Broken Bonds and Shattered Hearts pt.1

You and Me

"Taetae....do you really thinnk that you should do this....?" Her best friend, Tiffany, asked with a worried look on her face. Taeyeon turned towards her with a raised brow on her face.

 

"Wae? What's wrong with this, Fany-ah...?" The kid leader questioned back, making Tiffany face palm.

 

"I mean...I like EXO and all, Taetae, but I don't think you should really be doing this to get his attention." The pink lover replied, emphasizing on a certain word. 

 

"What's wrong with it? Why can't I do this? I love him!" The blonde growled in defense. The American sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

"Taetae....I think you are mixing up love and crush. You think you love him but you actually just have a crush." This made Taeyeon glare at the red haired female, who jumped from the menacing look.

 

"And what makes you think that you could assume things for me?" Taeyeon took a step closer towards her friend that has been there for nearly ten years. Tiffany watched.

 

"How are you the one, who decides what is right or wrong for me?" Two more steps were taken. 

 

"And what makes you think I just have a crush on him?" Taeyeon stood before the other girl. The leader's expression wasn't pleased anymore and she was about to bark out another comment when the door slammed open. You glanced at the duo as well as noticing the tense atmosphere. Your eyes narrowed at the oldest.

 

"Unnie, what are you doing to Fany unnie?" You clenched your jaw as you already knew what they were arguing about. How? To be honest, these two weren't exactly quiet so someone was bound to hear them and that person was you. The soshi leader turned towards you and glared back. 

 

"Maknae, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be somewhere else?" She smiled but those words were venomous and they hurt especially when you were at the receiving end but you held in your pain.

 

"I just came home...and you weren't really silent about your business, unnie." You mumbled and slowly went over to them. 

 

"Oh sorry. I was just going to see Baekhyun at his practice. I'll get going now. Have fun, Maknae and Fany..." The blond turned towards the door and left without looking back. You glanced at Tiffany who was controlling her tears and saw that frown on her face. You walked over to her and wrapped your arms around her in comfort. 

 

"Unnie...are you okay?" You whispered to her, and she finally broke. Her tears went down like a waterfall and sobs could be heard throughout the room. Luckily and at the same unfortunately, no one was home right then.

 

"No! Taetae...she is not our Taetae anymore! She is not her dorky self! She is never that harsh or sarcastic! She....She's.." Tiffany choked on her cries and you held on tighter despite the uncomfortable position for you to be standing before Tiffany while she was sitting on the edge of the bed. 

 

"I know, I know. I miss our Taeyeon unnie. I miss her so much..." You finally let out your tears as you let the waves of agony go through your chest. The dorm never been so dark before until now.


 

EXO were practicing for their song which consist of powerful dance moves. They were all drenched in sweat and exhaustion can be seen easily on their faces. At least, they were all taking a break. Kris glanced at the smirking male, who was on his phone.

 

"Hey, Baek! Why are you evil laughing to yourself?" He asked, but got nothing in response.

 

"Baek!" Nothing and annoyance filled Kris up to the brim but he took a deep breath. Just one last time. Third time is the charm, right?

 

"BAEK!" Again, silence. Therefore, Kris stood up from he was and went over to him despite the dizziness that hit him once the guy quickly got up. The latter snatched the phone away from Baekhyun, who finally noticed him. His face wasn't so smug anymore.

 

"What the heck, bro! I was using that!" Baekhyun got up and tried to take his phone back but the other male kept a good grip on it.

 

"And you weren't listening to a word I said! Seriously! Your dancing was off and we all have to keep practicing until you get yourself together!" Kris growled and Baekhyun glared back.

 

"No one told you to stay with me! No one told any of you to do that! You could have all just left! Kris, no one even wanted you here!" Baekhyun spat out and smacked the cellular device from the male's hand, who was hurt by piercing words. The other boys were listening to the argument and they knew one thing for sure; Baekhyun stepped over the line. 

 

Baekhyun grabbed his phone off of the floor and took his jacket too. He walked over to the door and turned to give a quick eyeglare at Kris.

 

"You should mind your business and stop bothering other people! God, you are such a ing perfectionist. I wish you could just go!" Stab. Those words were stabbing the soft heart of Kris. He watched the male say those sentences and after he was done, Baekhyun just walked away. Kris didn't stop him this time. He doesn't have the energy to do that. His eyes wandered to the ground and everyone around him began to go to their feet to surround him. Sehun, their most adorable Maknae, grabbed the arm of the older male. 

 

"Hyung...? Don't listen to Baek Hyung. He was just being stupid!" He explained but Kris did not look like he was listening. Actually, it didn't look like he was even alive anymore. "Hyung..?" Sehun whispered.

 

Kris gently removed the hand from his arm and smiled, which frighten the youngest. The male definitely wasn't feeling alright. The smile looked more like a broken one rather than a jolly one.

 

"I'm fine, Maknae. I'll just go out for a moment." He responded with a quieter voice than normal. The others exchanged concerned looks to each other and before they could argue back, Kris was already stepping out of the door. The youngest was a step too late to grab his Hyung's back. He dropped to his knees.

 

"Kris Hyung..." Sehun sadly said under his breath as he stared at the door, where Kris exited. The practice room was no longer full of happy chattering boys. No more.

 

'What happened to 'We are one'....?' They thought. 


 

The front door opened and multiple footsteps were heard throughout the dorm. The seven members just came back home to an unusual empty dorm. It was quiet, too quiet so they seperated to find their other members. Jessica and Yuri saw nobody in the living room. Sooyoung and Yoona saw no one in the kitchen. Hyoyeon and Seohyun didn't see anyone in their backyard. Sunny couldn't find a single person in the bathroom. They all gathered back to the living room. 

 

"Something's up." Jessica broke the silence and everyone gave her 'no duh' face. 

 

"Yeah....Taeyeon is gone. Maknae is gone. Even Fany disappeared!" Sunny waved her arms like crazy. 

 

"Well, Tiff can be gone because she isn't a homebody. On the other hand, Taeyeon is, which makes things weirder. Maknae...she can go whenever anyway.." Yuri rubbed her chin. "But she usually goes out with someone else." Seohyun stated. "Yeah. But have you unnies noticed Taeyeon unnie being a bit... weird, around maknae?" Yoona asked.

 

The rest pondered a bit and nodded their heads. "Yeah. It's like there's this tension between them." Jessica sat on the couch. "Do you think something happened?" Sunny looked at her members but earned a shrug.

 

"Well, I guess we'll find out later."

----------

 

Meanwhile, you have decided to leave the dorm with Tiffany as a way of comforting her. I mean, sure, you wanted to go after Taeyeon and scold her for what she said to Tiffany, but Tiffany needed you more so you stayed with her.

 

"What do you want unnie? Whatever it is, I'll buy for you." You said while tugging on the older girl's hand. The red head smiled at how much you're trying to cheer her up despite knowing the pain behind your smile and just squeezed your hand. "You don't have to get me anything Maknae." She insisted.

 

"Come on unnie. You don't have to be shy. It's that bag, isn't it?" You puff your cheeks while looking at her. "Ani. I don't want that."

 

"But unnie-" you were about to speak, but she cut you off. "_____, you don't have to force yourself to do this. I know you're as hurt as much as I am, maybe even more... So please." Your unnie cupped your face gently while you stared at her eyes.

 

You felt your tears build up and your lower lip tremble, but shake your head and blink your tears away. "Ani. Unnie I'm okay. I promise." You held her hands that were still on your face and gave her a weak smile. "You can't fool me maknae. I already know you too well." Tiffany said with a smile then kissed your forehead. You were silent for a while before smiling slightly. "Gomawo unnie."

 

She then spotted a cute shirt and you saw her eyes turn into crescents. "Oh! I know what to buy!"

 


"Do I really have to wear this when you wear yours?" You crinkle your nose up slightly as Tiffany giggled. "Of course little baby. This is a couple shirt so if I wear it, you do too." She grinned triumphantly, knowing that you wouldn't say no to her. "Arraseo. You win." You nodded and Tiffany hugged you tightly, burying her face to your neck. "Thank you so much maknae." She whispered in your ear and you happily hug back while rubbing her hair. "You're welcome unnie." You answered despite the pain still lingering in your chest.

 

You both just laughed when you saw fans taking pictures of the two of you and decided to have some fun while making funny poses and doing various skinship. Tiffany even added a kiss on the cheek, making your shippers go wild. Then there was a part you both pretended that you were going to kiss on the lips, but only stopping before your lips would meet. After that, you waved goodbye to your fans and walked away.

 

"That was fun." You giggled beside the eyesmile princess. "It was." She nodded. Then, your phone rang. "Oh. Hold on unnie. I have to get that." She made an okay sign before you fished out your phone and answered.

 

"Oppa? Why the sudden call?"

 

"Can we meet up? I need to talk to you."

 

Confusion was shown all over your face and Tiffany mouthed who-is-that. "Sure. But where?"

 

"Just meet me in the parking lot. I know where you are."

 

"Eww. Are you stalking me?" You laughed then heard the male laugh as well.

 

"Don't even think about that. I never stalk you. Plus fans are going mad about seeing you and Tiffany together."

 

You heard him laugh after that remark and pouted. "Yah!"

 

"Anyway, I'm serious. Come here, now."

 

And he hung up, leaving you dumbfounded. "Who was that?" Tiffany asked with her head tilted to the side. You smiled and pinched her cheek before taking her hand and bringing her with you. "I'll just show you."


"Oppa? What did you call me for?" You asked as soon as your eyes saw the male. Tiffany seemed confused and tugged at your hand, which was entwined with yours. You showed her a light smile then turned back to the male.

 

Once he saw you though, his arms went around your slightly smaller figure, making you let go of Tiffany's hand in surprise. "Y-Yah! Oppa."

 

"I'm really hurting _____. I can't take it...." The blonde boy mumbled against your shoulder. "Wae? What happened oppa?" You asked, completely surprised while Tiffany just stood there, completely clueless.

 

"Can we go somewhere private first? Someone will see us here." You nodded as he let go of you and then grabbed Tiffany's hand again while the male held the other one.

 

The three of you walked over to his car and got in since your manager was the one that drove you to the mall. "Maknae." You heard your unnie call you.

 

"Nae?" Tiffany squeezed your hand and tilted her head. "What's going on?" You shook your head. "I don't know. But oppa will explain later." You answered. "It won't take long. I promise." The male showed a light smile. "It's okay. I was just curious, Kris."


 

The EXO member brought you to a restaurant and went to the VIP area so you would be able to relax and talk privately without anyone noticing you. Once you sat down, Kris started telling you about what happened and the frown on your face was really hard to miss. "Mwo?! He said.... I can't... That's ridiculous!" You rambled and Tiffany shot you a worried gaze.

 

"_____, calm down." Your unnie whispered quietly while Kris gave you a pained look. "What's worse.... I'm..." Your eyes narrowed at him while you waited for him to speak. "You're what, oppa?" He fidgeted under your gaze and sighed as he lowered his gaze. "Nothing... It's-" he got cut off.

 

"You like him, don't you?" Both older idols were surprised to hear your question. Kris was shocked. You knew he was at least bi. But how did you notice? Was he that obvious? Meanwhile Tiffany knew you liked Baekhyun as well, that's why you and Taeyeon were no longer in good terms for the past months.

 

Usually, the two of you were always together. But when Baekhyun came into the picture, everything just fell apart between you and Taeyeon just happened to have said something that caused your friendship and bond to break completely. But only Tiffany knew about it. All the other members were clueless between the cold war between you and the leader.

 

"It's okay oppa. I understand." You showed him a comforting smile that made tears suddenly form in his eyes. "_____....." He knew about your crush toward his group member. But he didn't want you to think that he was betraying you. "Don't worry. I'll help you."

 

After finding out about what Baekhyun did to one of your favorite oppas, your interest in him is starting to slowly fade. And you've also come to a realization that nothing good will come if you kept trying pushing yourself to the said male. It already cost you one friendship, why risk another one? But the thought if it made your heart start to hurt again when you remembered it was Taeyeon you had lost. She used to always be there for you. But now... The Taeyeon you knew was gone.

 

"I'll help you, arraseo? So take a deep breath and calm down." You grabbed his shoulders and looked at him while he nods. "Alright." Tiffany smiled while she watched you, but frowned when she remembered earlier's incident. She knew you were only keeping up a brave mask just to hide what you were really feeling. She could see it in your eyes. They weren't as bright as they used to be. And she knew the reason behind it.

 

Just then, Kris felt his phone vibrate and checked it. "What is it?" He blinked several times and looked back at you. "Nothing. They just told me to go to the company." He explained then the door opened before two people came in.

 

You let both Tiffany and Kris talk for a while and sighed to yourself while you stared out the window. The two were so absorbed in their conversation and you were just stating out the window that you didn't notice the pair that came in. Your thoughts were going around in your head and a frown surfaced on your face. Without even noticing it, a silent tear had escaped your eyes. Feeling the warm liquid running down your cheek, you blinked and touched it.

 

You were surprised, but quickly wiped it away before looking back at your companions before letting your eyes scan the room. But as soon as you did, you regretted it when you saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon sitting not too far from the three of you.

 

You quickly turn your head away and grab Kris's arm. "Oppa, unnie. Can we go? Please?" They both share a confused look. "Waeyo? Are you not feeling well?" Tiffany placed a hand on your forehead, but you shook it. "It's not that, but..." You nibbled your bottom lip as Kris looked around. When he found the reason of your actions, he nodded and got up. "Let's go." But Tiffany remained seated. "Unnie, come on."She didn't budge. "Unnie?" You peered at her face and find a pout with her arms crossed over her chest. "Tell me first." You had to stop yourself from giggling at her cute antics but shake your head.

 

"Just follow us unnie." You took her hand and entwined your fingers together instinctively before Kris wrapped an arm around your shoulders when you stood. "So, we'll drop you off at the dorm first, then head to SM, arraseo unnie?" You said while looking at the girl and she nodded with an eyesmile. "Thanks so much baby." She kissed your cheek, making you smile. "Welcome unnie."

 

What you didn't notice, was the attention you three got once you stood up. A blonde girl and brunette male were simply staring. "Isn't that Tiffany noona and _____?" Baekhyun asked while Taeyeon kept a hard gaze at your retreating figure. "Why are they with Kris?" It was only mumbled to himself while his eyes narrowed slightly but shrugged it off.

 

Taeyeon quickly took out her phone and went to her instagram. But once she opened it, she wasn't comfortable with what she saw. Pictures of you and Tiffany was quick to flood her and she didn't like it one bit. "#team___Fany ftw!"-"They look so cute together!"-"They're wearing a couples shirt! Are they finally together?" And many more comments were written all over her phone's screen. Then her eyes caught sight of you and Tiffany nearly kissing, making her hide her phone. 'Why am I so bothered? It's not like I care anyway.'


 

"What?!" Both you and Kris had your eyes wide open while staring at the other present members of EXO and SM CEO. When the two of you arrived, you both noticed the tenseness in the room and the nervousness on each members' face. You glanced at Kris then gently squeezed his hand before SM appa spoke. "B-But why? This doesn't make any sense!" Kris said as he stared at the man. "I'm sorry, Kris, but we have to." Your mind was reeling right now And you absolutely had no idea what to do.

 

"But oppa hasn't done anything bad! Why are you suddenly kicking him out?!" The words just flew from your mouth before you could even think. "_____-ah, you aren't part of this. So please don't get yourself involved." Sehun gently spoke. "No! I may not be a part of EXO but I am part of the same company. EXO is also family to me. Meaning whatever happens, I'm part of it and I don't care what you say." They lower their heads sadly while Kris looks at you gratefully then hugged you tightly against him. "Thank you for being with me." He whispered in your ear.

 

"I'm sorry _____. But it's final. Kris is, from here on, expelled from EXO." You stared at SM CEO and was about about to speak, but Kris stopped you. "I understand. I'll leave as soon as possible." He nodded his head. "B-But oppa.." He shook his head. "Let's go."

 

"W-Wait! Hyung!" As you and Kris left the office, a voice quickly ran after you. "Sehun? What is it?" Kris asked with a straight face. "Where are you going?" The maknae asked whilst you stood beside Kris. "Away. I'm not part of the company anymore." He answered nonchalantly even though he was clearly hurt. "Hyung, please don't be like this. We didn't have a choice. But I didn't want you to go either." The younger boy said. "I don't need an explanation maknae." But Sehun grabbed his shoulder as he was about to walk away. "Hyung please listen to me."

 

Sehun looked at you pleadingly and you nodded. "Oppa, it's okay. Sehunnie won't hurt you." You whispered. He looked at you while biting his li and nodded. "I'll wait lfor you outside your practice room." You told him while he and the maknae entered.

 

You let your eyes close while waiting and sighed to yourself. So much happened in just one day. You just hoped that nothing more will add up as you sat against the wall and hugged your knees. "_____?" You picked your head up and looked to who called you and blinked. Guess things really won't go your way.

 

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon glared at you, making you lower your head. "I was just waiting for Kris oppa." You explained and got up. "Are you okay? You look sick." Baekhyun said worriedly but you shake your head. "I'm okay. Just please-" you for cut off when the door opened, revealing both Kris and Sehun with their hands together. "_____ let's....." he stopped once his eyes landed on the newcomers before his eyes darkened. "Oppa, wait." But he didn't let you speak and took your hand. "We're leaving." He stated firmly then dragged you off.


 

BREAKING NEWS! EXO'S KRIS YIFAN HAS BEEN TERMINATED FROM THE GROUP! SM HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT CONFIRMING THE FORMER MEMBER'S DEPARTURE AND ALSO, SAID ARTIST HAS FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST SM!

NETIZENS HAVE ALSO REPORTED THAT THEY SPOTTED SAID IDOL AND GIRLS' GENERATION'S PARK  _____ ON A DATE YESTERDAY.    -"I noticed that _____ was with Tiffany, they were together in the mall, but then, they met up with someone who looked similar to Kris. They were hugging and I wasn't sure what they were talking about so I decided to look into it."

Another also claimed to have spotted the idols together in a restaurant and heading back to SM after dropping off Tiffany at the girls' dorm. (mianhe. I'm not good with these stuffs.)

 

A heavy sigh escapes your lips when you read the latest news on your phone before a banging on your door interrupted your thoughts. "_____! Open this door, right now!" The person sleeping in your room woke up from the loud and continuous banging. "What's the noise about?" Tiffany yawned. She asked to sleep with you for the night since you weren't feeling that well yet last night.

 

You looked over at her and smiled slightly before getting up. "I'll handle it unnie. You can go back to sleep." You told her before opening the door. You were then greeted by a furious looking leader. "Taeyeon unnie? What's wrong?" She only glared at you before shoving her phone at your face. "Don't ask me that and play innocent. What is this?" She growled and Tiffany got up from the bed when a bad feeling came to her, but you tried to keep a straight face. "It's just a rumour unnie. No reason to freak out." You answered, but she only scoffed. "No reason? Are you even thinking?!" She started raising her voice.

 

"TaeTae, calm down. Just-" Tiffany tried to defend you, but Taeyeon brushed her off. "Answer me _____." Taeyeon demanded. You stared at her and tried to understand why she was being this way. It hurt you to no end ever since this whole madness happened and you missed her, longed for her for so long. "We're just friends. I talked to oppa about something yesterday after me and Fany unnie went out." You explained calmly despite already losing it inside. "That's bull!" You flinched and Tiffany was quickly on your side. The other members were, coincidentally, all there and awake, even Jessica. "Woah. What's going on here?" Sooyoung looked at the three of you.

 

"Taeyeon, just stop. Maknae's already having enough problems as it is, don't add anymore to it." Tiffany said as she wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer to her. But the action triggers something in Taeyeon as she looks at the redhead. "Can you just shut up for once Tiffany? I'm talking to _____, not you. Why do you always have to interfere when we're talking? Why do you keep protecting her even? She's not some child who needs people always looking after her!" Tiffany's eyes widened while you keep quiet and lower your head.

 

"Wait a minute. Hold on, Taeyeon, what's gotten into you? Why are you so angry?" Sunny asked her fellow danshin. "Yeah, are you on your period or something?" Hyoyeon asked. "It's none of your business." The kid leader answered curtly. "You aren't usually like this Taeyeon. What's wrong?" Jessica asked as she walked over. "Nothing is wrong, okay?" Taeyeon snapped then turned back to you and Tiffany. "You better get your together _____. I don't want to have any more problems because of you. Why do you even act like this? It's as if you're only looking for attention. You're a singer, you already have attention." She went on. "Yah! Taeyeon unnie, you're going out of line." Yoona stepped in this time. "You don't have to talk to her like that unnie. I'm sure maknae understands." Seohyun also said.

