Sudden Confession and Meeting SNSD sister-in-laws?? Part 2

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

Oh crap....

How could I forget them? And why did I forget to lock the door?

Oh no, my eyes widen as I look at my Princess, who is staring at the girls with her eyes wide open.

"G-girls?" That made me sigh. I guess I have to wait for her answer. I look at Tiffa and nod my head to her. She looks at the girls and all of them ran to Jessica to hug her.

"Sica unnie"

"Sica-yah, I missed you."

"Unnie"

"Sica-chu"

I took a step back and let them have their moment because I knew how much they missed each other, and seeing them hugging each other makes me happy and makes me feel like I did a good job.

"Boss!" I look at Mia, who is smiling at me; I noticed her holding the groceries, huh? groceries? I saw her chuckle.

"You forgot it outside." I guess you finally realized it, huh? and you take action. " I approach her and take the grocery bags from her hands.

"What do you mean?"

"Miss Jessica.." I stared at her and smiled. Both of us went to the kitchen quietly while the 9 girls were now crying, I heard Jessica ask

"H-how did you get here?" All 9 of them are now seated on the sofa.

"Ask your Prince." I could hear teasing in Tiffany's voice.. aigoo 

I was taking the groceries out of the grocery bags because I was going to cook for the girls. I frowned and stopped preparing to cook when I heard nothing from the living room. It suddenly became quiet.

"Jeonghyun-ah" I jumped out of shock when I heard my Princess's voice behind me. I turned around and saw her smiling widely.

"Yes, love, do you need anything?" My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand.

I didn't just call her that, right?

I heard Mia giggle. I quickly looked at her and gave her a glare.

When I looked back at Jessica, she was smiling even wider, then she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

My heart is beating so fast again and I'm afraid Jessica might hear it.

"The rest of the girls wanted to meet you." My eyes widen. Omo

0______0. I noticed all of the SNSD girls staring at me and Tiffany smirking... , why do I have a bad feeling about that smirk?Jessica stopped dragging me and we were standing in the middle of the living room.

"Girls, this is my wolfy." ehh? wolfy?

"Wolfy?" I asked Jessica. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, because you're protecting me like a wolf that protects its territory." I nodded my head.. It that I still don't know how she feels for me, but we still have plenty of time to talk about it, so I'll just forget it for now.

"Jeonghyun-ah, these are the girls, you know them right?" 

"Of course.." I smiled and nodded at the girls.

~DingDong~

"I'll get it." Mia dashed from the kitchen to the door, and she opened it.

"Boss!" All the 10 men in the room shouted and bowed. Jessica looked at me confused and I just smiled at her. This is my other surprise.

"The young ladies' bags and luggage are here," Rex explained, and all of them went inside the condo and brought 10 big suitcases.

"Aigoo, Fany-ah, look at what you made them do." Taeyeon chuckled at pouting Tiffany, and the rest of them stood up and went to my men to thank them.

"What's going on?" Jessica asked 

"Where going to stay here for 1 whole week Sica-unnie~" Yoona smiled at Jessica.

"Jeonghyun unnie made it happen unnie," Seohyun said.

That's right. Tiffany and I talked last night. She said they have a week break and somehow they made it possible to tell their management that they were going to have a vacation together, so I asked them to stay with us for a week. My condo's big enough for 10 of us and I have 2 vacant rooms and it's already prepared.

I looked at Jessica and tears were falling in her eyes. I went in front of her and wiped her tears.

"Hey, why are you crying? Your not happy? " Jessica looked at my eyes. She shook her head and smiled.

"I'm so happy.. thank you." Jessica hugged me and whispered something in my ears.

"Seobang~ make sure to take care of my heart~" My body froze and my heart beat 1000 times faster.

Did she just call me that? I looked at her eyes as she pulled away and she pecked my lips then smiled. 

"Don't speak okay? You still need to ask me that. " She was blushing and i was giggling.

"W-we will talk later." She went to her friends and i was grinning like an idiot.

I will make sure to ask her to be my girlfriend later.

LUNCH 1hr later.

Taeyeon's POV

After all the drama and riot earlier, all of us are now eating lunch with Mia-ssi, Jeonghyun, Me and Hyo are cooking the food while the 'kids' explore the condo of JeoSica and bring our suitcases to the rooms we were staying in. The two rooms are so big that four people could fit in.

I think Fany is sitting beside me while Sica is sitting beside Jeonghyun, and I think I'm not the only one that's observing her. We heard Jeonghyun's confession earlier, but we didn't hear Sica's side. In my peripheral vision, i saw Yoona and Yuri looking at Sica.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter