BONUS CHPT.

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Skip: 3 Yrs.

"Yeol, wake up!" Chanyeol's mate's voice echoed through the apartment, slightly waking him up. "One more hour, babe." Chanyeol mumbled as he turned away from the windows to avoid the sunlight.

"Yeol! Yeol! Yeol!" A familiar voice screamed as Chanyeol heard little feet running into the room. "Yeolda!" Her voice squeaked as he felt her small hands shake him awake.

"One more hour, princess.." Chanyeol mumbled as he turned and laid flat on his stomach and then turned his head and peeked an eye open to look at the little girl.

"Wake up!" The little girl giggled as Chanyeol felt her pull herself up onto the bed with the help from his arm and the bed cover.

"Sunye?! Where di- There you are, you little monster!" Hyeri's voice flowed through the room and Chanyeol looked over to his mate with a small smile on his face.

"Yeol, breakfast is ready. Wake up or you will be late for work!" His mate, Hyeri, hissed at him then smacked his arm before snatching their daughter away.

"No! I want to sleep!" Sunye whined and Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh as his mate groaned while walking out of the room mumbling.

"I swear 'sleep' was your first word. I blame your father!" Hyeri grumbled before shouting for Chanyeol again to wake up.

After a quick breakfast and a short few minutes with his mate and daughter, Chanyeol left for work.

"Did you get the file I sent to you yesterday?" Luhan asked Chanyeol as the older one sat across from him. "Yeah. I looked them over just before Hyeri put me on Sunye duty." Chanyeol tsaid to him and heard him chuckle.

"I heard that Hyeri went with Jiyeon to visit Baekhyun and Sera?" Luhan asked and Chanyeol looked up at him, and Luhan was looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I think so? Hyeri just said that Baekhyun called earlier in complete panic mode." Chanyeol said to him and he chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter