II. Two - Helping?

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Chanyeol
After lunch, Chanyeol had expected Suho to tell them who was on duty like he always did. But instead Suho's exact words were, 'You all know the usual schedule'. Then he walked off to the infirmary. And as they say, curiosity killed the cat; or in Chanyeol's case, wolf.

"Really?!" Suho's voice echoed out of the infirmary as Chanyeol stepped closer. "Mhm.. I've never been outside of my house. My father always told me that there were bad people who would come after me to get to him." Her voice was quiet but as smooth as honey.

"Well your father is right, you can't just trust anyone." Luhan's voice echoed. It was when Chanyeol stood in front of the door looking into the infirmary; that was when he noticed almost all of them except four were inside just lounging around. They were all in their own world but still focused on the girl.

"Oh, Chanyeol!" Chen shouted from the back of the room as he looked up from his phone and waved Chanyeol over. Chanyeol stayed quiet as he glared at his friend and shook his head.

"I can't get past this level, the car keeps skidding and flipping over. I die every single time I make the fifth turn!" Chen tells him while he stayed out of sight from her.

"Help me out?" Chen asked and and Chanyeol sighed and nodded, which made him grin and jump up from his seat. "I call shotgun!!" Kai shouted as they all seemed to be focused on the single couch Chen once sat on.

And before Chen could mutter 'don't you dare' the said kid bolted to his spot and grinned. "I wanted to sit there!" Baekhyun growled as he tried to shove Kai off.

"Too late, Baek!" Kai tells him as he fought Baekhyun off with his feet. "Hey, put that down! It smells weird!" Kyungsoo hissed as he swatted at his friend's own feet.

~~~~~~~~~~🐺~~~~~~~~~~

   Hyeri
They're funny. And each had their own characteristics. Hyeri thought to herself while she enjoyed their company. "Have you seen the video I sent you earlier?" Chen asked Chanyeol.

"I saw it this morning." Chanyeol had a deep voice. But for an odd reason, it made Hyeri get a strange feeling that she wasn't familiar with.

"What do you think? Maybe we can convince Sehun to try and make that flavor? We haven't been out and he hasn't used any of the new mixes we bought for him.!" Chen said as he held his hand out and took the phone back.

"The kid gave us food poisoning the last time he even attempted to make boba tea. I wouldn't put my stomach or life in his palms again when it comes to that." Chanyeol said and laughter broke out through the room.

"Right! I forgot about that incident! Tao and Baek thought they were going to die!" Kai joked and Baekhyun punched his arm.

"I was sweating like a pig and looked like I had come out of the shower!" Baekhyun said as he pulled his shoe right off his foot and swung it at Jongin's head.

"Baek!?" Yixing shouted with his mouth hanging open but then a shoe flew to Baekhyun's back and he swung to face the door, and so did everyone in the room.

"He did it!" Chen tattled while pointing to Chanyeol. "Stop being brats, you're teaching our guest bad things." He hissed and Chen snickered along with someone behind him.

"Chanyeol! What's going on?" Tao, whom Hyeri first called Color Pencil guy, bounced in from outside the room. "They we're fighting over Chen's spot but now on a debate about Sehun's bubble tea from hell." Suho, who was sitting beside Hyeri, spoke as he got up and signaled Yixing for another ivy b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter