EVIL CEO Vs DEVIL PRINCE

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

Seoul, 6pm

My plane just landed here at Incheon airport, and I'm currently walking out of the arrival area with Creed helping me carry my luggage. I went ahead of Sica, because she’s still in NY for an important meeting for B & E, but she told me she would fly back here as soon as the meeting finished, right after I woke up. Paul told me about the phone call with Creed. He told me the situation. That’s why I made the decision to go back to Seoul right away. My injuries are still hurting because it’s just been 4 days since the accident, but I fought through the pain for the girls. Before I went back, me and Sica argued first because she didn’t want me to go back with my injuries still hurting. I told her that Taeyeon and the girls needed me. That’s why I needed to go back right away, and with a heavy heart, she let me go back. When I learned about that damn CEO's move, my blood started boiling. He would pay big-time.

Creed led me to the car and opened the door for me. He then ran towards the driver's seat. I gritted my teeth as I stared at the picture that’s spreading on the net now. That bastard made Tae and the walking Bacon appear in public for a ‘fake’ date, I could see in Tae’s eyes that she didn’t like it. While on the way to the condo, I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello?" I smirked when I heard him answer.

"Mr. Ki, how’s the thing I asked you to do?" And I heard you’re the one who took Tae’s picture. "

I heard him gasp.

"I-im sorry……. I nee…ded to d-do it…" I clenched my fist.

"You better have something good for me in return or else."

"Y-yes.. I have something..." he answered sacramentally.

"What did you get for me?"

He was planning to have Seohyun-ssi a fake relationship with CNBLUE’s Yonghwa, I also followed him like you asked me to do, and I always saw him entering this club with some new recruits and trainees for SM"

The nerve of that damn bastard! His really despicable

"Thank you, the money will be sent to you soon. Continue doing a good job, Mr. Ki, and you will be safe and rewarded. Now if you please excuse me, I need to clean up the mess you made." I ended the call and dialed another number.

I'm going to make this bastard pay. He made a wrong move this time. I'm pretty sure that Tae is suffering again.

It looks like I'm going to do phase 3 much earlier.

"Hello Mr. Wu, I believe my assistant reached out to you days ago and told you everything. "I started smirking to myself, KYM will never see this coming

"Yes... I believe this is the right moment to execute our plan. Yes, don’t worry, I’ll take care of you and help you with your career. Yes, thank you, I’ll see you here in Seoul tomorrow. "I ended the call and put my phone down."

"Creed," I called out to the person next to me.

"Yes, boss?" He answered, taking a glance at me and back to the road.

"Find this club Mr. Ki is talking about, and gather all the information you can get." "Oh, and while you're at it, ask Mr. Ki if Tae and Bacon will appear in public again, if they'll follow them and take everything we could use in the future."

I played with my ring and smiled evilly.

You angered a wrong person KYM…

 

Youngmin’s POV

SM building, 8pm

My plan is a success. The idiot netizen people are forgetting about that scandal because they are busy talking about the ‘BaekYeon’ and their recent "Date." I'm such a genius.

I took a sip of brandy in my glass and laughed,

SM oh SM soon you will be mine and mine alone. With the ‘BaekYeon’ topic the stocks are increasing again, the more people talks the more money i get.

I spin my chair happily. As a result of my success, a lot of TV shows are already requesting 'BaekYeon' to guest in their shows or do an interview with them, and they are offering a lot of money just to have those two in the same place together, and with my next plans, I'm sure I can get more money, so that Old LSM won't know that SM isn't him anymore in the future.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha…. Idiot people so easy to fool"

~knocking~

I stopped spinning my chair and sat properly.

"Come in," I saw my right hand, Wonbin, and gestured for him to come in.

"Mr. Kim, the package will arrive in four days." Everything is fine, so I nodded and smiled.

"Good, how about the club?"

"It’s earning a lot, Mr. Kim. A lot of people are coming to have fun." I smirked at that and drank my brandy again.

"That’s great. How about Mr. Lee? Did he like the new recruit?" Wonbin looked down.

"About that, Mr. Kim, the girl refused to do your order," I scowled. Damn that girl.

"What!?" I hated it most when an unsatisfied customer walked up to the counter, took my coat, and walked towards the door.

"Let’s go. I'm going to talk to that girl, oh and make sure that the paparazzi know about the next ‘BaekYeon’ date, and tell them to make it look good."

He nodded his head and opened the door for me, and I walked out smiling. Everything was going my way.

Ash/Jeonghyun’s POV

JeoSica's condo 8:45pm

I was sitting on the couch, reading the folder that had been given to me shortly after we arrived at the condo. After this phase 3, the biggest battle will take place, and the girls will be in danger. I shook my head, inhaling to calm myself.

I’ll keep them safe and finish that bastard.

The front door opened and Creed entered. He locked it and went in front of me.

"How did it go, Creed?" I asked him.

I went to the club with Mr. Ki and it looked like he was a regular there. Oh, and the place looked shady. It's also suspicious when he brings young ladies there. I asked around and that's what the bartender told me.

KYMI can smell your dirty filth. Is it bad that I want to expose it to everyone? ..

Also, boss, Taeyeon-ssi and Baekhyun-ssi will have their next date in two days according to Mr. Ki. Mr. Ki's assistant told him that." I nodded my head.

"Make sure to follow them closely." He nodded his head.

"Oh, and Creed, make sure to bring Mr. Wu safely to me tomorrow, okay?"

I was about to say something else when my phone rang. I gestured for Creed to leave, then looked at the caller's ID and smiled.

"Yes, love," My queen is checking in on me, and every time Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter