Comfortable

You and Me

 

Another busy day, and yet, a certain brunette was just sitting on the desk near the windows while twirling her pen with her fingers. It had been almost five hours and she had been stuck in the empty room. No lyrics came to her mind and she couldn't find any inspiration to write. The girl came up with a few ideas previously, but none of them were enough and just flew either to the trash or floor.

 

Papers were scattered around the room and the composer didn't mind it, for once. See, she was always neat and tidy in her room, so if anyone were to come in here, surprise would be an understanding.

 

"Unnie?" A soft voice soon broke the silence of the room and caused the distracted girl to flinch and drop her pen.

 

"Mwo? Oh!" Scurrying off the table and standing on her feet to be at full height. The older girl showed a small and awkward smile at the new face. "Mina, you startled me. What are you doing here?" The brunette asked calmly.

 

Mina frowned as her eyes scanned the unusually messy room after closing the door and approached the taller girl with a plastic bag in her hands. "I heard from manager oppa that you've been here all day and didn't come out since you came. He told me that a few of the staff came by earlier to check on you, but you were too busy."

 

The brunette laughed nervously while scratching the back of her neck before showing the singer a small smile. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Mina. But, I'm okay." She replied with a smile then patted the blonde's head. "Unnie, you haven't eaten yet. And don't lie to me. You barely answered my texts or calls for the past three days."

 

The frown on the younger girl's face only grew deeper as the other let out a heavy sigh before she gently took Mina's hand and brought her to the couch. Once seated, she pulled the other on her lap, to which, the artist instantly cuddled up to the brunette and wrapped her arms around her neck.

 

"I'm sorry for that. I've just been so busy with work that I couldn't concentrate. You don't know how badly I wanted to spend time with you though. But with the deadline, I couldn't do much." The brunette whispered against the latter's temple.

 

"_____... I know that and I'm not upset because you don't spend time with me. I'm just upset because you're neglecting your health. I thought you promised me that you would be careful, especially after that incident?" Mina asked as she turned her head upward to look at the older girl.

 

"I know. I've just been so stressed and-" But her words were cut off with a chaste kiss and Mina pressing their foreheads together. "Stop thinking about it for now and rest. I'll stay here and wake you up, so don't worry about worl." She had whispered while caressing the other's cheek. "Also, I want you to stay at my dorm for the next two nights, and, no, I'm not accepting no as an answer." Mina giggled.

 

Slightly surprised, _____ looked at Mina before a small chuckle passed her lips and her arms tightened around the girl's slim waist. "I'm thinking that the girls are also demanding for me to come over. But I think.... I know what to right, now." Picking up a pen, she quickly jotted down a few words before placing them on the table then laying down on the couch with Mina. "Just stay with me." She whispered before closing her eyes and Mina smiled softly before placing a kiss against her girlfriend's forehead.

 

"You're so silly." She giggled before relaxing in her girlfriend's arm and following her into dreamland.


This is just a random thing that came to my head. I hope it isn't bad.

 

Also! Look out for a new story I'm working on. I actually started writing it with a co-author, so I hope the results are okay. And, I hope you read my buddy, Elex's stories, too. They're daebak!

 

YoonJin, out.