VI. Tease

Wolf Saga: Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my little monsters!

I couldn't sleep so I have finally edited this chapter! Some parts from the old version has been taken out while some have been added in.

I hope I can wreck your little hearts a bit... Muahahahha.... I need more coffee....

Oh! Before I forget... Forgive me if this is a bit off, this is sort of out of my comfort zone... But... Um... Enjoy?

If there are any errors, please feel free to let me know so I can fix the error! 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh~" A girlish scream echoed through the house and Hyeri got startled awake from my sleep. And that woke Chanyeol up; who had decided he'd never let her leave his room unless she was with him.

"What?! What happen?!" Chanyeol asked as he kept glancing around the room as if there was an enemy in the room and he was looking for it. "Spider!!" Tao's voice was heard screaming down the hall and down the stairs; all the way to the first floor. Then came banging on one if the doors. "Suho!!! There's a spider on my wall! Wake up and come kill that creature!"

So that's where he ran to.. Hyeri blinked in confusion and Chanyeol sighed in annoyance, then laid back pulling Hyeri back down and into his a hug. "Just ignore that chicken." He muttered as his arms wrapped around her more.

After arguing and shoving him off the bed or away from her more than ten times before bedtime, Hyeri had completely given up on trying to remove Chanyeol's hands or arms that always grabbed onto her or wrapped around her. Hyeri eventually just went to sleep with Chanyeol's arms around her waist and no space between them. And she was okay with it because for some odd reason, she slept quickly and felt safe.

Hyeri was about to drift off into sleep again when there was pounding at the door. "Chanyeol! Suho isn't answering his door!!" Tao was shouting behind the door, which made the tall dark haird guy who was hugging Hyeri like a koala growl in annoyance, but removed his arms then stood up grumbling as he went to the door and swung it open.

"He's out with Kai, just close your door and go sleep in Sehun or Luhan's room, we'll kill that damn little hairy sleep disturbing spider in the morning!" Chanyeol hissed then slammed the door close and went back to his bed, and back into the position he was in before Tao bothered him; but only for a second.

"But Chanyeol!~" Tao whined loudly at the door and Hyeri sighed then removed Chanyeol's arms from around her waist and sat up. "I can't sleep anymore." Hyeri muttered truthfully as she got off the bed and opened the drawer to get a robe out.

No way was I going to just walk around in Chanyeol's long shirt and shorts that couldn't even be seen.. It would look wrong and make me feel awkward again. Hyeri thought to herself.

"Damn you Tao!" Chanyeol growled as he got out of bed and went straight for the door with me following behind. "Damn that stupid spider to hell!" He growled as he swung the door open and came face to face with Tao, who stood there with an innocent smile. "Where is it?" Chanyeol asked and Tao pointed to his opened door.

Chanyeol grumbled about murdering the spider and then murdering Tao after all while we walked to the last door at the end of the hallway. "It's as big as my palm!" Tao cried as he squash himself between Chanyeol and the door then pointed to a corner. "Where did it go?!" He screamed in panic as Chanyeol looked around to find the creature then kill it when they find it.

But while they were looking, Hyeri stood by the door and spotted something moving by the drawer next to the wall. Opposite of where they were looking and very close to where she stood. Hyeri grabbed a magazine on the drawer beside her and walked as close as she felt was safe distance but still close.

Then slammed the magazine down hard on the war causing little creature. Startling the other two in the room. Sleep disturbing creature.. It deserves to die after ruining my sleep. Hyeri thought to herself as she glared at the magazine that was hiding the now squashed creature of hell.

"Wha-" Chanyeol said as the two swung around just as Hyeri was lifting the magazine to make sure it was dead. "It's dead!!" Tao shouted in happiness but then his eyes caught the magazine and his face went blank. "And that wasn't my own magazine." He muttered, making Hyeri look at what the magazine was about, only to drop it immediately back onto the dead creature.

. Of course. Well it was just a magazine of cars and girls in bikinis, but it should just as well have been. She thought to herself as she got up and backed away from the scene of the crime.

"Now that the creature from hell is dead, we're leaving." Chanyeol muttered as he walked over to Hyeri and grabbed her hand, and while he was dragging her out of the room she heard Tao whine. "Kai is going to kill me!"

Ugh. Men and their magazines. Hyeri rolled her eyes while she followed Chanyeol. When the two got back to the room all Hyeri did was sit back against the headboard and cringed while thinking about the magazine. I bet Chanyeol would just love it if I wore something like those. Wait. What am I even thinking?! She thought to herself then shook her head.

"Why is your face all flushed?" Chanyeol asked as he sat up and faced her. "Huh?" Hyeri asked, trying to play dumb. Chanyeol was about to ask what she was thinking but he mouth shut when he caught the scent. Great. He thought in his head.

His wolf wanted to mark her at that moment. Chanyeol cleared his throat and got out of bed, went to the door and swung it open then walked out of the room. When the door shut behind him, Tao's and Kris's doors opened again.

Kris raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol, teasing him. "Shut up!" Chanyeol growled at him which made him and Tao chuckle. "I was wondering when that would come." Kris muttered then walked down the stairs.

"It's three in the morning, your mate has bad timing." Tao teased as he walked past Chanyeol and followed Kris. The farther distance between us, the better. "I should kidnap my mate." Kai muttered as they passed him while he was coming in from the front door.

"She would hate you and your guts." Suho reminded him and Kris comment more. "And she already hates you." He teased but received a growl and a punch on the arm by Kai.

Chanyeol snickered and sat down on the couch. "So that time has finally came." Kai said the obvious and Chanyeol scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~🐺~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did he go?" Hyeri wondered as she stood up but shivered when the blankets slid off her skin. It was cold with the air-conditioning on in the room, and Hyeri was cold because she didn't exactly have any clothes to change into other than the five pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter