me and Jeo weren't dating at that time, because if we were, I would have skinned them alive.

Me and Mia went back to the van so I could change and prepare for the surprise, for my JeoBang. It's been 3 hours since I left Jeo in the hotel and instructed her not to follow me but stay in my room instead to rest and have some sleep.

I took my phone out of my purse and dialed Jeonghyun's number. It took 3 rings for her to answer and I couldn't help but giggle when I heard her sleepy tone.

"H-Hello?" My Jeo yawns cutely

"Hey, my sleepy prince." I could sense her smiling right now.

"Hey my beautiful princess, photoshoot done?" Every time she tells me I'm beautiful, I can't help but blush.

"Yup", I answered cutely.

"Want me to pick you up?"

"No need JeoBang, I still need to do something. Oh, but can we eat dinner later?" I heard Jeo chuckle.

"Alright princess, where do you want to eat?" Yes! I mentally celebrated in my mind.

"I'll send you the address. I'll get back to you later. I need to go.. I love you" Every time I say those 3 words to Jeo, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you more, Sica so much." I smiled at her response and ended the call. Mia smiled at me.

"Alright, let's do this Mia."

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

After the phone call with Jessica, I closed my eyes for a while and tried to sleep more since the dinner with Sica was in the evening. But the ringing of my phone disturbs me. I groan and grab my phone to check the caller's ID.

Why is he calling?

"Hello, Dad?"

"Ash, I heard everything that is happening to you." I facepalmed myself. Of course he would know.

"Don't worry, Dad, I'll handle it," he sighed.

"Your mother and me are just worried for you, Ash. You know I could help you." I smiled happily and pictured him sitting on our couch while looking so "devilishly handsome." (thats how my mom used to tell him).

(Jeonghyun's Dad ^^)

"Dad, I'm really fine. I got this. Besides, I came from you," he chuckled lightly.

"That's right, and aside from my brain, you also have my killer looks," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey kiddo, I heard you got a really beautiful girl." Oh crap, I can sense the teasing in his tone.

"Dad!" I swear that my face right now is super red.

"When can we meet her? I'm really curious. Oh.. ohhh, have you done "it" with her?" OMG!!! 

"Dad~ aigoooo" i am so embarrassed right now, this old ert geezer..

"Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha... do it with her soon!! i want a grandchild!!" i facepalmed myself

"Dad, I gotta go. Talk to you soon. Love you. See my regards to Mom." 

"Do it!!! so I could have grandchildren! grandchild!! gran-" I ended the call and sighed deeply.

"Aigoo, he does realize I can't get Sica pregnant, right?" My eyes widen. ", why am I thinking about that?" I slap myself.

"Gotta cool down." I ran towards the bathroom to have a cold shower.

After 45mins

I walk out of the bathroom while drying my hair.

I check the time on my phone and start preparing for my dinner date with Sica. I'm feeling a lot better now after the sleep. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Just thinking about Jessica made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Looking good Jeo!" I check myself in the mirror one last time before going out.

"I look handsome, now let's go get my Sica a flower," I said cheerfully, taking my wallet and phone from the table and walking out of the room, locking the door behind me. I walk down the hallway towards the elevator, whistling while playing with the keys in my hand. Waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby doesn't take long for me because I'm happy.

The elevator door opened and I quickly went out. I asked someone to bring my car here to the hotel so I could use it for my date with Sica. I walked into the lobby and spotted my car parked at the entrance.

~Ding~

The valet notice me so he went to the driver's seat and opened the door for me, i thanked him and wear my seatbelt checking the rear mirror, then start the engine and starts driving.

After 3hrs, Dinner Date Place

10mins before Jeonghyun's arrival

Jessica's POV

After making sure that everything was set and ready for my surprise, Mia helped me prepare myself for the date. I changed into a simple black dress with matching black heels. She also fixed my make-up and my hair.

"You look beautiful Jessica" I smiled to her through the mirror, she put her hands in my shoulders.

"Are you ready?" she asked me, and i nodded my head confidently

"Yes" im so ready, i hope JeoBang will like it.

"Let's go, she will be here in less than 10min" Mia helped me stand up, i took my place in the middle of the resto. 

oh my god...i suddenly got nervous.  

Then Mia signaled me that Jeonghyun is here, and thats my que, i nodded my head to the band then the music starts.

(A/N listen to this.. while reading this part ^^.. https://youtu.be/7WHVkqnQV7c?list=LLFbBA-7KAxFWqGvLkrmkRgw)

"There I was, an empty piece of a shell,
Just minding my own world;
Without even knowin' what love and life were all about
Then you came,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter