XV. The Light Bulb

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence was the only thing heard when Chanyeol stepped out of the room, and made his way downstairs to the kitchen. Peace and quiet. Finally! I won't have anyo- He was thinking to himself but got interrupted.

"Chanyeol!" A hand grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder and he was pulled back into the hallway by a grinning Jongdae. "So~" Jongdae asked and Chanyeol sighed before removing his hand.

"Did yo-" Jongdae was cut off by Tao shoving him aside and replacing him. "Did you fully mark Hyeri?! How was it? Was it h-" Tao was asking all at one time, but was cut off by Kris shoving his face out of Chanyeol's view.

"Ignore them, they're weird and nosy." Kris muttered as he walked into the kitchen. "Suho told us not to bother you guys while you rest, so we all split your chores until Hyeri is feeling better and not 'moody'." Kris told Chanyeol as he was putting a glass of water for himself.

"So," Yixing said as he stepped next to Chanyeol, who flinched from being startled. "Where the hell did you come from?! You scared me!" Chanyeol hissed but Yixing just shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you complete the mating process or only just mark her? Her heat won't fully end from it being painful unless you complete the process. You do remember that, right?" Yixing reminded Chanyeol, who nodded and went back to looking for food.

"We completed it." Chanyeol mumbled since he knew that they would hear him. "That's good then, just remember how it goes or we might have a mad mate in the house." Yixing reminds him and he just nodded in silence.

"Kyungsoo left some food in the fridge, I think he marked it with your names." Tao told Chanyeol as he walked to Kris and snatched the older member's water.

"Yo-" Kris growled at Tao but Chanyeol ignored their bickering and went to grab the food that was mentioned.

Chanyeol was silently making the food warm again- when he caught his mate's scent and he turned around, and saw her surrounded by his four pack mates.

"Wow! Look at that mark!" Jongdae said then turned and gave Chanyeol a thumbs up, then went back to staring at Hyeri's mark. "Will all of our marks look like that?" Tao asked and Yixing nodded as he looked at the mark.

I admit that the cursive EXO and my initials along the curves of the mark looks good on my mate. Chanyeol thought to himself with a small proud smile on his face.

"The elders did say our pack has the crescent moon mark with our pack name and our initials curving with it. I must admit- I thought it would look lame but if it all is cursive, I like the style." Yixing said but then looked up at Hyeri's face.

"Ah! Sorry, Hyeri!" Yixing muttered then whacked Kris and Tao then nodded to Hyeri's flushed face. "Stop staring!" Hyeri hissed as she grabbed Jongdae by the collar of his shirt and glared at him straight in the eyes.

"C-Chanyeol! A little help?!" Jongdae whined as he held his hands up in defense, but Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

"Chanyeol!!" Jongdae whined again and Chanyeol rolled his eyes then walked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter