VIII. The Confession?

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri loved mornings, especially during snow days, they were always beyond words. It was like she was waking up in an extremely beautiful painting.

But as of the moment, she wasn't too happy, because when Joonmyeon told her that Chanyeol had gone with the others to do an errand, she felt as if she would never see him again; which turned out to be sort of true. Why? Because Joonmyeon ended up telling Hyeri that he was taking her home while the others we're out on errands.

'It's best if Chanyeol isn't here, he wouldn't let you leave if he was..' Joonmyeon told Hyeri as they were walking. He wasn't mad nor did he give off any vibe that said that they hate her, but he had told her that it was for the best.

"Hyeri~" Tao sang as he followed beside Hyeri on her left and Joonmyeon on her right. "Hyeri~ Talk to me!" Tao whined but again, Hyeri ignored him for the millionth time. "Tao, maybe you can go ahead of us and find Hyeri's cabin." Joonmyeon tells him but he rejected the command.

"Suho, she can't be like this! It's not like we're going to just leave her there unprotected!" Tao growled then grabbed Hyeri's arm to stop her from walking ahead.

Unprotected? What does he even mean by that? What are they, my father's new security guards? Hyeri thought to herself as she glared at Tao.

"Yah, cheer up! Suho already said that we will be visiting! We even gave you an entire bag of Luhan and Kris's books so that we have a reason to visit!" Tao said to her but Hyeri ignored him and yanked her arm out of his grip and glared at both Tao and Joonmyeon.

"I didn't ask to be brought back to my cabin! I don't even know where it is!" Hyeri hissed at the two. She was annoyed at the fact that they thought about 'what's best' for her without even asking how she felt about it was upsetting her.

They didn't even bother to ask if I wanted to go home or if I wanted to call my father and ask if I can stay with then until I want to go home! Speaking of father. She thought to herself.

"Where is my phone?" Hyeri asked Joonmyeon and he sighed but tells her. "In the pocket of the bag." He said and she nodded then searched for the phone, and when she found it, she checked to see if it was charged and if it had service. It did.

At least they charged it for me. Hyeri thought as she sighed while looking at the call log. Her father had called more than twenty times.

~~~~~🐺~~~~~

"Chanyeol, wait!" Chanyeol heard Yixing shouting from behind as he rushed up the driveway. "Chanyeol!" The others kept calling but he ignored them. "Where is she!?" Chanyeol growled at the first person he spotted when he entered. And Sehun looked terrified since he was that person.

"C-Chanyeol?!" Sehun stuttered out as he backed up against the corner wall. "Where is Hyeri?!" Chanyeol growled out as he blocked Sehun from moving. "J-Joonmyeon t-took her h-home!" Sehun quickly tells Chanyeol just before ducking out from under his arms, and sprinted out of the room to lock himself in the security of his room.

They took my mate away from me.. They should be very afraid right now.Β Chanyeol's wolf hardly ever spoke since she left, but he still felt every emotion that went through his wolf; and they were more than twenty times worse than his own at the moment.

"Chanyeol, calm down.. Suho just took her to where she really belongs.. We can still visit her.." Kyungsoo tells him but Chanyeol turned around to face him then grabbed him by his collar. And if looks could kill, Kyungsoo would be buried more than fifty feet under.

"Where she really belongs? Where she really belongs?! She belongs here, with me!" Chanyeol growled at him but Kyungsoo just sighed and shoved his hands off from the collar of his shirt.

"You haven't even told her the truth, how do you expect to be with her if she doesn't know anything?" Kyungsoo growled back. "I was going to tell her!" Chanyeol shouted but Kyungsoo shook his head.

"When? When she decides to actually return home? Or when you're practically transforming in front of her?" Kyungsoo shouted back but then sighed and quickly calmed down while Chanyeol still stood in front of him, glaring holes into all of their heads.

"If you want to see her that bad, then I'm sure they aren't too far ahead." Yixing tells him but Chanyeol didn't bother responding to him, and just went right back out of the cabin to search for his mate.

~~~~~🐺~~~~~

Hyeri had managed to call her father and tell him about what had happened, and he told her that he had been more than worried. She felt bad for causing him to worry, but she had insured him that she had been in safe hands, and it was than when he asked to speak to Suho.

Hyeri wasn't sure how that conversation really went but after that, they found our way back to her cabin. And the expressions on their faces showed that her cabin was beyond what they expected for her to live in.

"Wah~ Suho look at this television set!! And all these game systems! And the games!!" Tao sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter