Simply Sweet

You and Me

It was really nice today. You and your unnies were all in a group photoshoot. But there were also solo shoots. You would be having your solo album releases after a few months as well. They were all supportive and always giving advice, mostly Seohyun.

 

You have to admit that you were somewhat embarrassed when they would do something uncalled for like telling you not to mess up or get distracted in front of so many people. But your blush would always worsen when it was the second maknae. She was always the most careful, other than Taeyeon.

 

There were even times she would grab you out of nowhere and give you a tight hug or affectionately ruffle your hair. But one time, she had kissed your cheek and since timing was always so weird, she nearly kissed your lips, just a few inches.

 

She continued to apologize endlessly while the other unnies kept on teasing you two.

 

"Aish.... These unnies." You sighed while shaking your head. You were already getting ready for your individual shoot while Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany were bickering about something you didn't mind, Yoona and Sooyoung were stuffing their faces with the snacks, Sunny and Hyoyeon were messing around with some make up and clothes while Seohyun was the only one in proper place. She would occasionally smile at you as support since she knew you were nervous, just like the others knew, but she was the most that kept it in mind.

 

"Okay _____-ah. Look over here and show me a sweet smile." The photographer instructed. You do as told and make a slight pose while smiling softly in front of the camera despite your heart racing in your chest.

"Good. Now, let your body face the other way while your looking at the opposite direction. Show a curious face." And that's how it went until you had to change your clothes. You were the last one before going to the group photo.

 

"Look straight at the camera and give me a fierce look." And with that, you were all called for the last shooting.

"Okay, girls. Stay close to each other and think about your debut. Remember how happy you all were after finally being one of the best Kpop girl groups." Hearing that, your heart calmed down as memories filled your head. Your right arm went around Yuri's arm while the other was around Seohyun's waist.

The second maknae blushed slightly but smiled as she leaned closer to you and did the same since Yuri had rested her head against yours.

The shooting soon came to an end and you all went to the van. You were quiet all the while ever since your remembered what the photographer told you.

 

Your silence though, was not unnoticed by the older girls. "Hey. What's wrong with maknae? She's been really quiet." Sooyoung whispered. "I don't know. She seems fine." Sunny tilted her head. "Maybe she's just tired?" Tiffany blinked. "Or she's hungry?" Yoona suggested, earning a light smack on her head. "Or she's nervous." Taeyeon spoke. "Maybe. Her solo is about to come." Hyoyeon nodded. "Aish. Let's just ask her. But right now, I'm sleepy." Jessica yawned, making the other members roll their eyes. "Yah! Sica, not now. What if she's sick?" Yuri argued.

 

"Unnie?" You look up from the window when you felt a hand on your shoulder. Seohyun just gave you a smile before opening her arms. You got the message and quickly went to her embrace and snuggled in to her arms. A smile crept up her lips as she pulled you closer and you smiled as well.

 

"How are you feeling?" Seohyun asked quietly while you hummed. "I'm a bit tired unnie." You answered timidly, making her laugh. "Wae? Wae are you laughing?" She giggled and shook her head. "You're just being like Sica unnie. I bet you've been hanging around her a lot huh?" You puff your cheeks and poke her stomach. "Yah~ I'm just sleepy now because I've been busy." You whined. "Arraso, arraso." She chuckled and nuzzled your nose.

 

You didn't mind the affectionate gesture and just crinkle your nose. "Meanie unnie." You mumbled. "Aigoo~ is this baby sulking?" Seohyun teased, forgetting the fact that you two weren't alone and that eight pairs of eyes were watching you both in amusement.

 

"Yah~ I don't want to talk to you." You whined while squirming in her arms, but she just tightened her arms around you. "Aww, come on _____. I know you don't mean it." Seohyun smiled while pecking your cheek. "Aish... Fine." You ended up relaxing in her arms again and slowly fell asleep.

 

"Wow... I never saw these two act like... That." Hyoyeon mused. "Me either." The rest agreed. "Remind me to keep a close eye on these two." Sooyoung mumbled while she grabbed a bag of chips. "Wait. Since when were they dating?" Jessica asked confusedly. "They're dating?!" The rest looked in shock.

 

"Seohyun-ah!"

 

"Shh! She's asleep." The younger one lightly scolded. "Mianhe." They apologized.

 

"Anyway, since when did you and _____ start dating?" Taeyeon asked quickly. This though, made the girl blush brightly as she looked at them in surprise. "Mwo? We aren't. What made you ask that?" She asked.

 

"Well, we just so happened to see you two being a couple." Tiffany pointed out plainly. "Yeah. Look at your position even." Sunny poked. "Aniyo. We aren't dating. This is just how we really are." The girl sighed. "Jinja? How come this is the first time we saw it?" Yuri wiggled her brows. "I don't know unnies. Maybe because you're always busy?" Seohyun sighed while shaking her head.

 

"Ohhh. Is our second maknae finally growing up?" Sunny grinned. "Of course I already grew up unnies." Yoona sighed. "And it's gone."


 

 

"Unnies!" You quickly rushed to the nine girls as soon as you entered the dorm. They all brought you to a group hug and started congratulating you on your album. "Daebak! You were so amazing out there!" Taeyeon pinched your cheeks. "Yeah! You were so cute too." Tiffany said with an eyesmile.

 

Seohyun was the one to keep you in her arms as you were all together and smiled at you as you slept on her shoulder. "Rest well." She whispered and kissed your head, catching the other girls' attention. "Ohhh~ Seohyun likes maknae!" Sunny teased. "Yeah! I thought you weren't dating?" Taeyeon pitched in and the rest followed. Seohyun blushed at their remarks and looked away. "Aish. You're so unfair _____. You're asleep while I'm trying to explain to these unnies." Yoona had offered to carry you before you were finally set on your bed, leaving Seohyun to dress you for yourself.

 

"Aigoo... What am I gonna do..." The older one mumbled as she shut the door and grabbed your clothes from your closet then went over to your sleeping form. A smile quickly made its way to her face as she gently caressed your cheek. "Goodnight maknae. Saranghae." She whispered and gently pecked your forehead.