How Long?

You and Me

This is a request and I hope that you like it. I'm sorry if this isn't good. I didn't know a good plot so I thought maybe a bit sad?


 

"_____!!!" Cheers of the fans greeted your ears as soon as you stepped into the building. You showed them your usual grin and before waving and adjusting your shades. "Someone's getting quite the attention after their debut." You look to your side and smile at the girl walking beside you before chuckling. "Like you don't get more attention?" You shot back teasingly while she rolled her eyes. "At least I'm not acting all bad in front of people." She retorted. "But I'm not an ice princess."

"Yah!" A slap met your arm while you laughed and Jessica glared at you. "I'm not cold. That's just what people see when I don't know them." She told you with a pout. "I know, I know. I was just kidding." You say while wrapping your arm around her shoulders. "At least I'm just mistaken as cold. You, on the other hand, act like a badass all the time even though you're the complete opposite." You crinkle your nose at her remark and give her a look.

 

"Don't even try to deny it. I've known you long enough. I know how you're hiding what you really feel. After all, I've been through the same, being left by the people you care about." She gently held your hand and squeezed it while you stare at her face. "Jessica..." The brunette shakes her head and looks at you. "Don't worry. As long as you're here, I'm okay. And I'll have your back, no matter what." Without waiting for a reply, she leaned up a bit to peck your cheek.

 

You stare at her quietly and sigh as you shake your head then hug her. "You're so weird." You chuckle and then lightly peck her forehead as she nuzzled your neck. "It's your fault. You made me this way." Jessica defended softly without looking. "Aish, you should be happy." You smiled and lean against the wall behind you without taking your hands off the other girl. "Wae? You made me come with you here, to YG for I don't even know what reason."

 

You roll your eyes at her response then sigh. "Then why did you agree to come with me?" You raised a brow. "Because I'm bored." She pouted. "What am I? The fun machine? Sica, you know I can't cure boredom." You told her. "Being with you is better than staying at home and doing nothing." She told you. "Sleep. I'm even surprised tat you chose to come instead of staying at home and sleeping." You told her. "Yah! You make that sound bad." She crossed her arms as she glared at you. "You should be grateful."

 

You then decided to start walking with Jessica beside you and continued to talk as if you were the only people there. Before you left though, you had leaned down and placed a gentle kiss against the ice princess' lips, unaware of the presence that was watching the two of you. "She's here? But, how..."

 

"Unnie, come on. YG appa told us to get ready." A blonde called after the other before they went off to a different direction. '_____.... Why are you with Jessica?'


 

 

"So, just stay here until I'm done. I'll take you out once we're finished, okay?" Jessica nodded with a smile and sat down while you walked toward the recording area. You glanced at the brunette as she waved and showed you a thumbs up before you nodded and started the music.

 

During the whole time, you focused on the song with Jessica there. After a while, an hour and a half passed then the door opened just as you finished recording. "Oh. Jessica, you're here?" Said person turned her head and nodded as she saw 2NE1 enter. "I was just waiting for-"

 

"Alright Sica. Let's get going." You said and look at Jessica, causing the new comers to look at you. "_____. I didn't know you were here?" Chaerin said in surprise as you showed a light smile. "Mianhe. But I just finished, so we're leaving." You answered them. "Ah. You also didn't tell us you knew Jessica?" Minzy raised a brow as she crossed her arms. "Nae, nae. Since when have you been hiding things from us?" Bom asked you. "Aniyo. I was just busy." You explained and Jessica took your hand. "I'm sure _____ will explain once she has time. But, we need to go." Jessica said with a polite tone and smile.

 

"Oh. I get it." Chaerin chuckled and nodded her head. "Have fun on your date!" The three cheered while Dara kept quiet while looking at your hands. Jessica blushed at this but smiled while you rolled your eyes. "We'll see you later. Bye."

 

As the two of you walked away, the three girls started talking excitedly and threw you teaming remarks. "They look cute, don't you think, unnie?" Chaerin asked as she looked at Dara. "....." Chaerin looked confusedly at the other when she received no response before tilting her head. "Dara unnie?"

 

Dara stared at the door with sad eyes and shook her head before she let out a deep breath. 'I'm so sorry I forgot about you _____.' She sat down and sighed heavily as the three continued to talk about what they just saw.

 

'It's been so long and yet... I still love you.... What have you done to me _____.....'


Yoonjin here! I hope you guys like this. I didn't really think it through, so I hope you don't mind.