Take My Hand

You and Me

 

"Alright _____! Since you're the one failing in the steps most, I'll teach you!" The dancing queen cheered eagerly as she grabbed your arm. "Mwo? I'm fine! The steps are just hard to follow!" You protested and tried to squirm from her hold. "She's right. Usually, that's Tiffany's job."

 

"Yah! I'm right here!" The mushroom glared at the bunny while Jessica yawned. "You guys are too noisy." She sighed. "But I'm really fine. Just give me a bit of time to practice." You pouted but Taeyeon shook her head. "I'm sorry _____ but I have to agree with them on this. You usually get the steps along with Hyoyeon. But right now, you're falling behind." She sighed while looking apologetically at you. You let out a heavy sigh in defeat and just nodded your head to their words before Hyoyeon took you to one side of the practice room.

 

"Alright kiddo. Now follow my lead." Hyoyeon then started the steps for I Got A Boy while you watched her with a confused face, scrunching your nose up slightly. "I know the stops unnie." You told her. "But you can't do them." She shot back, grinning as she saw you puffing your cheeks out.

 

"I can. Just a bit of time." You mumbled childishly, making the blonde laugh loudly. "You're so cute. No wonder everyone loves you." This comment caused your face to turn pink as you looked at her. "Everyone?" Hyoyeon nodded and tilted her head. "Duh?"

 

"Does that mean... You too?" You asked rather shyly. This caught the dancer off guard as she looked at you while you fidgeted. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" Just then, a frown came to your lips as she added, "I mean, we've been together for so long, so..." She shrugged.

 

You just let out a small sigh and nodded. "Let's keep practicing." You told her before getting into position. Though Hyoyeon noticed your sudden change in demeanour, she let it be and continued to practice with you. Of course, you would often flinch when she'd touch you out of nowhere and then move close to you as she guided you with the steps.

 

But in all honesty, you were still upset by what she told you earlier.


 

 

"And that's a wrap! Good job girls." The director congratulated all of you. "Good job _____. I knew you could do it." Taeyeon said as she ruffled your hair. "Jjang!" The other girls gave you a thumbs up and you smiled while thanking them.

 

"Unnie, I need to use the bathroom first." You then said. "Alright. Head straight to the dressing room. We'll be there." You nodded to them before exiting the area, failing to notice the pair of eyes casted on your figure.

 

You hummed lightly and nod your head while washing your hands. Luckily, you didn't use that much make up today so cleaning up wouldn't be much of a problem.

 

Just then, a hand was placed on your shoulder and your back met the wall and you found yourself staring into someone's eyes. But it wasn't just anyone. You recognized those brown orbs anywhere. "W-What are you doing unnie?" You could feel your heart jump to your throat when you noticed the proximity.

 

"Unnie?" You grew scared, scared that she would hear your heart beating erratically. "You did a good job." She whispered, her breath hitting your face. "T-Thank-"

 

Your eyes widen as a pair of lips landed on your own. It took you a while to process what was happening. But as soon as you could grasp what was happening, Hyoyeon pulled away with a smirk. "See you later." And with that, you were left standing with your mouth agape and a dumbfounded expression stayed on your face. "What just happened...."