XX. The Chocolate Jar

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last but not least, Jongdae~" Jiyeon said with a grin. "I don't trust you.. You're giving me an evil look." Jongdae grumbled as he lifted the cup and looked in it.

"On three?" Jongin asked as he was looking into his cup. "How about not at all? Can't we pretend that we did?" Tao asked with a frown as he blew into the cup.

"Sera will know. She's probably watching us right now~" Jiyeon said as she swung her arms around Junmyeon neck and clung to him like a monkey.

"I agree with Jiyeon, and Baek's mate is a little scary. On three, we drink." Kris said as he picked his cup up and Chanyeol nodded, copying him and the others.

"It's not that bad. I didn't taste it at all." Hyeri said and Chanyeol's head turned to the side to look at his mate, only to see her cup empty. "Holy ! Did you really just down it in one?" Sehun asked and she nodded.

"It's best you all do the same. Otherwise you will back out after one gulp." Baekhyun said as he stood by the entrance to the dining room.

"Okay, now I'm worried. When you say things that w-" Minseok was saying with a worried expression on his face, but then got cut off by Junmyeon.

"Three." Junmyeon said out loud, and it was like they all just toughened up in a second and down the drink in one gulp. "Hot hot hot!" Jongdae hissed as he fanned his mouth but then froze.

Now something feels weird. Chanyeol was thinking to himself then coughed and so did some of the others, while some were fanning or scratching at their necks.

"Burning! Oh my God!" Tao shouted as he got up then ran to the kitchen and brought water.

"Is it really that bad? Is it like liquor? I feel like that when I drink." Jiyeon asked a she grabbed Junmyeon's cup and filled it with water and popped the bottle out from her pocket and poured a drop, then downed the whole cup.

"Jiyeon! What are you doing?!" Junmyeon shot out of his seat and grabbed the cup from his mate. "It taste like water. You're all such babies!" Jiyeon said as she grabbed the cup back and tilted her head back for the last few drops.

"I'm still thirsty." Jiyeon smacked her lips together before walking off to the kitchen. "She's crazy.." Yixing muttered before he stood up and left the room.

"Wake me up when it's my turn to do perimeter check!" Yixing called out before his door slammed shut. "Junmyeon! I can't find the sparkling water!" Jiyeon shouted from the kitchen and Junmyeon sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"We ran out of it this morning, drink something else for now." Junmyeon called out and Jiyeon came back with a frown. "I don't want anything else!" Jiyeon whined and Junmyeon frowned at her.

"Jiyeon, drink something else for now, and later on I will take you to buy as many as you want, okay?" Junmyeon said and she gave him a look.

"Promise?" Jiyeon muttered and Junmyeon nodded. "Oh! I wanna go with you guys! Chanyeol needs to buy me chocolate and oranges!" Hyeri said as she leaned forward with a smile and Chanyeol shook his head.

"I just bought some just a day ago, Hyeri." Chanyeol said to Hyeri, and she looked back at him with a frown. "Kris ate my chocolate and Tao ate my last three oranges.." Hyeri told him as her eyes got watery.

"What?!" Chanyeol's wolf forced out in a grow. Not happy with the pack members taking Hyeri's food without replacing it.

"It was an accident! It was sitting on the table unguarded! I thought it was for anyone!" Tao shouted as he sprang up from his seat and dashed out of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter