Let The Game Begin: Phase 1

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

Seoul 2days after they return from vacation

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

I was smirking while watching the news on the TV about the scandal and it shows how the paparazzi's flooding SM building like a locust.

As i predicted the outcome of phase 1 is incredible, he cant escape that scandal.

-Flashback 3days ago, after the phone conversation, Still Jeonghyun's POV-

I went inside the villa and joined the girls in the living room. They smiled at me as I sat beside Jessica.

"Girls.." I called them softly and smiled faintly.

I know that when i start the game, it will be difficult for them because that man will do anything to save his and, to be honest, I'm concerned about their safety and situation. Taeyeon noticed my weird behavior and she stared at me.

"Jeobang? are you going to tell them? " Jessica held my hand. Since I told her earlier that I was planning to start phase 1, i expected her to worry.

"Tell us what Jessi?" I looked at Tiffa and smiled faintly.

"I'm planning to start phase 1 of our plan tomorrow night, and I'm worried about you girls" All of them looked at me.

"Hyun unnie~" Seo called me. I looked at her and saw her smile at me

"We'll be fine, unnie, don't worry, and we know you've got our back, right?" I smiled. and nodded my head. The part they will do is difficult and dangerous. One wrong move and HE will know what is happening.

"Jeongie, we trust you. That's why we agreed on your plan, remember?" Tiffa gave me her eyesmile.

"Yeah, and don't worry, Ash, we'll move slowly," Sunny said, and they all nodded.

"Just don't forget to contact me if anything happens to you guys, i promise that i will be one step ahead of him every time." I give the girls a private chat app that only my company uses. It cant be hacked or opened by anyone without the secret password i give them, Now we have communication and it would lessen the worry i have.

"We won't forget that, Jeong," I said, nodding and smiling at Taeyeon.

"The first phase will be crucial for girls, Tiffa, just act like i told you, and i will do the rest." I saw Taeyeon hug Tiffany to silently say that everything would be okay.

I looked at everyone of them and smiled. This is the start of the path to their freedom.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was still watching the news when they showed the scandal.

Kim Young Min, CEO of SM Entertainment, is now facing a controversy regarding his artist, Girls Generation Tiffany Hwang, and her 'boyfriend', JYP's 2pm Nichkhun Horvejkul, who has recently been reported to be 'dating'. Many KF shippers are happy about the news, and many netizens are saying that they're suitable for each other and their sweet. But wait, it turns out that the famous 'KhunFany' couple are FAKE, 2 days ago, an audio recording was uploaded in the web and the conversation in the recording shocked the netizens. Let's hear it again.

"Omo your 2pm's manager? "Wow, you're lucky to work for the stars." (a man could be heard laughing after that)

"Aniyo, its pretty tiring you know"

"Aish don't be like that. If I were you, i would be glad and happy. i could see and interact with other artists through your 2pm kids." (both man are laughing)

"Oh, i bet you're helping Nichkhun-ssi with his secret date with his girlfriend, right?"

"Huh? "Nichkhun doesn't have a girlfriend." 

"What? i thought he was dating Girls Generation Tiffany?"

"Ani, hey, come here. I will tell you a secret." (could hear chairs moving)

"They're not really dating; it's a sham relationship created by SM CEO."(whispering)

"Chincha? Are you kidding me? Why would the SM CEO do that? "

"Aniyo, im not kidding you. One day we were called in by our CEO and told us that Kim Young Min wanted to work with JYP. We were shocked when our CEO wanted Nichkhun to pretend that he was dating Tiffany-ssi like what Kim Young Min wanted."

"Wow, why would he do that?" (still whispering)

"According to what I heard, it was to cover for the scandal that SM was facing and to prevent some paparazzi from revealing some scandal that would cost SM a huge loss. Our CEO agreed because it was good for us as well.(gasp)

"Wow, I didn't think the entertainment business was dirty too" (laughing)

"That's what you think, my friend, but entertainment is dirty as well, especially that SM CEO, who I've heard has many dirty secrets. There's also a rumor that one of his trainees left SME because of him, and that trainee is now in our company."

"Wow" (end of recording)

The 4 minute audio scandal went viral in less than an hour and elicited many reactions, particularly from fans of both Girls Generation and 2PM, who were shocked, angry, and disappointed in both companies, accusing them of using their artists for bad purposes. Fans of Girls Generation Tiffany are bashing Nichkhun for using Tiffany's Fame, while fans of 2PM Nichkhun are accusing Tiffany of being a S***.

And yet SM Entertainment CEO Kim Young Min still hasn't given his statement. The same goes for JYP. Some netizens say the scandal is fake, but some say it's real. There are still many questions that we all want answered, but they're not answering them; are they hiding something? Is the scandal true? You guys decide, This is Lee Jaemin reporting for Scandal News.

I turned off the TV and grabbed the phone on the table and dialed a number.

I smirked and played with the ring on my middle finger.

I wouldnt let you rest, Kim Young Min. I'm sure you're thinking of denying it soon, but you made a mistake when you didnt deny it after the scandal was released. It made you look guilty.

"Status Report Paul"

"He is preparing for a press conference in an hour with JYP, Ms. Tiffany, and Mr. Nikkhun." I smirked just like I predicted. You were going to use them again, thinking you could escape it, but I wouldn't let you. Tsk tsk.Kim Young Min, you are so easy to predict and read. You are evil, but I'm the Devil Prince, so I'm more evil than you.

"Release the pictures of the scandal with witness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter