Unexpected

You and Me

It took me so long to update. I'm so sorry. I've been having writer's block and I haven't been able to write to any of my stories. Please forgive me. *bows deeply* this is only the first part. Sorry. I'm a mess lately.


 

"Yah! _____!" The sound of voices and laughter echoed the school hallway as you walked to your locker and sighed, already knowing who the person calling you was. "Park _____! I'm talking to you! DON'T IGNORE ME!" A tick mark appeared on your head as you just kept putting your things in your locker and ignore your friends' loud voices.

 

"Ouch! Yah! That hurts!" You winced when you felt someone suddenly pinch your side. You turned to glare at the culprit, but failed miserably since you just looked cute instead of intimidating. "That's what you get for ignoring me, pabo."

 

"I wasn't ignoring you oppa." You answered plainly. "You're so funny kiddo." A tall tanned girl chuckled and ruffled your hair, only to have her hand slapped by a shorter girl. "Yah! Kwon, don't mess my daughter's hair!"

 

"You do realize that I'm not a child, right?" You crossed your arms and deadpan them, but your remark only fell upon deaf ears. "Who said she was yours? As far as I'm concerned, she's my child." Yuri retorted and pulled you toward her. "She's mine!" Jessica stated and glared coldly at the taller girl.

 

Yuri gulped but stood her ground as she kept her arms around you. "She is not yours Sica." Kris sighed while shaking his head. "Shut up. What makes you say she isn't?" The mighty ice princess raised a brow. "Because I know she belongs to someone else little sister." The wolf stated with his arms crossed.

 

Upon hearing this, a frown reached your face and let out a deep sigh. "Yah! I'm right here! Stop talking!" You whined and puffed your cheeks. "Yeah, yeah. Did someone already ask you out?" You turn your head and sigh while shaking your head at your cousins. "No oppa. And before you ask, unnie, I've already planned on staying home." Their jaws dropped as they stare at you like you just grew a second head.

 

"How could you not have a date and just skip prom?! That's totally not what we planned!" Minho exclaimed and shook your shoulders. "Yeah! How could you not have a date? You're pretty as me, and I know that people are lining up to ask you." Yuri dramatically stated while the other three nodded their heads in agreement. "Unnies, oppas, it's fine. Plus, I didn't really know what to do that time so I said that I might go. Might." You sighed and crossed your arms. "But what about miss president?" Jessica and Kris nudged you while you scoffed at them and your heel.

 

"Anyway, I'm going home. I have to finish my home works and finish the chores I didn't get to finish yesterday." You informed them before hearing a chorus of groans. "Mwo? Are you serious kiddo? You work too hard!" Minho shook his head. "Yeah. All those homeworks are due next week even!" Jessica added.

 

"Meh. Better start early than to cram." You shrug before adjusting your bag and starting to walk. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye~" with a wave, you left them, letting them talk about what to do about your attendance in the prom.

 

"Yah! We have to do something to get _____ to come." Jessica told the three. "We know that sis." Kris rolled his eyes. "What do we do, though?" Minho tilted his head. "What can we do?" Yuri sighed before a doe eyed girl caught her attention. "I might have an idea to solve our problem." The Black Pearl smirked before she walked off to the younger girl across the hall.

 

"Oh. Sunbae, hello." The doe eyed girl bowed and smiled slightly. "Annyeong Yoong. But I already told you to just call me unnie." Yuri chuckled and ruffed the girl's hair. "Mianhe unnie. I'm just not used to it yet." Yoona smiled timidly. "Aish. You act as if you never played with me when we were kids." Yuri laughed and Yoona lightly hit her arm. "Yah~ that was so long ago. You know how busy I've been with my studies."

 

Yuri laughed and nodded before she gestured her friends over. They arrived in no time and stared at Yoona's shy figure. "I didn't know you were friends with her Yul?" Jessica tilted her head in confusion while the two boys examined the young girl. "She's a childhood friend of mine." Yuri grinned. "And she'll be the one to help us with our little problem."

 

Later at night

 

"Night umma. Thank you." You sigh as you shut the door and lock it while taking off your ponytail (if you have short hair, pretend it's long x( ) "What a day...." You then turn off the lights and let the desk lamp be the source of light other than the moon and then went to bed.

 

TAP! TAP!

 

A small grown escaped your lips as you rolled on your side and yawned. "Prom, huh... It might be fun, but I don't have anyone to go with. I might look like a third wheel if I went along with unnies and oppas." You mumble to yourself. "Argh.. Just sleep, ____, and forget about it." Yeah right...

 

Tap... Tap... Tap...

 

You furrow your brows and sit up before looking around. "What the heck?" You get off the bed and then start looking around for the annoying tapping sound before it got louder and more persistent. "What the actual- oh." You cut yourself off and walk toward the window when you saw someone knocking on the clear glass.

 

Upon further inspection, it wasn't one of your friends like you thought it was. "Prez?" You hurriedly open the window and was greeted by a gust of wind, letting your hair fly gently behind you. "What are you doing here Prez? More specifically, why are you at my house?" You questioned as the girl entered and dusted herself off.

 

"Woah ____. One question at a time. And I told you before, you don't have to be formal toward me. Just Yoona or unnie is fine." The doe eyed girl smiled, making you blush slightly and looked away. "I already told you I can't do that." Yoona laughs and shakes her head while ruffling your hair. "Kyeopta." Your face couldn't have been any hotter as you avoided looking at her.

 

"But seriously, _____, I came here for something serious." You took a small peek at the older girl and saw that she was, indeed, serious. "M-Mwo?" She took something from behind her shorts and held out a white rose. "_____, will you go to the prom with me?" She asked while staring deeply in your eyes. "E-Eh?" Your face became a bright pink. "U-Unnie, what are you saying? I think youre drunk haha. Go home now." You nervously move around, but end up hitting your foot on the desk. "Oww!"

 

Yoona is quick to react and makes you sit down. "Hey. What's wrong? What happened?" She asked and examined your foot, making your blush worse. "I-It's nothing unnie. I just hit my toe." You curse yourself for stuttering and avoid her gaze. "Are you sure? It's getting red." She said worriedly. "I'm sure, unnie. Don't worry." You laugh nervously while rubbing your head but she held your hand. "_____. I'm serious about asking you out to the prom. Please go with me." She told you with her doe eyes.

 

You stare at her and bite your lip. She just looked too adorable. You let out a sigh and nod. "Okay. I'll go with you." You mumbled softly, making her entire face light up as she picked you up and hugged you tight. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She cheered happily then kissed your cheek. "I promise I'll make sure you have the best prom ever." She sent you one last smile before heading out the window. "Goodnight." She waved and then left as if nothing happened while your face was as red as a tomato. And during the whole time, you didn't notice people watching you the whole time.


 

You were walking somewhat cautiously through the school's corridors. Why? No one knew. But you sure did catch a lot of attention. People kept murmuring how cute you looked and others greeted you brightly to which, you shyly greet back.

 

"Omo~ what's up with you kiddo?" Minho chuckled as the four of them spotted you. You avoided their gazes, so you didn't see the smirks and grins on their faces. "So... prom?" Yuri nudged you and you blush hard. "I-I'm coming." You muttered softly. "What was that? I didn't hear you." Jessica leaned in with a teasing grin. "I'm going to the p-prom." You repeated. "That's great! But I wonder who with~" Kris smirked as he watched his cousin struggling and fidgeting in place. "Could it be?" Minho looked at them and they chuckled. "Is it..."

 

"Good morning." A new voice greeted your ears, making you freeze up. "Morning Yoong!" Yuri grinned wider when she saw your reaction and Yoona looking at you. "How was your night?" Yoona turned her attention to the older girl and smiled more. "It was great." Yoona chirped gleefully while your blush worsened as last night's events came back to you. "Omo. Why is your face all red?" Jessica teased you while poking your cheeks. But you look away after slapping her hands away.

 

Yoona stared at you worriedly and then leaned down to look at you clearly. "_____-ah. What's wrong? Are you feeling ill?" The president questioned with concern. "I'm fine." You tried composing yourself, but the hand suddenly cupping your face made your heart nearly stop. "Are you sure? I'll take you to the clinic." She insisted but you just shake your head and look at the ground, finding it more interesting. "Oh. I hope you feel better on prom night then. I wouldn't want to bring you there if you're sick." Your eyes widen and you hear your friends' snickering. "A-Ah! I-I'll be okay. Promise!" You stuttered and cover your face. "I'm going ahead. See ya!"

 

"Wait! _____!" Yoona frowned and turned to the group. "Excuse me." She then her heel and went after you.