29.

P A R A D I S E ♥

 

_______'s POV:

"They're making me jealous!" Na-Ra shouted. "She's younger than me and she already have a boyfriend... I guess I'm gonna be a loner forever.."

"Stop being so dramatic, Na-Ra." I hissed.

Na-Ra stared back at me with a pair of vicious eyes.

"Come on _______, they're leaving soon, aren't you gonna go over there and bid them goodbye?" Na-Ra asked, pleading me with her bright innocent eyes. "Let's go~" Na-Ra said as she started dragging me towards both of them.

"You just wanted to see Sungyeol, didn't you?" I giggled. "Ya, whatever" Na-Ra replied.

We were at the airport, bidding goodbye to the pair of lovebirds leaving to America. Eunkyung and ... Woohyun, that is. As we got up closer towards them, I saw Hoya nodding towards what Woohyun was saying. They seemed so serious.

"Hey, I'm glad both of you came." Woohyun said and smiled.

"I'll miss you both.." I shyly said. " and you better treat Eunkyung well!" I emphasized.

"Thanks." Woohyun said.

Thanks...?

"Anyway, I've gotta board the plane already guys, see you in the future." Woohyun said. "let's go." he said as he wrapped his arm around Eunkyung.

"Wait." Eunkyung whispered as she turned back and faced me.

"Thanks unnie." she said as she hugged me tight.

" Goodbye, my dear Eunkyung" I replied.

It has been four months since they left for America and it was already the start of a new year. All the trainees and artistes were preparing for the new year party that night. Everyone were stressing out on what to wear especially, my dear friend, Na-Ra.

"Will this do?!" she asked for the umpteenth time that day.

"Yes."

"You've been giving me the same answer for the past 3 hours, FRIEND. " she said.

" OKAY FINE YOU LOOK PRETTY" I shouted.

" really??" Na-Ra said as she started blushing.

"Sungyeol will definitely like it." I said. "Anyways, you both are already a couple now. He should like it." I added.

"Right.. Hehe" Na-Ra giggled.

" What about you? aren't you gonna dress up?" Na-Ra asked.

" For who to see?"

"Hoya? Is there anything wrong between you two?" Na-Ra asked worriedly as she sat herself on my bed beside me.

"Nah, it's just... He recently got so busy, I hardly get to talk to or meet him."

" Have both of you together?"

"Nope."

" Dude, drink one this either wise you're a chicken." Sunggyu teased.

At the either side, Sungyeol's with Na-Ra, hugging each other.

"No hyung! Don't drink anymore!" Sungjung warned Myungsoo.

"Then kiss me on my cheek." Myungsoo replied in a drunk state. (A/N: hehe.)

"Have you seen Hoya?" I asked the wandering Dongwoo.

" He must be inside the dance studio practicing. Go check him out." Dongwoo smirked.

Is he drunk too...? Hm.

I started walking out of the party and heading towards the dance studio. The light was on.

I slowly opened the door and peeked in. There was no one. I walked in further and suddenly... The light was off.

I quickly ran over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

OH IM GONNA DIEEEEE

"Hoya!!!" I shouted as they were the only words in my mind.

The lights were then turn back on and in came Lee Howon. I felt a huge sense of relief in my heart. I really needed him.

He came over and hugged me tightly. We place our nose bridges against each other.

"Don't leave me alone.." I whispered.

 

" I love you. " he said.

" Would you be the girl of my Paradise? " <3

THE END.