XIV. The Heat - 2

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter has changed because as we all know by now-

I at writing any form of & werewolf mating type of details 😬

~~~~~~~~~~🐺~~~~~~~~~~

Hot. Too hot. Hyeri's temperature had gone up and Chanyeol wasn't around since the time that she had woken up around 2 something.

"It's so hot." Hyeri muttered to herself as she rolled the thin blanket off, then sat up and looked at the clock. 3:45 a.m. Another wave of pain hit her and she bent forward trying to hold back the tears.

This is what the female mates deal with?! It's like rolling around in hell! I probably look pitiful right now. Crying and whimpering like a little kid- who got a tiny paper cut. Hyeri frowned at her thoughts, but still tried to stay as quiet as she could.

Noisy and needy is not my style! I refuse to give in t- Hyeri thought as she clutched her sides, hugging herself and praying to the gods for the pain to go away.

"Hyeri?" Hyeri heard the one voice that always made feelings stir in her and made her feel all warm and 'fuzzy' inside. She looked up towards the doorway to see Chanyeol with nothing but 'yoga' pants on.

"Cha-" Hyeri started to mutter but another wave hit and she curled up again, scrunching her face as her fingers dug into her sides. "Hyeri!" Chanyeol sounded worried as the door shut and in seconds the bed was dipping.

"Baby, I'm so sorry.. I got up to get a drink of water, but Sehun came back all scratched up and Lay is asleep. I-" Chanyeol was saying but Hyeri cut him off by clinging onto him, not caring where or why he was gone.

She just wanted her mate near her while her body rolled around in the hell that they called 'heat'. Chanyeol sighed as he pulled her closer and he moved to sit back against the headboard.

Hyeri secretly enjoyed it whenever he held her and they just laid around, but this time- she couldn't ignore the pain from how hot she was feeling.

Everything felt like a hot iron was being pressed against her entire inner body and she didn't like it. "Make it stop.. I dont care what you do- just make it stop!" Hyeri muttered.

Chanyeol's heart clenched at Hyeri's begging,  and his wolf couldn't keep still at the sound of their mate being in pain.

'Chanyeol, the pain will be too much if you don't at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter