XVI. The New Double Team

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My ig changed if anyone wants to read the other WS stories >> @ crimsinations

~~~~~~~~~~๐Ÿบ~~~~~~~~~~

Hot. Again. Hyeri as she felt her entire body slowly burning up again. The difference this time was that Chanyeol was sleeping right beside her and she wasn't bothered by any pain. She was just really hot.

Hyeri frowned as she saw that he seems to be in a deep sleep. A while after she spent a bit of time scolding him the night before, she went back to reading the book but after she finished, the two of them watched a few movies; which somehow ended up with them in bed.

"Chanyeol." Hyeri called gently while she tapped his arm that was wrapped around her waist, but he didn't move. "Chanyeol~" She tried again but still no response.

Hyeri pouted and hit his arm, which made his nose scrunch up a bit and he got the look of being disturbed. Hyeri felt bad but it was wiped away by how hot she was.

Deciding that her last option was the only way to wake him up, Hyeri leaned in and kissed all over his face.

Chanyeol's face scrunched and a pout came onto his face. He was a little disappointed that he was being woken up while he was having a good dream. A perfect dream about the 'future' with his mate- but than he was woken up by the said adorable little mate.

"Hyeri, I'm tired." Chanyeol muttered and kept his eyes shut. "And I am too, but I'm hot! So move your arm so I can get up and shower!" Hyeri growled at him. I blame her heat for making her so mean. She's not usually feisty.ย Chanyeol thought to himself.

"Fine, fine." Chanyeol peeked an eye open and saw Hyeri's face an inch from his and he smiled. "Stop smiling!" She glared but he just grinned, which made her pout.

Chanyeol was about to tell Hyeri that she looked cute whenever she pouted; but Kris and Luhan's shouting from downstairs stopped him, and he glanced towards the door.

"What is this!? Do you have any idea how crazy this is?! If Sohee finds out she will have your heads!" Kris shouted and Chanyeol looked back down at Hyeri; who just rolled her eyes and shoved him away and ran off into the bathroom.

~~~~~๐Ÿบ~~~~~

After a quick shower, Chanyeol walked into the room but it was empty. So as he always did, Chanyeol went downstairs, and just as he was about to walk into the living room a picture frame flew an inch away from his head and hit the wall.

"Hyeri!" Chanyeol's panicked tone shouted and in a second he was by Hyeri's side, checking her for any harm.

"Chanyeol, it missed her by an inch, she isn't fragile!" Tao teased and ran up to Hyeri's side, then pulled her away and into the living room towards the right corner of the room; where a girl was sitting, glaring at all the boys in the room.

"Ri, this is Sooyoung! Please help us to get her to not murder us? I swear it was all Sehun's idea and entirely his fault!" Tao said quickly as he shoved her towards the girl, who turned her attention to Hyeri and glared.

"Hey! Don't glare at me! I did nothing to you." Hyeri paused, then grinned and pointed behind her towards the boys. "They did it all, and they will take full responsibility!"

"Hyeri!" A bunch of voices shouted and Hyeri flinched at all their loud voices but ignored them. "What did they do? I can help you get revenge!" Hyeri said to Sooyoung and sat beside her; which made the younger girl look confused, so Hyeri explained quickly.

"Jongdae sat on my couch and Tao took my toast yesterday morning. Luhan didn't give me a new book, and Suho ditched me with Chanyeol and dragged the others along. And- the others followed." Hyeri told Sooyoung and the girl blinked.

"What did Chanyeol do?" Hyeri fought a pout when Sooyoung asked the question. She didn't really Chanyeol's name coming from another girl, and Hyeri's face scrunched a bit, but she still answered Sooyoung's question.

"No specific reason. He is just the worst of them all!" Hyeri said to Sooyoung, as she glanced at him and glared his way. He knows what he did. Hyeri thought in her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter