Mine, Not Anyone Else's

You and Me

 

"Unnie, stop it. You're scaring them." A soft sigh passed your lips when your girlfriend continued to glare at the group of people that you had just finished talking to. "They were trying to touch you." The older girl's eyes narrowed even more when she saw one of the guys wave at you, and you have a light smile before gently tugging the other's hand and started to pull her away.

 

"Unnie, they are just friends, and they know that I'm taken." You huffed at the stubborn woman. "Still. The way they look at you is not tolerable." She huffed then crossed her arms. "Sica unnie. I'm only yours. Don't you trust me?" You asked with a pout for her to give in.

 

When the blonde looked at your face, she mentally cussed and slumped her shoulders. "Of course I trust you. It's them I don't trust." She cooed when her arms went around your smaller frame. "Don't worry. I'm only for Sica unnie and no one else." You said with a light smile and pecked her cheek, making her smile more. "Aww. My baby is so-"

 

"Unnie!" Jessica got cut off when you were suddenly pulled away from her grasp and you found yourself in the embrace of the baby ice princess. "Oh, hey Soojungie." You smiled as the taller girl rubbed her chin against the top of your head. "I missed you~" the baby Jung cooed as she continued nuzzling you and you just had to laugh at her cuteness. Though, her unnie would say otherwise.

 

"Yah! That's my girlfriend!" Truthfully Jessica was holding herself from strangling her baby sister. The envy in her eyes was so hard to miss. "Don't be so possessive. _____ unnie is mine too." Hearing that made the ice princess growl before her fingers found the younger girl's ear. A high pitched squeal came from Krystal and she quickly released you to aid her tortured ear. "Ow, ow, ow, it hurts!"

 

Jessica huffed and pulled you against herself after she released the poor girl. "That'll teach you. _____ is mine. M. I. N. E. Mine." You sighed once again and shook your head before lightly tapping Jessica's arm. "Unnie, stop, please." But that seemed to male her slightly irritated as she released you. "Wae? Do you want to be with her?" You quickly shook your head. "Unnie, that's not-"

 

"Why is it like you don't even bother when someone else gets close to you? Why is it, you always scold me when all I'm doing is making sure no one is trying anything on you?" Krystal was about to step in when she noticed the tension rising and the look on your face, but Jessica was quick to shut her down. "Tell me. Do you really take our relationship seriously?"

 

Krystal's eyes widened when Jessica suddenly shouted that out and the people that were around had stopped and turned to watch while you just kept quiet, even when you slapped your supposed girlfriend, you didn't say anything but a tear had managed from your eyes. "If this is all you're going to be, then maybe this isn't going to work." That was all you said after wiping your tears then walked away, hoisting your bag up on your shoulder as you made your way out.

 

Jessica was rooted in place as she watched your retreating figure with wide eyes. Never once has she expected something like that from you. Yes, she was protective, but there were times that reached being possessive and everyone knew how much she could handle her envy. But you, you were patient and understanding toward her and she had just abused that chance that was given to her.

 

"Unnie... You didn't have to go so far...." Krystal mumbled from the side, frowning at her unnie's actions. "I can't even... That was just too much. Even for you." With that said, Krystal walked off and followed you to the field since there would be a match and you would be playing.

 

When everything processed in Jessica's head, she started running. The Jessica Jung was running toward the field. When she burst through the doors, she saw everyone sitting on the bench, watching the players as they continued with the game. And those brown orbs quickly found you at the center of the court, trying to focus on the ball. Her heart pounded at the sight and she quickly went to the bleachers, but she didn't sit down. She stayed by the stairs so she didn't have to fight against the crowd to head to you.

 

"Gto _____!" Jessica looked when she heard that loud voice and her eyes narrowed slightly when she locked gazes with Tiffany, one of her former rivals. Tiffany was one of her friends before, but when she confessed to liking you, she found out that Tiffany had also started to flirt with you three days after.

 

But her thoughts were cut off when the crowd gasped, Krystal's voice causing her to look at you. "_____ unnie!" Suddenly, Jessica felt her heart stop when she saw the players huddled up at the center. But what caused her reaction was you. She saw you, at the center of the group, laying on the ground whilst gripping your arm. She could see the pain on your face and she didn't hesitate on running over.

 

"_____!" You groaned in pain while your teammates tried to help you, but they made way when Jessica came close and quickly took you in her arms. "Baby. Baby, shh... It's okay. I'm here. Sica unnie is here." She quickly looked at the others and ordered them to call for help and Seulgi quickly ran to get the nurse while the rest helped you up and gently carried you to the side and laid you carefully on the bench while Jessica continued to soothe you.

 

You forced your eyes open and through tears, you didn't fail to see who it was cradling you. "Unnie..." Krystal came running to the two of you and, like the others, she had a worried look on her face. "It hurts." You whimpered and Jessica held you closer. "You're going to be okay. You're going to be okay, baby." She kissed your forehead and caressed your head while the nurse finally came along with some students and a stretcher.

 

After you were brought to the infirmary and had your shoulder treated, your parents were called. Jessica stayed with you the whole time, holding your hand and squeezing it whenever she saw your pained expression.

 

Right now, the two of you were alone, being you were given time to rest while waiting for your parents. "I'm sorry."

 

You opened one eye and looked to Jessica, who's head was hung low as she just stared at your hands. "I.... Didn't mean to say all those things to you. I just, I felt so scared that I might lose you..." Your expression softened slightly and a small sigh passed your lips. "Unnie." She felt the light pressure you put on her hand before you shifted closer to her. "W-Wait. Don't move."

 

"Come closer then." Hearing this, the older girl bit her lip and leaned closer to your lying form. "Closer." You ushered while tugging her hand and once she was close, a light blush crept up her cheeks before you gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. "You won't lose me, unnie, ever. Remember our promise?" You spoke with a light smile. "Together forever."

 


 

 

So, I'm not good with the whole jealous thing since I don't feel that when in a relationship, that's why I'm hoping this is okay. Please bear with me. I'm not really good with this.

 

YoonJin, out.