What Happened?

You and Me

 

Jisoo signed softly while shutting her locker and was quickly glomped from behind as her friends suddenly popped out of nowhere, greeting her a good morning as they did. "Jichu-ah, we missed you. How was your vacation?" Jennie grinned when the latter fixed her hair and adjusted her uniform. "It was great. The place was really fun and relaxing. I was actually hoping to take you guys there next time." The girl answered with a light smile. "Jinja? I wanna see pictures!" Lisa squealed in excitement as she clung to the older woman's arm. "Yeah, yeah! You still haven't shown us the pics!" Rose agreed while Jisoo laughed at her friends' antics.

 

"Nae. I will show you guys later. For now, we have school to deal with." The oldest one reminded as the rest pouted and whined. "School can wait. Please~?" The three pleaded and Jisoo just sighed with a light smile. "Aish. You three are really annoying."

 

Just as she said that, her eyes went to somewhere behind them and she saw a lone figure at the other end of the hallway. Her smile silently faded as she looked at the other girl who was looking at her with a blank stare. "Yah, Jisoo, were you listening?"

 

"Huh?" Jennie huffed and crossed her arms while shaking her head. "I said, _____'s been different since she came this morning." Hearing that, Jisoo simply nodded her head and held her bag strap. "She's like, been avoiding everyone. No one can talk to her and she's been spacing out." Rose rubbed her head.

 

"Why is it like you aren't at all interested unnie?" Lisa suddenly asked when she saw Jisoo's lack of attention. "I thought she was your ultimate crush or something?" Jisoo just shook her head and laughed slightly. "It was just a crush. I'm over it." She waved her hand and gestured for them to start walking. "Come on. Let's head to class."

 

And when the four girls walked down the hall, they passed _____. Both her and Jisoo's eyes met as the latter stopped a bit in front of her. She stared at the taller girl for a while before running to catch up with her friends.

 

And as she left, the silent brunette looked over her shoulder before her eyes fell to the floor and she started to walk away.

 

Two girls were walking down the beach with smiles on their faces, hands intertwined while they both told each other stories. The shorter of the two giggled as she squeezed the other's hand and spun around. "Jisoo-ah, let's go back inside. It looks like it's about to rain." She said and pulled the latter against herself. "Let's stay just a little bit longer, please?" Jisoo pouted as she held both her hands. "Pwease?" The taller one chuckled and gently pecked her lips before shrugging. "Arraseo. But if you get sick, don't blame me." Jisoo smiled as she nodded and stole a quick kiss. "It's fine. I know you'll be the one to look after me." She winked and the other just laughed. "You're so confident." 

 

"Because I know you love me."

 

Somewhere in late November, Jisoo decided it was time to introduce her girlfriend to her parents after how many months of being together. Of course, the latter didn't pressure her to doing so, only reassuring her that it wasn't necessary until she was really ready. But when the time actually came, things didn't go as planned.

 

"Get out." Jisoo's eyes widened as she heard her father's voice and _____ looked up with a crestfallen expression. "But sir, I-" before she could explain, the man grabbed her by the shirt and dragged her out of the house. "I don't want to hear it. And I don't want to see you near my daughter, are we clear?" Jisoo ran after her father before he went back inside. "But sir, I really love your daughter and I swear that I won't-" before she could finish, Jisoo's father punched her on the face, leaving a cut on her cheek and Jisoo quickly ran after her. "Appa! Stop!"

 

Jisoo cried as she gently cradled _____'s face with her hands and lightly ran her thumb over the wound. "I'm okay." She murmured and Jisoo's father gave her a disgusted look before yanking his daughter away. "No! Appa, let me go!" But her cries fell upon deaf ears as her father threw another punch to _____'s face, successfully cutting her lip. "Get lost!" After barking out, he pulled Jisoo back inside the house, leaving the taller girl out in the dark and cold street.

 

 

Seeing _____'s face like that caused Jisoo's heart to ache, especially when she knew she was part of the reason behind those wounds. But the latter just waved it off and smiled, stating that it didn't hurt, but Jisoo knew better. And she was trying so hard not to cry when she would see her girlfriend smiling despite her pain, because of her.

 

"_____.." Said girl stopped talking when she heard the other call her name and blinked her eyes. "Nae?" Jisoo looked deep into those beautiful eyes before she took in a deep breath and brought the taller girl to a deep kiss, wrapping her arms around her neck as she reciprocated the kiss. When Jisoo pulled away, she took in a deep breath and opened her eyes. "I'm sorry."

 

"Mwo? Wae? What's wrong?" _____ tilted her head confusedly but Jisoo lowered her head and now refused to look at the taller girl. "I'm so sorry, _____. But I can't..." Jisoo shook her head and pulled away before things finally registered in _____'s head. "Jisoo, wait. No. Please don't.." Jisoo shook her head and covered to prevent a sob from coming out. "I'm sorry." She whispered before turning on her heel and running away.

 

_____ stared out the window as the wind blew at her face. "Yah! Are you listening to me?" Dara asked with a huff. "Unnie." The older woman raised a brow and crossed her arms. "Do you know what the hardest thing in life is?" Hearing this made the older sibling furrow her brows. "What are you talking about?" But seeing no response from her sister made Dara rub her neck. "I dunno, losing you and everyone else, I guess?" The younger one nodded before she spoke up. "The hardest thing I've ever crossed..."

 

"Is not talking to someone you used to talk to everyday."

 

Dara frowned as she listened and shook her head before hugging her baby sister.

 


 Another request, done! This is based on a picture I saw and I hope this turned out well. Hope you guys liked it.

 

YoonJin, out!