VII. The Chat

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter has some parts that have been added or taken out.

Warning: Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~🐺~~~~~~~~~

Hyeri sat silently at the window seat and sighed as she stared out the window. The snow was falling still, like it had done the day she got lost while adventuring.

Hyeri didn't mind the company of the guys, but she was embarrassed at the moment. After all, who wouldn't be if they were the person that the night's teasing was directed at. So to say she was extremely glad dinner was over would be an understatement.

"Oh! You're still awake?!" Hyeri heard Tao call out from behind her, so she turned to face him and nodded. "I thought you and Chanyeol went to sleep?" Tao asked as he went and sat beside her.

"I couldn't sleep so I came down, and then I felt like sitting by the window." Hyeri explained as she turned her attention back to outside. "Suho hyung said you'll be leaving soon.." Tao muttered and she shrugged.

"Lay hyung suggested it, since you're well now. Are you glad to be going home?" Tao asked as he went to sit beside her.

Home? I missed it, a lot, but these boys had grown on me. I wasn't so sure if I really did want to go home now. Hyeri thought to herself and shrugged her shoulders, and stayed silent as she stared out the window.

"Chanyeol won't deal well with you leaving." Tao muttered and Hyeri looked over to him. "He doesn't need me around and will probably look for someone else as soon as I'm gone." She said and he chuckled as he shook his head.

"You have no idea how this works!" Tao teased and ruffled her hair with a grin on his face. "Huh? What do you mean?" Hyeri muttered in question. Tao sighed and his grin turned to a frown. "When we find the girl meant for us, we won't go looking for another. To Chanyeol, you're his only one."

~~~~~🐺~~~~~

"Chanyeol.." Hyeri stared down at the floor as she stood in front of him, with a guy by her side. Just like she had done. "I-" She paused for a moment before continuing as she lifted her head to look at him.

"I am sorry." Hyeri tells Chanyeol then looked over to the guy for a moment, then looked back to me and sighed. "I love someone else. Sorry."

"No!" Chanyeol shot up in bed, gasping for air as he looked to the other side of the bed and saw it empty. "Hyeri?" He looked around the room but saw nothing in the shad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter