XVIII. The Meeting

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Major Time Skip.

Days had passed by since Hyeri was officially marked as Chanyeol's, and the days went by with the others finding their mates.

Now it was just Yixing and Kyungsoo who had to find their mates. But Hyeri had a feeling that Kyungsoo was secretly hiding information about his mate.

Minseok wasn't really counted since he claimed that he has a mate, and was happy to her as his mate. Tao also wasn't included, since everyone already knew that his mate was very oblivious to werewolves- according to him.

Luhan too was not included, since his mate Haein knew about everything, but the two decided to solve everything after the problem with the hunters.

Kris was a whole different topic. His situation screamed 'complicated'. Then there was Jongdae, who couldn't find it in him to tell his mate about his world.

It currently was one of those slow days, and it felt like time didn't feel like moving forward. It was also a bad day for Hyeri. Chanyeol was just annoying more than ever and she can't figure out why.

Every little thing that Chanyeol did just managed to make Hyeri angry. This current reason was about a book that she borrowed from Luhan.

To cut the story short- Hyeri had borrowed a book and Chanyeol thought it was his own that he forgot he ever bought- and gave it to Sooyoung with Sehun's promise to keep it safe. Yeah. Safe? They lost it.

"So~ About that book." Chanyeol said as he sat beside Hyeri. "Chanyeol, you must have a death wish." Luhan said and Hyeri looked up at him, only to see him looking towards Chanyeol.

"You ha-" Chanyeol started but Luhan finished. "I do have business in this conversation. That book was mine. A special edition." Luhan pinpointed and Hyeri felt Chanyeol slump in his seat.

"What's so special about it. It was from her." Chanyeol muttered and Luhan sighed before standing up and looking down at Chanyeol.

"It was. But it was a good book and now Sehun lost it when he and Sooyoung went for a 'run' at the river." Luhan said as he shot Sehun and Sooyoung a glare, then looked at Hyeri and smiled.

"Don't worry, I have an extra copy, I will go look for it and give you later." Luhan told her and Hyeri nodded, then he immediately left the room without another word.

"Hye-" Sehun started but Hyeri looked at him, glaring holes into his head. "Go to a lake and drown!" Hyeri hissed at him before getting up off the couch and leaving the room to find Kyungsoo for some food.

"Oh my god! She's so scary now!" Sehun shivered and Sooyoung hit his arm hard enough for the sound to echo into the hallway.

"Shut it or I will tell Hyeri!" Sooyoung hissed at Sehun before getting up and walked off to some other room.

"Sehun, she will kill you quicker than Hyeri would, why do you provoke her so much?" Chanyeol teased and got a nice middle finger response. "So mean! I'm telling on you to Hyeri!" Chanyeol pouted and stood up and followed after his mate.

"She hates you right now." Sehun shouted back as Chanyeol was walking up the stairs to get to his mate, but stopped when Tao came towards him, stumbling over some long cord.

"Tao?" Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at Tao, and the younger pack member looked up from glaring at the cord.

"Oh, Chanyeol.. Have you seen Jiyeon? She paused our game when Suho called for her. It's been an hour." Tao frowned as he untangled the cord from around his leg.

"Dont know. Maybe they are in their room? How did you even manage to get tangled up like this?" Chanyeol asked as he moved around Tao.

"Well at first I was sitting and waiting, but then my phone rang and it was on my bed so I think that I got tangled somewhere between?" Tao paused as he untangled a part of the cord.

"I'm not sure because I was texting Wang Lei from dance class." Tao muttered the end of his sentence as he turned a few times to get untangled and Chanyeol shook his head.

"Did I hear the devil child's name?" Jongdae popped his head out from his room and glared. "That Wang Lei is evil, I tell you! Her body should be bound by ropes and kept from moving! Ask Yixing and he will agree!" Jongdae pointed and Tao growled at him.

"She's nice, Jongdae. She just don't like you or Yixing because she thinks of you both as competition.." Tao grumbled as he rolled the cord up.

"Correction, she hates everyone but her dance partner." Jongdae said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter