Broken Bonds and Shattered Hearts pt.2

You and Me

It's been a week and you decided to stay at Kris' appartment. Of course, you were being extra careful due to the paparazzi always trying to catch you. You went to the dorm with both Sehun and Kris to get your things. It was so awkward since all members were there and Taeyeon was boring a hole to Kris' head. You had explained to them that you would stay at Kris' place since you needed some space. They all understood exepct for Taeyeon since she was completely against the idea and another argument was about to break out. You merely ignore her the whole time and Tiffany hugged you, saying she would see you whenever.

 

"Taeyeon, can you just stop it? I'm tired of all this! What are you even trying to do that you're causing maknae so much pain like this?!" Tiffany shoved the leader on the couch as soon as you and the two boys left.

 

"What?! I'm not doing anything. I'm just looking after the group." Taeyeon defended herself as she glared back at her best friend. "You're being selfish Taeyeon! Ever since the whole thing about Baekhyun, all you ever do is think of yourself!" Tiffany grit her teeth as the members watched them. "What do you mean? What happened with Baekhyun?" Jessica cut in the conversation.

 

"Go on Taeyeon. Tell them." Tiffany said as she crossed her arms. "There's nothing to tell. Why are you bringing him in the topic?" The leader retorted. "Oh. So nothing happened? The fact that when _____ told you about her having a crush on the same person you liked, you suddenly turned you back on her and casted her off?" Tiffany spat the words out. "She was hurt. She cried almost every night and you didn't even care. She looked up to you so much, and this is all you ever did." Tiffany added and turned away. "I'm leaving. Don't bother calling me. I'll come back later, tonight." She informed everyone before she shut the door.

 

Taeyeon grunted as she crossed her arms and stared at the ground. Despite seeming angry, she was surprised and shocked by everything Tiffany just said. You were crying because of her? The thought caused a tug in her heart strings and it was so painful. She could hear the other girls mumbling and Jessica went to sit beside her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, was that true?" The American asked softly. But the girl just kept quiet as she avoided looking at anyone. "Taeyeon, wae? None of this was necessary." Jessica said, no longer waiting for the other's reply. "We made a promise before to look after each other and let nothing ruin our friendship." A frown came upon the older girl's face as she grimaced. "We also said that there would be no secrets. Sisters, remember?" Sunny cut in as she sat next to the two.

 

Taeyeon was soon surrounded by the rest of the soshi members and sighed heavily. She ended up telling them everything about what she felt toward Baekhyun and that she wasn't comfortable of having to rival you because she didn't like the thought of Baekhyun with you. She also told them about the reason why she was angry with you and about the whole dating rumour with Kris.

 

"Taeyeon... You like maknae, don't you?" Sooyoung soon mumbled what was on everyone else's mind. "What? No! I like Baek. Not _____. Are you listening?" Taeyeon didn't know why, but after hearing that, her face suddenly heated up. "Taeyeon, listen to yourself. What you felt for Baekhyun is infatuation, not love." Hyoyeon told the girl. "Psh. Yeah right." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Taeyeon, you've been with _____ for so long. You were both inseparable. Everyone mistook you for a couple. We even thought you were together, if not siblings." Yuri stated. "Yeah. Whenever maknae was in trouble or anything, you were always the one with her, unnie." Yoona nodded. "Unnie, by the way you've been acting and speaking about the whole situation, you're like an over protective girlfriend. When Kris oppa and Sehun came here, you looked as if you wanted to kill them." Seohyun spoke up.

 

Taeyeon was silent the whole time while listening. As she thought back on everything you've been through, a small smile made its way to her lips when she remembered all the times you would both mess around and do everything together. But her smile soon vanished when she remembered what she's done. 'I really hurt her, huh...' Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh before she went to her room and grabbed her phone. "Yah! Tae-" Jessica shook her head and stoppped them. "Leave her. She knows what to do." She told them and watched the leader walk off.


 

"_____, are you hungry?" Kris asked you as you sat with Sehun on the couch and watched television. "A bit. Will you be cooking?" You asked and tilted your head back slightly. "Nope~ I ordered Chinese food and pizza." You just giggled and shook your head while Sehun beamed. "Jinja? Awesome!" The male beside you exclaimed. "Ah jinja. These two." You muse and then look back at the screen in front of you.

 

After a few minutes, your phone rang. You blink when you see Seulgi's name and answer. "Seulgi? What's up?" You asked. "_____. I need you to come to the company in an hour. Is that okay?" You heard her ask. "That's okay. But is something wrong?" You asked her. "Ani. I just need to talk to you." Seulgi answered. "So, will you?" You chuckle softly and nod. "Arraseo~ I'll come." You then said goodbye before hanging up.

 

"What was that about?" Sehun asked as he laid on your lap. "Seulgi called. She wanted to meet up at SM." You explained and ruffled his hair. "Ah. Jinja? Do you want us to come?" He asked with a raised brow. "Aniyo. I think, I'll be fine." You flashed a light smile then look at Kris as he approached the both of you. "Oppa, I'll head out in a while, so, I don't think I can eat with you guys." Kris nodded and patted your head. "That's okay. Just come back safe, arraseo?" You nodded brightly with a smile then focus on the show until you had to leave.