 

"Why are you all siding with her? I'm just telling her what she should do." Taeyeon looked at them as they all stared at her. "Taeyeon, you've been acting weird. Whenever maknae makes, even the slightest mistake, you're suddenly all over her case and telling her this and that. Sometimes, you don't even care that you're humiliating her in front of us or anyone." Jessica flat out stated with her arms crossed. "Is there something you aren't telling us?"

 

"Just SHUT UP!" They all went quiet while Taeyeon looked at them. "So what if I do that? I'm doing my best to look after the group but you all keep spoiling her, so she never learns! Maybe that's why I'm getting so irritated and sick." She then turned to you. "Can't you just do anything right?!"

 

"I am doing my best!"

 

A silence settles over the dorm as all eyes were on you. Your eyes glistened with unshed tears and your hands balled up into fists as a shadow covered your eyes. "I've been trying since the first time unnie! But all you ever notice are my mistakes! I'm trying, but I'm so tired. All I ever did was for you to finally forgive me, but I'm tired. I never wanted you to be this disappointed in me, but just because of that... that bull!" They gasped, hearing you curse for the first time. "You're not the same unnie I grew to know and love. I don't know who you are! You aren't my unnie!" You then pushed past her and walked out the door, slamming it as you left, not bothering that you were still in your sleeping clothes and tears streaming down your face.

 

Meanwhile.... "What just..." They all looked quizically at the quiet kid leader while Tiffany glared at her. "I hope you're happy." She then shut the door at her face and locked the door while the rest just kept asking each other what happened. "Taeyeon.... what really happened?" Instead, Taeyeon turned her body and left the dorm, saying that she had plans to do.


 

"It hurts oppa. I couldn't take it anymore and I said all of those things to her!" You cried while Kris had his arms around you and Sehun was looking at you sadly. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. This is my fault..." The ex EXO member apologized repeatedly as he kept rubbing your back and sighed. "I guess... it really does hurt to be treated badly by somone you care about." You continued to sob and Sehun moved to your other side. "Hey. _____-ah, stop crying now. Me and hyung are here for you. And you also have Tiffany noona as well as everyone else. Don't let one person pull you down." Your fellow maknae told you gently while patting your head. "It wasn't your fault _____." You just leaned your head on Kris' chest and tried to stop crying. Your heart was hurting too much the more you remembered Taeyeon's words and actions toward you earlier. It was as if you really were no one to her. Where were you? You were currently in Kris's appartment. Why was Sehun there? Well, since that day Kris was kicked out and Sehun talked to him, they ended up dating, being that Sehun had poured out all his emotions toward the older male. Kris wasn't exactly sure, but he was learning to move on and the maknae was glad to be the one to help him.

 

"I'll be okay, just... I need time." You whispered quietly then your ringtone caught your attentions. "I'll get it." Sehun got up and went to the table where the device was placed and answered it. "Yeoboseyo?" There was a brief silence before the person calling spoke.

 

"Where's _____?" Sehun's eyes widen a bit and he looked at the caller ID before furrowing his brows.

 

"Why do you need to know? Don't you think you're already busy enough to be bothered more by her?" He grit his teeth.

 

"Look Sehun, I just want to talk to her. Where is she?"

 

"I'm not telling you and stop bothering her. Goodbye."

 

"Wai-" but it was too late as Sehun hung up and turned your phone off.

 

Taeyeon stared at her phone and sighed in frustration as she tried calling again, but it was no use. She cursed and frowned as she looked out at the distant. "Why is she even with him? Is Kris with her too? I bet..." She growled at the thought and shook her head. "Aish... whatever. I should just let her be." But she suddenly became sad at a sudden thought. 'Does _____ really like Kris?'


 

Okay! This has really been a long time now and I'm so very sorry for the long wait. I hope you forgive me everyone. We didn't get a break from school, only this week, so I hope you can understand. *bows*