Snow

You and Me

 

"Hey, _____!" Turning around, a wide smile surfaced on your face as you watched the blonde run after you. Even with her face covered and the disguise she had on, you could already tell who it was. "Hey, Wendy." The taller girl panted as she tried to catch her breath while you covered your mouth while giggling.

 

"In a hurry?" You ask with a raised brow and she's already caught her breath before standing straight and looking at you. "Well, I was supposed to be here five minutes ago. I got scared thinking you'll get mad at me for being late again." Wendy replied with a huff. You hit her arm and pout. "Are you implying something?" The blonde just grinned and shook her head. "Nope. I just meant that a pretty shouldn't be waiting." You rolled your eyes at her remark before she wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

 

"Come on, snowman. We don't wanna be late." Shrugging the Canadian's arm off your shoulders then grabbing her hand, you started leading her to school while she followed, albeit complaining the whole time.

 


 

"Can we just stay outside? It's much better than being here." Wendy whined with her head planted to her desk. "Aish. Don't be a lazybum." Irene rolled her eyes while scanning her notes. "I'm not lazy. I'm just not motivated for school." Wendy answered without lifting her head. "Then what about _____?" Seulgi raised a brow as Wendy quickly sat up. "My _____ is a different case. I come to school just because of her, arraseo?"

 

"Your ____?" Seulgi chuckled. "Since when was she yours? Last I checked, you're both just friends." The bear added while the snowman glared at her. "She has been mine since two years ago." The blonde declared confidently. "You never had the guts to tell her, but you did have the guts to rescue her." Irene deadpanned while staring at her friend. "Shut up. We're together and everyone can see that." Wendy meronged the two before they left the dreaming Canadian.

 

"Unnie, come on! Let's go to the park." Joy whined while tugging at your arm, her girlfriend helping as she held the other. "But school isn't even over yet and I have plans after school." You protested, refusing to leave your seat. "We can skip school. You're always present anyway." Yeri tried to reason. "We are not going. You guys need to pay more attention." You shook your head while trying to free your hands. "But unnie, pweaseeee?" They both started to use their aegyo and you found it harder to fight against them.

 


 

 

"Oh. Wendy-ssi, what are you doing here?" One of your classmates asked in surprise after spotting the female standing by the exit of your room. "I'm waiting for _____. Is she still here?" Wendy asked while peeking inside. "Well, _____-ah already left, earlier with Yeri and Joy. But, she did leave a note on her desk. It has your name on it, so I assume she knew you would look for her." He explained and Wendy nodded. "Alright. Thank you." Your classmate bowed and left before Wendy went to take the note and left the school.

 

"Yah! I'm tired! How come both of you are so good at this?" You complained while laying on the layers of snow and trying to catch your breath. "Because you don't know how to." Yeri giggled before throwing a snowball at you. "Yah!"

 

"Come on, unnie! We've been teaching you for hours now. How do you still not know how to ice skate?" Joy yelled, slightly farther from where you were. You sat up and glared at them with your arms crossed above your chest. But as you were about to answer, a voice cut in from behind you.

 

"That's because she needs me." Looking back, a smile spread across your lips as Wendy held you up. "Wendy!" But as she greeted you, a flick met your forehead. "I waited for you, pabo-yah. And then, I find out that you skipped?" This was the first time she was scolding you instead of the other way around about skipping school. And honestly speaking, you didn't really expect it.

 

"Hey, wait! I didn't choose to come here!" You shook your head, but the other was already dragging your to the ice while the two younger girls giggled at your downfall. "Shut it. Now, come on. You still need to learn a few things." Wendy sighed while you look at her.

 

"Don't let go until you're sure you can go." She instructed as soon as your skates touched the frozen water. You smile softly and chuckle under your breath, making Wendy turn her head to look at you. "What's so funny?" She asked while you lowered your scarf under your chin so it didn't cover your mouth.

 

"Come closer." You whispered and covered your mouth with one hand. She leaned in. "Closer." You persisted and Wendy crinkled her nose, but complied. As soon as she was close enough, you leaned in a bit more, keeping your hand near your mouth as you pressed your lips to hers before pulling away, a light blush adorning your pale features as Wendy flushed red.

 

"Thanks, Olaf."

 


 

 

Is it confusing? Fluffy or what? I don't know. I just made it up. Hope you liked it.

 

YoonJin, out.