 

At SM building

 

 

"Okay, what time does _____ get here?" Wendy asked as she looked at Seulgi. "In an hour. So, by that time, we're most probably done." The bear explained. "Let's just hope this works." Irene mumbled and looked at her members. "Don't worry unnie. I'm sure things will go well." Year reassured the leader. "She's right. We have to keep calm." Joy nodded and agreed to Yeri's statement.

 

"Alright. Then let's go tell unnie." Irene told them before they exited the room. "For _____!" The five cheered before they exited. They all would come back a few minutes until you arrive.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" You greeted with a smile as you entered Red Velvet's practice room. "Hey _____!" They greeted back before going to where you stood. "Seulgi asked me to come here. Is there a problem?" You asked while tilting your head. "Aniyo. We just needed to have a talk with you." Wendy explained as she shook her head. "Is that okay?" Irene asked softly and you answer with a nod. "It's fine. I don't mind." They all glanced at each other and smiled. "Alright. Just stay here." Without waiting for a reply, the five girls hurriedly left, leaving you alone in the empty room. "Y-Yah!" You blink rapidly and stare at the door. "Aish... they said they wanted to talk..." You let out a sigh and just look around the room. No one was there but you.

 

Just then, the sound of the door opening caught your ears. "Finally. Why did you all go-" You saw the person who came in through the mirror and slowly turned around. Seulgi flashed you a small smile before she left the room and shut the door. "Why are you here?" You asked without any emotion. Taeyeon shifted in front of you and bit her lip. "Maknae-"

"If you're going to tell me about Baekhyun oppa, don't bother. I don't like him, he's all yours." You cut her off and looked away, not catching the expression on the older girl's face. "Maknae, that's not it. Let's talk, please?" She asked with a hopeful voice, but you still refused to look at her. "I know that I haven't been doing a great job as your unnie and I'm sorry for hurting you-" Again, you cut her off. "Hurt me? No, you didn't do anything wrong. It was all my fault in the first place." Sarcasm and venom dripped from your words as you finally looked at her with a heartbreaking expression. "I thought if I let go, you would forgive me and things would go back to how they were but...." Your lip quivered as tears pooled in your eyes. Taeyeon felt her heart clench at the sight and walked toward you, but you move away. "Just leave me alone... I know you don't want me in your life."

 

Taeyeon shook her head and tried to grab your hand, but you kept pulling away. "Aniyo. _____, it isn't like that. You know that's not true." She told you. "Really? Then what is the truth? I don't know anymore. You act as if you hate me, and yet, you tell me that you don't?" You scoffed and stubbornly wipe your tears away, making Taeyeon's heart hurt even more. "_____. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." She took a few steps toward you while you chuckled bitterly and shook your head with a bitter smile. "And I didn't mean for this to happen either." By this, Taeyeon was confused. What do you mean. "What? Maknae, you didn't do any-"

 

"I love you, Taeyeon." Taeyeon felt her heart leap to when she heard you and her eyes widened in both shock and surprise. She was about to speak, but you beat her to it. "I'm sorry for that. So I'll give you a favor and leave you alone. Goodbye and be happy with Baekhyun oppa." Without waiting for a reply, the door opened and closed, surprising the few people who were listening to the two of you.

 

"____...." You shook your head and showed them a small smile. "I'm going back. See you." Wendy frowned and wanted to say something, but Irene held her hand. "Don't force her." She whispered as they watched your back slowly leave their sight.


 

Weeks after the confrontation passed and things between you and Taeyeon have only gotten worse. You always went somewhere else whenever she was there. The only time you would stay is when it's your schedule with her, but you would still keep quiet and stay far from her. Taeyeon was no better. She would try to think of a way to approach you, talk to you, but you kept avoiding her. Ever since you told her how you felt, she's been more and more confused. She stopped pursuing Baekhyun as well and tried to think of a way to get her thoughts cleared. Tiffany wasn't helpingnher either. She was mad. Even though she was her best friend, she still cared about you and would turn into hellFany whenever Taeyeon tried to bug you, which, irritated her.

 

"Hey, maknae. Let me hear you sing~" Sooyoung said as she laid on the couch while munching on some chips. "Mwo? But you hear me sing whenever we record." You crinkle your nose. "Yeah, but I want to hear you as a solo." The shikshin shot back. "Please?" You sighed and shook your head before looking around. "Alright. Give me my guitar." With that, Sooyoung happily went to get the instrument and handed it to you before Tiffany wrapped her arms around you from behind. You showed her a smile before starting to sing.

 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHa-Q1QWvW4 (a/n: I recommend listening to this so you'll understand, but it's fine if you don't want to.) 

 

Without noticing Taeyeon quietly closed the door to her room and locked it before she leaned against it and slid down to the floor as tears fell down her eyes. "_____-ah... mianhe..."


Heyyyy~ here's part 2 of Broken Bonds and Shattered Hearts. Hope you liked it :D