IX. The Story

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyeri, say something." Hyeri heard Chanyeol mutter as his hand reached for her hands that were placed on her lap. "We broke her!" Baekhyun said out loud. "I knew we shouldn't have shifted." Luhan sighed.

"It was Chen's idea! Blame him!" Tao shouted. "Enough!" Joonmyeon growled and in seconds he was kneeled in front of Hyeri, and was looking up at her as I stared at him.

"Hyeri, everything we just showed you-" He paused and took a deep breath and smiled. "What we just showed to you is our biggest secret, we need to at least know you will keep that secret if you decide to never speak to any of us again." Joonmyeon explained then shifted and looked towards the person sitting beside her. Chanyeol.

"We still haven't told you some things. Right now isn't the perfect timing, but since you have already seen the things we can do-" He paused again and looked to me again then to Chanyeol.

"You know about soulmates?" Joonmyeon asks her, and she just nod in response. Hyeri had too much on her mind to say anything or give any other reaction.

"Good. Well to us it's just mates. It's the same. A bit. But with more meaning. They're the wolf's most cherished possession. For our entire lives most of us search for our mate, some don't even find them." Joonmyeon paused and looked at the others.

"But for the ones that do, we do everything in our power to keep them safe. It is and always will be our strength and weakness." Joonmyeon looked to Chanyeol, then to Hyeri again and sighed with a smile.

"You know, when we first found you Chanyeol was scolding us for always crowding your room or f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter