XI. The Torture & A Ghost

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter is more of a 'fluff' between Chanyeol and Hyeri...

~~~~~🐺~~~~~

"Over there. I like that spot!" Chanyeol snickered as Hyeri grinned while telling the others where to put her reclining char. "Here?" Sehun asked as he and Baekhyun set the reclining chair down by the window.

Chanyeol looked at my mate as she sat beside me on the long couch. Hyeri lifted her head and hummed while looking around the room and Chanyeol chuckled as he watched her. Hyeri had been making the two move that chair around for almost two hours now.

But it was their fault really. First; Baekhyun had teased Hyeri that she was 'too cute' and 'so tiny' then how Chanyeol actually had to lean 'far' down just to kiss her.

If that was bad, Sehun joined in and started saying how 'adorably super small', Hyeri was compared to most of them in the house. The two even dared to bring rulers to measure her height.

"I think it sh-" Hyeri muttered and the two's eyes widened. "No!" Sehun shouted but didn't get to say anything else because Baekhyun did.

"It stays right here!! We refuse to move this up or in between or even over to any corner!" Baekhyun hissed as he glared at Chanyeol's mate, and Chanyeol glared at him for glaring at her. "Still moving things around?" Minseok asked as he walked into the room with Yifan and Junmyeon.

Chanyeol nodded and looked over to his mate but she just pouted at Minseok. "Minseokie~" Chanyeol's eyes widened and he turned to glare at Minseok.

"Why does my mate have a nickname and none for me!?" Chanyeol growled at him but Minseok just chuckled and ignored him.

"Yes, Hyeri? Are the two giving you problems?" He asked as he came to sit beside us. "They refuse to move it again!" She whined and if it was possible, my eyes widened more and my wolf growled in jealousy.

How is it that my mate calls my pack members names in a different way but hardly does with me?! Chanyeol thought to himself while he glared at Minseok.

Chanyeol's arms tightened around Hyeri and he pulled her closer and continued to glare at the older member. Minseok and Yifan had both noticed and started laughing. "Chanyeol, don't worry because I have a mate, remember." Minseok reminds him but he still glared at him.

"You two!" Junmyeon looked at Sehun and Baekhyun, who were trying to leave the room without being caught. "You both deserve what Hyeri is doing to you, so you take the consequences." Junmyeon tells them as he walked towards the front door.

"And I better hear that you obeyed her while I'm gone, or I will make you two clean and fix the basement." Junmyeon tells them, then smiled while slipping on his shoes.

"Suho! Why are you on her side?!" Sehun whined and Chanyeol saw the three older ones grin all at the same time.

"Because, Hyeri is now the baby of the house and also our new favorite. She listens to us. Unlike you guys." Minseok tells Baekhyun and Sehun with the grin still on his face.

Hyeri watched their expressions changed to complete horror then she looked at Chanyeol, who was sitting beside her, grinning and snickering. "What's bad about the basement?" Hyeri asked him and he looked down at her.

"A while back Tao claimed it was 'haunted' so Baekhyun, Sehun, LuhanΒ  and Yifan went down there to check it out- All we really know is that Tao refuses to ever go down there." Chanyeol paused then glanced at the others.

"Luhan can't stand small spaces. Kris hates the dark now. Sehun can't go down there ever again, because he's 'too cool'. And Baekhyun screams whenever he even sees the door open." Chanyeol explained to me.

"That basement is evil! I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter