Alone Time

You and Me

 

It was a nice day to relax after having so many papers piled up in your office. You were given two days to relax and have your day off. Currently, you were in bed, not having any motivation to leave since you were already laying comfortably with your pillows and blanket wrapped around you. It was enough to make you sleep for the whole day. "You're here." The sound of a surprised voice made you turn in bed and look to the door before flashing a lazy smile. "Hey."

 

The taller woman smiled back and placed her things down before walking to the bed. She sat down next to you before her arms found their way around your figure. "How did you know I was here?" You asked while holding back a yawn. "Why didn't tell me you'd be home?" She shot back, making you crinkle your nose. "Touché. But seriously. I thought you stay at your dorm." You mumble while cuddling with her. "Well, I just had a feeling to come here. And it looks like I made the right decision. I probably wouldn't have known you're here if I didn't come." She giggles while giving your cheek a kiss.

 

"I'm sorry. I've been really tired and I forgot." You apologized as she nuzzled you. "It's alright. How long are you free?" She asks and you grin. "Two days." She smiles more at that and makes herself comfortable under the covers with you. "That's enough for me." She whispered and ran her fingers through her hair. "You don't have schedules?" You ask curiously as she shakes her head then pecks your lips. "I'm free for a few days." You nod before resting your head on her chest, sighing in content as she gives you warmth.

 

"Do you have food?" Hearing the question made you giggle as you pull away then look at her. "Jinja? I'm here and you look for food, you shikshin?" You say while sitting up and she tightens her arms around you. "Aniiiii! Of course I came here for you. You know Yoongie loves her baby." She said while pulling out her aegyo, protesting so you don't leave the bed. "Aish. Let go. How am I going to get your food?" After you mumbled that out, her face quickly brightened up. "Jinja? You bought for me?" You swear, those doe eyes were the most adorable ones you've ever seen. "Of course I did."

 

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Yoona grinned while pulling you to sit on her lap. "Would you care to remind me?" You smile while looking at the taller woman as you her lap to face her. "Gladly." She grinned before pulling you closer and kissing you deeply as you closed your eyes. A small sound came from your lips when she tilted her head and lightly nipped and at your lower lip before she pulled away, giving you one more peck as she grinned. "I love you." You both whispered at the same time, making the two of you giggle before you got out of bed and lightly kissed her cheek. "Before I forget, your food." But before you could even get up, she tightened her arms around your waist and laid you on top of her. "I think... I have enough to keep me full." She whispered to your ear and a small gasp forced through your lips when she climbed on top of you and closed your eyes.

 

"Just be sure to be quiet so our neighbors don't get disturbed." She murmured in a hushed voice as a small groan escaped your slightly parted lips.