Chapter 25

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t forget to eat your lunch, okay?” Yixing reminded his papa, cupping his papa’s cheeks with both his little hands as his eyes looked at the elder with worry. “Don’t forget to call,” he added.

 

“Yes, sir,” Chanyeol chuckled as he received a sweet kiss. He kissed Yixing on the cheek too before he put the baby down. The twins were like this before also, when they were still young. They were at the airport. He had to go abroad for some business and he had to be there for a week. His flight would leave in about an hour or so but he didn’t want to go in the last minute. “Bye, babies,” he kissed the twins and Baekhyun as well before he walked to leave.

 

Yixing stood there, pouting while gripping his Lulu-hyung’s arm tightly as he watched his papa leave.

 

“It’s okay, Xingxing. Papa will call,” Yifan tried to comfort the younger as he caressed his back. His papa just suddenly had to leave and Yixing had a hard time accepting that.

 

Yixing sniffed as he tried hard not to cry but when his papa got near the lady guard, he quickly let go of his Lulu-hyung and ran to his papa. “Papa!”

 

“Yixing!” Baekhyun tried to stop Yixing but the kid had already reached his papa, hugging his papa’s legs tightly and sobbing. “Aigoo, baby,” he cooed as he followed the child.

 

“What is it, baby?” Chanyeol asked as he lifted Yixing again.

 

“Papa,” Yixing wiped his tears first before he looked up at his papa. “Don’t forget to eat lunch, papa,” he reminded his papa again as he combed his papa’s hair using his little fingers while trying to act calm. “Don’t forget to call, okay?”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he saw how little Yixing was trying really hard not to cry. “You already said that, baby,” he said, making Yixing gasp and tear up again.

 

“T-Then…” Yixing stuttered. “B-Bye…” he trembled.

 

Chanyeol hugged his little Yixing tight. “It’s okay, Yixing,” he tried to comfort his sweet, little angel. “Papa will be back before you know it,” It was hard for him too. He didn’t want to be away from his babies and husband for too long.

 

“Don’t forget Yixing…” Yixing mumbled against his papa’s shoulders.

 

Chanyeol laughed. “Why will I forget little Yixing?” he asked, caressing Yixing’s back. “Besides, don’t be sad. Your mama and hyungs are with you.”

 

Yixing stared deeply at his papa first before he pressed his forehead against his papa’s cheeks. “Stay a bit longer?” he requested shyly.

 

“Okay, little one,” Chanyeol said before they sat on the free seats again. “Papa will stay a bit longer so don’t cry,” he comforted the baby.

 

“I’ll miss you papa,” Yixing had stopped crying but he was still pouting cutely.

 

“Dandan, it’s okay,” Luhan appeared in front of Yixing and smiled at him. “Lulu-hyung and Fanfan-hyung will give you even more love so you won’t be lonely while papa is not here,” he assured their little angel as he pinched his chubby cheek.

 

“See, I told you, baby,” Chanyeol tapped Yixing’s little nose.

 

“Ok…” Yixing smiled. After a while, he finally let go of his papa. He hugged his Fanfan-hyung tight as he watched his papa walk away “Papa, I’ll miss you!” he shouted and when his papa waved back at him, he grinned widely. “I love you, papa! Take care!”

 

 

“No, Taekwoon. Yixing doesn’t like you,” Yifan lightly shoved Taekwoon away.

 

“Oh, come on,” Taekwoon still followed where the twins were going anyway. “I’m just gonna say hi.”

 

“Don’t make him cry again!” Luhan glared at Taekwoon.

 

“I never made him cry!” Taekwoon countered.

 

“He cried when we went home!” Yifan informed other. “He thought you were bullying him!”

 

“I wasn’t. He’s just so cute, ok?” Taekwoon tried to justify himself.

 

“Well, of course. He’s our baby.” Luhan reasoned. “Dandan!” he shouted once he saw his Yixing and glomped at his baby who was currently pushing Chenchen on the swing.

 

“Lulu-hyung!” Yixing beamed, seeing his Lulu-hyung. They were at school and it was their lunchbreak. His hyungs always visit him during lunchbreak.

 

“Xingxing, is Chenchen bullying you?” Yifan asked as he got an armful of Jongdae. Jongdae is an only child that’s why he adores the twins so much.

