2.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

I guess our 3-year relationship from high school ended easily just like how it started. Bye, Nam Woo Hyun.

      

It has been weeks since the break up of Woo hyun and I. Friends were concerned about us and kept asking about it. I didn't told anyone the reason for our break up hence they were worried. The concerns actually turned me into thinking back how we both used to share great memories. Which actually hurt me to know that things doesn't last forever.

Furthermore, to push me into remembering the past, an audition was going to be held in a week.. Under WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT.

      

" YAAAAH ! _______ ah ~ ! PLEASE JOIN THE AUDITION WITH ME... " Na-Ra begged me for what seemed like the fifth time.

" NO " I said firmly and continued reading my book.

Should I tell her that Woo hyun is working in that company ..? I guess not.. , I thought to myself.

" If you don't ... kekeke " Na-Ra smirked.

" WHAT. " I replied worriedly.

Firstly, whenever Na-Ra smirks at you, something bad will happen to you. I've been with her since high school. There wasn't a time when nothing would happen when she smirked. Something would.. SHE'S A DEVIL IN DISGUISE. But I still love her though. kekeke. She's my best friend and she never fails to make my day.

Secondly, it's always wise to do what she tells you to do. Therefore, SHE ALWAYS GETS HER WAY T 3 T

Immediately, the sound of papers being torn was heard. I was looking straight at Na-Ra as she tore my book into half.

Hmmmm.......

      

" JANG NA-RAAAAAAA " I shouted at her.

" So... Are you going to join me in the auditions ? " She looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted.

I swear there was an evil aura behind those puppy eyes. I felt like strangling her, THAT WAS A BOOK THAT I QUEUED FOR HOURS JUST TO GET A SIGNATURE FROM THE AUTHOR HIMSELF.

" Ugh, FINE " I gave up.

" Yay ! " Na-Ra cheered and started dancing around the room. She even tried to pulled me to dance.

" SERIOUSLY ? " I thought as I mentally facepalmed myself.

      

Author's note:

MUCH LOVE TO SUBSCRIBERS, READERS & COMMENTS ♥ ♥ ♥ Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^ ^