Unexpected (Final)

You and Me

 

"I don't really get what's so important about this." You sighed as Yoona continued to giggle at your antics while you were both looking for something in the mall. In all honesty, Yoona asked you to accompany her so she could find out what to get for you without you actually knowing. She made the excuse of it being a small date that had you blushing and spouting some incoherent words.

 

"Come on, _____. It's fun." The taller girl smiled lightly while you cross your arms and pout. 'How cute.' She chuckled before reaching for your hand and leading you to a store. "Just tell whatever seems interesting then we can get going." You breathed out slightly and look around while Yoona continued to drag you around.

 

'Why do I love you again?'

 


 

"Looking dashing as ever, dear brother." Jessica complimented as she saw Kris waiting at the at the living room. "You don't look bad yourself." Kris smirked while standing up and fixing his blazer. "The prince and princess. How charming." Their mother took a quick picture of them just as Yuri and Minho came knocking on their door.

 

"Are you guys ready to go?" Yuri asked with a wide smile. "Where's _____?" Minho asked while trying to look for you behind your cousins. "She's just getting finished upstairs. She'll be down in a few minutes." Jessica explained and fixed her dress.

 

Staring the end of the stairs, your heart hammered in your chest and your hands trembled. What ifs were going around in your head and you were getting more and more frightened. "No. You can do this, _____. No backing out." And with that, you started to walk down the stairs, clenching your fists tightly to stop them from shaking.

 

Six pairs of eyes are on you as you start to descend the the steps. You keep yourself collected despite the nervous breakdown in your head and continue walking. A shy yet charming smile is etched on your face as you reach the final step and Kris snaps out of his daze before offering an arm to you.

 

"My god. You're so beautiful!" Jessica squealed before hugging you tightly. "Wow... Just, wow." Minho chuckled as Yuri and your aunt started taking pictures. "_____, look here." The tanned girl cooed while readying her phone.

 

"Alright, kids. Everyone, in the car. You don't want to be late, do you?" Your uncle smiled after you all took a group photo together then went to school.

 

 

Yoona was patiently waiting inside. She had arrived early since she needed to check everything out and make sure nothing was wrong. She was nervous, to say the least. The cause of it were two things. One, she wanted everything to be perfect and for everything to go well. Two? Well, she was nervous about what tonight would hold, especially with you. And as she watched people start to pass through that entrance, her heart started racing, anxious to see you.

 

"Whoa, Yoong, relax. You look like you're about to pass out there." Hyoyeon, one of her friends and seniors, laughed. "Yeah. Waiting for someone?" Taeyeon grinned while wiggling her brows. Yoona looked at them and bit her lip. "I asked _____ out."

 

After hearing the president blurt out her little secret to her unnies, the two of them had their eyes grow wide in surprise. "Seriously? What did she say?"

 

"She said yes." The two danshins grinned and stared congratulating the taller girl while patting her shoulder. "I didn't think you had it in you." Taeyeon laughed while shaking her head. "Yeah. I thought you would just come here, check on the stuff, watch, then leave." Hyoyeon stated her thought. "Our Im choding has finally grown up."

 

"Yah. Can you both stop being so dramatic?" The doe eyed girl complained before looking back at the door and her heart nearly stopped at the sight when your group came in with their respective partners; Jessica had her arm hooked with Kris before they were greeted by their dates, then Yuri and Minho followed while talking to each other until they were approached by a different pair. And when it was your turn, Yoona was afraid you had ditched out on her.

 

But a few more minutes later, her face showed a completely shocked expression when you entered the room in that dress. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon whistled teasingly before nudging the president. ", Yoong. You really got a good eye."

 

Yoona, though, didn't reply to her unnies' teasings and headed off to your direction, a small smile reaching her lips before she stood in front of you. "_____."

 

The sound of your name being called causes you to look to the side and you try to smile. Having people looking at you wasn't really pleasing to you, so right now, it was nerve wracking. But when Yoona offered a hand to you, you take it and relax. "You look beautiful."

 

The compliment causes you to blush and lower your head, muttering a soft thank you as she leads you to the table she was at before you came, lucky that the two danshins weren't there anymore. "You look pretty, too." You told the taller girl as she let you sit first. "Thank you."

 

And the night seemed to have gone smoothly. You were both given a peaceful and easy night, talking and joking around, and you found yourself liking the doe eyed girl more and more. "Come on. Let's dance before going."

 

You looked up, slightly surprised before taking Yoona's outstretched hand, her squeezing yours as soon as he held it. "I'm not really good at dancing." You told her and she just continues to smile, leading you to the dance floor and placing your left hand on her shoulder, her right hand on your waist before pulling you closer. "Just, go with the flow of the music. Pretend that we're the only ones here." She whispered after brushing a few strands of hair from your face that had turned a light pink.

 

You followed her instructions, keeping your eyes on Yoona as she did the same, showing you a soft smile and you realized that there was no more space between you. But that didn't matter. It was just you, and Yoona.

 

"Come on. I'll show you something." You both finished the dance and Yoona refused to let go of your hand, so she brought you out of the school and to the open field. You blinked slightly in surprise and look up at the beautiful night sky. It was breathtaking and you could feel a smile creep up your lips.

 

But while you were focused on the view over your heads, Yoona was busy looking at you. "_____...."

 

The gentle call of your voice pulled you out of your trance then your eyes move back to the girl next to you. Her free hand moved to gently run through your hair and you could feel warm by the way she gazed at you. "I've actually been waiting to be with you, like this." She whispered and gently cupped your cheek before caressing it.

 

Your heart started to race while gazing into her beautiful eyes. She continued to gently rub the pad of her thumb against your cheek until her face was right in front of yours. "_____... Will you please be my girlfriend?" Without thinking, you nodded and you swear that you had seen the most beautiful and sweetest smile ever.

 

The taller girl then leaned closer as your eyes closed and her lips met yours, slow and gentle like your dance earlier. She made sure you weren't uncomfortable and that you were okay with everything before making a move.

 


 

 

It's been months since you were the lonely one in your group of friends. It had been that long since you properly talked to Yoona for the first time. And it had been months since you and Yoona became a couple. Of course, your cousins and friends found out and they were elated by the news.

 

You and Yoona were doing well together, but of course, there were times that your schedules would clash, but you always made up for them when you were both free and every problem would be forgotten.

 

Though lately, you noticed how she would be slightly defensive or would avoid looking at you at some instances. Being concerned, you wanted to know what was wrong, so one day, you went to the student council room, deciding to skip your club for the day just so you could talk to her. But as soon as you opened the door, you were met by a sight you wished you never stepped in on.

 

Yoona was there but... With another girl. She was sitting on the desk while Yoona stood in front of her, lips locked. But as soon as they heard the door open, they pulled away and Yoona's eyes widened. "_-_____, wait. How long have you been there?" She stepped away from the girl that was hurrying off the desk and stepped away from the tall girl.

 

Tears were evident in your eyes, but you didn't bother about them as you stared at her, hand lightly on the door knob. "How long have I been here.... How long has this been?" Yoona flinched at your weak tone and took a step toward you. "Ani. Baby, this is just a big misunderstanding." You shook your head and stepped back. "Answer me. How long..." Your voice was still the same, but tears were now falling freely from your eyes and Yoona knew she couldn't lie about this, so she slumped her shoulders and inhaled deeply. "Two weeks.." She whispered, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

 

"B-But this isn't a serious thing. I promise." Yoona tried to explain while walking toward you, but you just shake your head one more time before quickly turning away from her and hurriedly leaving the campus. "_____! Wait!" Yoona tried to run after you, but you already got in the car and shut the door just before she reached you. Yoona knocked on the window and kept calling your name, but you leave her be. "Take me home, please." And the driver does so, leaving Yoona by the gates with teary eyes.

 

 A month later, you avoided everything that involved Yoona. Even when your friends asked about it, you would shrug off the topic and change the subject. Of course, your cousins were the only ones who knew though since they just seem to appear out of nowhere. But also, Kris has noticed Yoona watching you from afar and told his sister about it, leading them to confronting you. Ever since they found out, they had been careful about the topic and would scold your friends when they would tease you.

 

"Hold on, unnie, oppa. I forgot something in my locker. I'll be back in a bit. You can go ahead." You told them. "Are you sure? I can come with you." Jessica offered and you shake your head. "I won't take too long." You smiled before heading back inside the school. There wasn't anyone else since they all went home already.

 

When you were already fixing your bag, you suddenly felt a chill run down your spine and turn around. "Hello?" But no one answred. You quickly shut your locker and hurried to leave, but out of nowhere, a pair of students came up to you and grabbed you from behind and a hand clasped over your mouth, preventing you from making any noise before they took you away.

 

Your heart suddenly started racing as thoughts rushed in your brain. Where were that taking you? What were they going to do with you? Tears started to well up in your eyes as fear forced your body to stop moving. Not long after, you found yourself seated in an empty room and you realized, these people were from the student council. But what did they want with you.

 

"If you try to leave, there will be consequences." One of your captors hissed before the two of them left. You had dropped your bag when they grabbed you, so you couldn't contact your cousins or anyone. Shouting for help scares you because the two were most probably still outside, so that was out of the question. You were then forced to stay still and wait for what could possibly be waiting for you.

 

And when the door opened, you weren't all that surprised when Yoona came walking in. But what did surprise you were her eyes. Those beautiful and sparkling doe eyes that made your heart melt were red and puffy. She looked restless. "_____...." And suddenly, the memory of what she did replayed in your mind as you shook your head. "Why are you..."

 

But she cuts you off and walks toward you. "Please. Don't go. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to cheat on you. I was stupid and I hurt you. I'm so sorry. Please... I can't keep going on like this." She sobbed while you stay rooted in place. "Please... I miss you. I need you in my life. Everything is different when I'm around you. You always make everything better and I was wrong to do that to you."

 

Yoona stopped in front of you before she wrapped her arms tightly around your smaller figure. "Please.... I miss you.. I can't keep going a single day without seeing you. I miss your voice, your laugh, your smile, your hugs, your eyes, your kisses, everything. Please, give me a chance to make things right again." Fresh tears had managed themselves in your eyes and you were trying hard to stop them from falling, but the feeling Yoona gave you made it hard to fight them. Both of you were soon on your knees with Yoona holding on to you as if her life depended on it.

 

"Please... I need my girl, back." She whispered and looked at you before she gently wiped your tears. "_____. Please... I love you." And suddenly, your tears had finally bursted like a dam. All those pent up emotions had taken a toll on you and you finally let them out.

 

Yoona held you closer and let you cry against her chest, running her fingers through your hair while she whispered sweet words in your ear. When you finally calmed down, she gently cupped your face and made you look at her. She could hear footsteps outside and wondered if Kris and Jessica were there, looking for you, but she had to do this now.

 

But to her surprise, you made the first move. Gripping the hand that laid against your cheek, you tilted your head and looked her deep in the eyes before kissing her. And that was enough to reassure her that things would go right from then on.

 


 

Annyeong! So, this is my third update for the day, I think? I hope you like it. This is the continuation of the first Yoonaxyou I made before. It's late, I know, but oh well haha. Hope you liked it.

 

YoonJin, out.