 

“Hyung! When did I ever bully Yixing?” Jongdae whined, pouting at his Fanfan-hyung.

 

“Sometimes,” Yifan replied as he squeezed Jongdae’s cheeks. When the kid frowned at him, he laughed. “Just kidding,” he said before he was pulled in a hug again.

 

“Hi, Yixing!” Taekwoon appeared in front of Yixing and smiled a bright smile. The kid, though, was startled and turned around to hug his Lulu-hyung.

 

“Lulu-hyung…” Yixing whimpered against his Lulu-hyung’s chest. He knew that kid. He was the one who ate his chocolate— the chocolate he was saving for his beloved hyungs. “Hyung…” his little hands clutched his hyung’s uniform tight as he tried to disappear. This person was that same person who kept pulling on his curly hair before, trying to straighten it out.

 

“Yixing, I’m a good hyung, I promise!” Taekwoon tried coaxing the baby to look at him.

 

“It’s okay, Dandan,” Luhan comforted their baby Yixing. “Lulu-hyung is here,” he whispered.

 

Yixing looked up at his Lulu-hyung first just to make sure that his Lulu-hyung was really there. When he saw his Lulu-hyung smiling down at him, he finally decided to look at the stranger-hyung. When he turned his face though, a finger suddenly poking his cheek stopped him midway and then the stranger-hyung was laughing so hard. He stepped back and looked up at the stranger hyung with pitiful eyes. The stranger-hyung was laughing at him and he didn’t know why. “W-why…” Yixing’s lower lip pouted so much as he trembled on his spot. “H-Hyung…” tears formed in his eyes and it startled Taekwoon.

 

“Yixing…” Taekwoon quickly pulled Yixing closer to him. “Hey, why are you crying?” he asked as he cupped those chubby cheeks.

 

“S-Stranger-hyung is making fun of Yixing…” Yixing answered, making the twins laugh at the nickname he just made up.

 

Taekwoon seemed offended because how could Yixing call him stranger-hyung when he calls Junmyeon and Minseok by their names. “I’m not making fun of you and I’m Taekwoon-hyung, not stranger-hyung!”

 

“Why was Taekwoon-hyung laughing?” Yixing was frowning like he really wanted to look mad at Taekwoon but he really just looked so cute and the elder started laughing again. His expression quickly turned into a pouting one like a kicked puppy.

 

“Omg, why are you so cute?” Taekwoon asked as he squeezed Yixing’s chubby cheeks. “I’m sorry. I’m laughing ‘coz I’m happy. I’ve never seen anyone so cute. Don’t cry,” he explained, grinning widely.

 

“Ok…” Yixing stepped back and wiped his tears. After that, he looked up cutely at the elder. “Hi, Taekwoon-hyung,” he greeted with a smile, dimple and all and Taekwoon cooed and pulled the kid in a hug.

 

“Who’s that?” Sehun asked as he tugged on his Lulu-hyung’s arm. He was frowning and pointing at the person who was hugging Yixing.

 

“That’s my classmate, Taekwoon. He likes Yixing,” Luhan informed the kid.

 

Sehun quickly went to Taekwoon and glared at the elder. The elder stared at him curiously but he just crossed his arms over his chest and continued glaring. “I like Yixing and Yixing likes me too!” he shouted out of the blue like he was challenging Taekwoon which confused everyone.

 

“Wha—?” Taekwoon tried to ask what was that about but Yixing suddenly squirmed away from his hug.

 

“Sehun!” Yixing called loudly as he gave Sehunnie a tight hug. Sehun left earlier because some of his female classmates wanted to talk to him (heartthrob, haha). Yixing felt more than happy to have him back.

 

Sehun hugged Yixing back first before he smiled victoriously at Taekwoon. Then, he childishly stuck his tongue out.

 

“OMG!” Luhan gasped.

 

“So possessive,” Yifan commented, laughing while Taekwoon stood there, dumbfounded.

 

 

“Papa!” Yixing greeted while waving both his little hands at the laptop. They were on the floor with his mama and his twin-hyungs and he was sitting on his mama’s lap. They squeezed themselves so they could fit in the screen.

 

“Hi babies!” Chanyeol greeted back with a wide smile.

 

“You’re late! I miss you papa!” Yixing pouted cutely. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter