Broken Bonds and Shattered Hearts (final)

You and Me

It was... Odd, to say the least. Girls' Generation was in a room with the other SM artist, and for some reason, EXO just had to be the ones nearest to them. You would squirm slightly in your seat and look around or play with your phone if not talking to someone.

 

Sehun sat by you and made sure to keep you company while waiting for your performance. "_____. Look!" Sehun shoved his phone to your face and showed you his conversation with Kris, along with a pic of both boys kissing.

 

You crinkle your nose and push his hand away. "Yah! I don't need to see those!" You whined as the boy laughed at your reaction. "You're so funny! It's just a simple text and picture. No need to be so exaggerated." You turn to glare at him and cross your arms. "I'm going to hit you, if you don't stop." But, Sehun continues to make fun of you as you groan.

 

"Oppaaaaaa. Shut uuuuuup!" You cover your ears and turn away before quickly getting up and running away. But Sehun managed to catch up to what you were doing and ran after you. "Yah! This isn't fair. I'm wearing heels!" You yelled. "Not my fault! Just stop running and come back!" All the other artists watched in amusement as two maknaes went around chasing each other.

 

"Those two are really close, don't you think?" Tao soon commented with his arms crossed. "Well, yeah. But _____ has been hanging out with us before. She's just been closer with Kris and Sehun." Luhan nodded. "If people saw them now, they'll start thinking that Sehun and her are dating, causing another scandal." Chanyeol sighed softly. "I don't think anyone would want that." Lay mumbled. "Duh. Especially after rumours of Kris and _____ dating went out not too long ago. If rumours about _____ and Sehun go out, things will get hectic." Suho ruffled his hair and most of the members glanced at the silent Baekhyun as his face showed a blank expression, staring mindlessly into the air.

 

"But, we all know that _____ isn't really like that." Kai crossed his arms while leaning back. "Yeah. The girl's too sweet. That's why everyone is comfortable around her." Xiumin added while the rest of the boys continued to watch Baekhyun as he soon shifted his attention to watch Taeyeon from his place. He watched her face and her movements carefully, wanting to know what was up with her for the past weeks. Of course, after the mention of their ex-member's name, he quickly went to distract himself and stood up.

 

The rest of the boys watched as Baekhyun made his way to where Taeyeon was watching and their eyes met for a few seconds before Taeyeon quickly looked away and pretended to fix her outfit. This, of cuorse, puzzled and frustrated the younger idol as he walked over, making his presence known, especially Tiffany's as she frowned and stood from her seat.

 

"Taeyeon, can we talk?" He didn't bother with the other girls and focused his attention of Taeyeon as the girl still avoided looking at him. "About what?" She asked him, pushing his irritation further. "I'm pretty sure you know what it's about, noona." The blonde winced and took in a deep breath. Of course she knew, she just didn't want to think about it. "Not now, Baekhyun. We'll talk later." She told the male, but he shook his head. "We talk about it, now." Baekhyun stated with his arms crossed.

 

"Baek, not now. I'm already stressed as it is. Just let me be." The kid leader rubbed her temple in frustration, but Baekhyun shrugged it off and remained persistent. "I just want to know-" Baekhyun got cut off when you ran past them and nearly tripped in front of the girls, luckily, Tiffany caught you in an embrace as you let out a squeak.

 

"Be careful." You flashed a smile and blushed lightly as the older girl gently brushed your hair off your face and affectionately rubbed your cheek with her thumb before you buried your face to her neck. "Fany unnie, stop~ You're embarrassing me." You mumbled to her neck while she smiled happily and tightened her arms around you. "Is that a problem?" The eyesmile princess giggled while you relaxed in her arms. "Well, not really."

 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun both watched quietly, but the male didn't give them much notice as he turned back to Taeyeon, who was still staring at you/ glaring at Tiffany. He noticed how she had tensed up and clenched her fists tightly, enough for her knuckles to turn white. He raised a brow before speaking. "They seem really close." And then, Taeyeon's eyes darkened as she looked down to her lap. Baekhyun took note of every reaction the blonde girl showed, trying to understand what was the situation. He then looked back at you and Tiffany just in time as Tiffany's eyes went to Taeyeon.

 

The EXO member grew confused at the coldness he saw in Tiffany's eyes and the scowl on her face when she stared at Taeyeon. He glanced at the other and also saw how Taeyeon stared back, almost defeated or pleading. But why? Then, there was you. Both girls looked at you before staring back at each other and Baekhyun seemed to have connected a few dots together, but not everything.

 

"Is everything alright with the three of you?" His words snapped Taeyeon out of her silent arguement with Tiffany and stared at the boy blankly, but he managed to catch the sadness in Taeyeon's eyes. "Nae. Why do you ask?" She answered as she stared at him. "Let me rephrase that. What happened witth the three of you? Last time I checked, the three of you would be next to each other and talk a lot. Now, it's like, there's a huge gap between you." Baekhyun said what was on his mind. "It's none of your business what we do." Taeyeon snapped at him with a glare.

 

"Why are you getting mad? I was just asking." Baekhyun frowned at her. "Just, shut up, Baek." Taeyeon irritably told him. "What the hell is wrong with you lately? I text and call you, but you always blow me off. Did I do something?" He asked while his voice started to slowly rise. "I don't need to tell you everything. Baekhyun, we dated, but that's it. You aren't my boyfriend." Taeyeon said through gritted teeth. Baekyhun clenched his fist tightly before grabbing the woman's arm and yanked her, causing a bit of a ruckus. "Baek, let go. You're hurting me." Taeyeon whimpered at the tight grip while the other EXO members came.

 

Soon, a hand gripped Baekhyun's wrist and Taeyeon looked up with wide eyes. "Let her go, oppa." Your calm voice caused goosebumps to appear on Taeyeon's skin as she continued to stare at your side profile. "This is none of your business, _____." Baekhyun muttered angrily. "It is, oppa. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time, let her go." You showed the male a blank stare before he clicked his tongue and released the other girl. "Now, I'd like to ask you to please stay away from my unnie. It's clear to me that you're making her uncomfortable." You spoke clearly, surprising a bit of the artists surrounding you, especially your unnies since this is the first time they've experienced you like this.

 

"Mwo?! You can't do that. I have every right to come to Taeyeon." Baekhyun sneered. "Hyung, stop." Sehun warned the other male while lightly gripping his shoulder, but Baekhyun shoved him away. "Stay out of this!" Your eyes hardened then grabbed Baekhyun by the arm, turning him around before your right fist connected with his jaw, making people gasp as Baekhyun stumbled back while holding his jaw exactly as Kris came rushing in and helping Sehun up on his feet, shocking the rest of the EXO members. "Gwenchana?" Sehun nodded and showed a light smile. "Kris?... what are you doing here?" Suho asked the same thing that was on the rest of the boys' heads.

 

"Well, I came to make sure Sehun was doing alright and if _____ wasn't in any trouble..." He looked at you as you took in a deep breath, calming yourself down. "But it looks like she's got it handled." The ex-member chuckled. "Don't ever hurt any of my unnies or oppas ever again." You muttered before walking away from the male to treat your bruised hand.

 

Taeyeon was left rooted in place. Her eyes travelled from Baekhyun, to you, then back. She then shook her head and hurried over to your side while the girls were all fussing over you. "I'm okay, unnie. It's not that bad." You reassured them, but it didn't help the ache on your hand. "Pabo, there's a cut." Jessica lightly flicked your forehead before she told the other girls to ask for a first aid kit. But their manager came already while holding one. They then made space as Seohyun, with the help of the manager, tended to your wounded hand.

 

Tiffany let out a breath as she ran her fingers through your hair and you smile at her. "Pabo. Don't do that again." She mumbled then felt a presence next to her. She raised a brow when she saw Taeyeon's worried face before leaning back slightly to show that you're okay. Taeyeon let out a breath of relief before she bit her lip as her eyes landed on your hand. Tiffany let out a small sigh before she stood up and whispered to Taeyeon. "Don't screw up. Please." Taeyeon seemed confused before her eyes widened in surprise as Tiffany gave her a small smile and nod.

 

Taeyeon then looked at you, eyes locking with yours when you turned to look at her before her heart started beating loud in her ears as she hesitantly took a seat next to you. "Maknae... why did you do that?" She asked in a small voice while you look down at your hand. "I don't know. I didn't mean to do it. I just lost it when I saw him hurting people I care about..." That was the most you've said to Taeyeon ever since the confession, and she was surprised.

 

"But you could have gotten hurt." She told you softly. "And if I did? I've been hurt before, you didn't seem to care." You answered nonchalantly and Taeyeon sighs before gently grabbing your hand. "_____, don't say that, please. I care about you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you." You let out a sigh and shake your head. "I don't know what to believe in anymore. You just confuse me, unnie. I'm trying to move on, but you're pulling me back again." Before Taeyeon could respond, you were called for your performance. Taeyeon was determined this time. And she was going to show you.

 

After your performance, you went over to where Kris was and Taeyeon took the opportunity to talk to the rest of the girls to help her. "Jinja? Are you sure about this, Tae?" Sunny asked worriedly. "I'm sure. Please, just help me."  Taeyeon pleaded. Each of the girls looked at each other before nodding with smiles on their faces. It was until the awarding came did you approach the girls again. "You ready for this?" Tiffany asked while Taeyeon nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Glad to have you back, TaeTae." Tiffany whispered with a smile. "And the winners are....." Taeyeon took your hand and gave it a squeeze while you kept your eyes closed and head down. "EXO!" Confetti went off and you opened your eyes as cheers filled the area. A small smile made its way to your lips as you watched the boys with a small laugh. Since you were busy watching them, you didn't notice your members surrounding you before Taeyeon pulled you close with her arms wrapped around your neck as she hugged you tightly.

 

"You don't know how much you've also confused me, pabo-yah...." She whispered and pressed her forehead against yours, happy that a few of the artists helped along with hiding the two of you. "Please, don't leave me again. I missed you so much." And with that, Taeyeon sealed it with a kiss on the lips, pouring out her emoitions and you wrap your arms around her waist, squeezing her lightly. "I love you, _____..... so, so much." The other artists cheered as you showed a soft smile and pulled her smaller body against you.

 

You may not have won the trophy, but that didn't matter. Not even a million trophies could make you feel as happy as you are now with Taeyeon in your arms. I guess all that struggle and hardwork really paid off.


And here's the finale of Broken Bonds and Shattered Hearts! I hope you liked it and I know it's been so long since I last updated this. Also, I'll be updating Sorry after this, so I hope you look forrward to it.

 

YoonJin, out.