X. The Return

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So recently- I realized that I'm so sleepy even if I sleep enough but it messes with my mind & I was spelling Suho's name as Joon not Jun....

So I'll be switching to Jun from now on (πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘)

"Fine! Then what if you had to choose between an angry bear or an angry mate, which would you choose?" Jongdae asked everyone. "Bear!" Beakhyun shouted. "Mate." Jongdae and Yixing says at the same time.

"Neither.. Both can kill you." Yifan muttered as he kept to his corner by the window reading his book. "Mate." Junmyeon said as he was searching through the books on the shelf. "Bear." Luhan and Sehun said at the same time as they were playing on the game system.

"Mates aren't Kris's style." Jongin snickered but gave his answer. "I pick the bear. I already beat one two winters ago and it hasn't come back. But if I had a mate and she gets angry, she would probably kill me." He tells us and got nods from the others.

"True. Because you just make everyone angry lately." Sehun teased and in seconds he got tackled to the floor by Kai. "Stop before you break something, again." Junmyeon tells them as he turned around to glare at them,Β  but then looked over to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, why don't you go help Kyungsoo in the kitchen.. Hyeri's father said he would call as soon as she wakes." Junmyeon tells him and Chanyeol just gave a short nod then did as told.

~~~~~🐺~~~~~

His eyes sparkled as he grinned at me. "If you ever get bored just whistle this tune, Hyeri." He tells her before he started whistling a tune.

"I will come to you when you do. Well, depends how far I am." He said then looked back towards our fathers as they stood in front of the black car, saying their goodbyes.

This happened almost every time Hyeri and her father visited the cabin. Her father had always said that the man had been a friend since his high school days, and they still had a good friendship.

"Hyeri, say goodbye to Jinyoung! They need to leave now before it gets late!" Her father shouted and smiled at the boy beside her.

~~~~~🐺~~~~~

The memory and voices faded and were replaced with different ones. "Then she will be well enough to travel back?" Hyeri heard a familiar voice speak as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Yes, she should be well enough, but you must tell them not to let her do much for the next two weeks. She must stay in bed and recover." Someone says and Hyeri found herselfΒ  looking to her left. She saw the door was slightly open and her father stood with someone in a white coat.

"I will inform him." Her father chuckled as did the man in that white coat. Hyeri cleared a bit and sat up slowly to get the cup of water that sat on the bedsideΒ  table.

She drank a little and watched her father turn his head and look towards her with a smile. "Hyeri." He said gently as he walked to the bed with the guy following behind him. "What happen?" She asked and looked around the room.

Where is Chanyeol? Where are the guys? Chanyeol hardly ever leaves my side. She thought to herself. "Where is Chanyeol?" Hyeri asked when she didn't see him anywhere in the room.

"You fainted, and I sent him home. I told him and his friends that I would call when you felt well again." Hyeri's father tells her and she frowned.

Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter