XIX. The Potion

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter is written between chapters of WS:M (Mask) a little bit of WS:B (Bound) and WS:S&S (Safe & Sound)

~~~~~~~~~~🐺~~~~~~~~~~

"A boy!" Sehun shouted from across the room. "No. One Chanyeol is enough, we don't need another one " Kris grumbled from the couch as he held his phone in his hands, tapping away.

"I can handle two Chanyeol's, but I don't think I can handle two Kai's or another Tao, so keep it in a wrap." Junmyeon teased as everyone sat- scattered around the living room with their mates.

"Hey! You all would be blessed to have my kid in this pack!" Jongin hissed a he glared at Junmyeon, and his mate giggled as she shook her head.

"Like your genes could ever amount up to mine, kid. If I ever had, our pack would be a hundred times blessed." Junmyeon told Jongin as he kept his attention stuck to the laptop.

"I don't know, Junmyeon- I am curious what his kid would look like." Jiyeon, muttered as she flipped a page in her workbook.

"Don't give that kid any ideas." Junmyeon grumbled back and she hummed but kept a smile on her face.

"Don't worry, Jun~ I'm sure our future evil spawn will look much more y." Jiyeon glanced at Junmyeon, and Chanyeol laughed as his leader's face flushed red.

"Do you have to say that in front of everyone? And why would you call them that?!" Junmyeon hissed and Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Them?" Jiyeon glanced over at Junmyeon with an eyebrow raised. "Anyway, I'm only stating facts. Trouble runs in my genes." Jiyeon smirked then looks up and around the room, something she had been doing since this morning.

"Sera mentioned she can see into the future- Where is she by the way? Has she not come back yet?" Jiyeon glanced at Baekhyun, who had been lingering around by the windows just staring outside.

"Seriously? So she can tell us if we're going to have a boy or girl in the future?" Hyeri asked as she sat up a little and moved her legs to be on top of Chanyeol's lap.

As his mate had asked question, Chanyeol looked at Jiyeon and watched her nod. "She said something about-" Jiyeon paused as she scratched out something in her workbook.

"Something about taking some seer's power? Or maybe it was about having a power similar to a seer?" Jiyeon grumbled towards the end before looking up.

"I kind of got a little distracted when she was explaining.. Her fault really, she said I will have an extremely 'entertaining' life with Junmyeon." Jiyeon muttered then shook her head.

"Anyways, back to you and Hyeri! I hope you have a boy. That way, if you plan to have another one and it ends up as a girl, your son can warn off all males from that poor innocent soul." She said then smirked.

"If there's even any boys left after you see any with her." Jiyeon teased Chanyeol, and Hyeri laughed while he pouted.

"Like there would even be any within a seven mile radius.. Only exception is school hours and these guys." Chanyeol grumbled as he turned his attention to his laptop, and set it on a pillow to put on top of his mate's legs.

"How did we even get to the topic of babies?" Jongdae asked as he came back into the room with a cup of some weird looking drink that smelled like-

"What are you holding? That smells like blood." Luhan's snose scrunched as he moved farther from Jongdae- towards the other side of the room.

"I'm not really sure? I found it on the kitchen table just now. I only came to ask if any of you knew or left it there." Jongdae explained as he set it on the coffee table in the center of the room.

"I think I'm going to be sick!" Tao muttered as he gagged. "It smells wei-" Kris grumbled but was cut off when Kyungsoo, who was closest to the cup- sprang up from his seat.

Kyungsoo then grabbed the cup, and took a sniff at it. Everyone stayed silent as Kyungsoo inspected the liquid, and brows furrowed then a second later he set it down and leaned away, gagging.

"Tha-" He tried to speak but kept gagging. "What is it?" Hyeri asked as she leaned forward but his hand shot out to grab her wrist.

"Don't! It doesn't smell right, we should get that out and far from us. Something ju-" Kyungsoo was cut off by the familiar black smoke that signaled the entrance of someone they knew.

Chanyeol's eyes widened and so did everyone els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter