I. Too Much Adventure

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Snow covered ground and the sounds of animals.

 

"You have definitely done it this time Nam Hye Ri! You idiot.." The girl muttered to herself as she rubbed her gloved hands over the white fur coat that hung around her body.

 

Three days prior to the current day, the girl's father had told her to stop burying herself behind books and to go out and have fun. But instead, she had asked if she could stay at their cabin deep within the forest. Her father of course agreed, but then she begged him to let her travel alone with no guards.

 

She had enjoyed the snow for the past two days after arriving to her family's cabin. But earlier during the current day, she had decided to venture past the from gates that surrounded her family's cabin.

 

So now, here she was. Lost, alone, and very hungry.

 

"Ugh! Which way did I come from?" She muttered to herself as she glanced around. "Maybe I came from north.." She muttered as she glanced upwards where the hill steepened and lead to who knows where.

 

She was probably miles away from the cabin. And what was worse was that she hardly been to the cabin during most parts of her life or explored the hills that she was currently roaming around on.

 

The chance of her being found before she was frozen to a popsicle or mauled to death by some animal, was a high chance and she knew that. But she was lost and had no choice but to continue forward.

 

"Please let it be this way.." She muttered just as she reached the top but just as her foot moved to to step down, she went tumbling down the hill.

 

Chanyeol

"Race you guys to the north borderline!" Tao shouted and then Suho nodded. "One." Suho started the countdown and all twelve boys got ready to run. "Two." Suho teased, taking a while longer to get their excitement more high than it already was. "Go!" Suho shouted and all of them took off in a sprint to the borderline.

 

Chanyeol ran past Kyungsoo and Sehun as they got closer to the borders but then skidded to a stop as he saw Lay gasp, and they all made a sharp turn left, following their pack's doctor. Less than a moment later, Chanyeol stopped and stared as they all were gathered around something.

 

"Move out of the way! We have to get her to the pack house!" Lay shouted to the others and they quickly broke apart. When they did Chanyeol noticed a pale looking girl in his friend's arms. Her scent was driving him towards Lay and he stopped when the two reached each other.

 

Chanyeol felt the pull towards her and he couldn't help but quickly check her over. Her forehead had a scratch close to her right temple and it had dried up blood. He than glanced at her wrist and hand that wasn't covered by her fur coat and noticed there were miner scratches.

 

"Chanyeol, please move!" Lay hurriedly said but Chanyeol growled at his friend. To be more exact, his wolf pushed forward and growled. "I'll take her. Our cabin is closer than the pack house, just don't fall behind." Chanyeol growled at him and took her from his friend and into his own arms.


 

Hyeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter