19.

P A R A D I S E ♥

A/N: Hi there ! ^ ^ Just wanted to say I've wrote a oneshot recently, and you probably wanna chek it out? hehe >___< It's called " White Confession " http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108405/white-confession-infinite-oneshot-sungyeol

Appreciate if you could view it ! ^ ^ thanks :') <3

 

From last chapter:

" Thanks, Hoya " I whispered.

 

Woo hyun's POV:

" That's why . . " I said.

" Hey, wait. Is that . . . Hoya and _______ ? " Sunggyu exclaimed.

" What --- " I replied as I peeked over to see _______ hugging Hoya. " Oh, yeah. " I replied.

" Ahh, you may have helped, but are you really planning on keeping this from them ?   " Sunggyu asked as they continue eavesdropping to their conversation.

" What can I do ? I started hurting her. . " Woo hyun answered.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

" Hey, let's make a bet ! "  Woo hyun shouted to Sunggyu as Hoya entered the dorm room.

" What bet ? " Sunggyu asked.

" If I can make _______ fall in love with me again, you must buy me A PINK's album. " Woo hyun replied.

" Urgh, fine. " Sunggyu pouted.

" Bastard. " Hoya mumbled under his breathe, loud enough for both of them to hear as he picked up his jacket and walked out of the room.

 

" Are you sure you're gonna do this ? " Sunggyu asked worriedly. " You may be treated as the bad guy, you know? "

" I'm already prepared. I hurt her in the beginning . . and I want her to deserve a better guy than me. " Woo hyun softly replied.

" So you deliberately test Hoya's love for _______ when you found out that _______ has interest in him ? "  Sunggyu asked/

" Yeah. " Woo hyun answered.

" I just wanted to know whether you still like _______ . " Sunggyu curiously asked as he looked into Woo hyun's eyes.

" . . . Of course. But I'm not gonna hurt her again. " Woo hyun answered firmly.

 

 

" Okay, _______ would be passing by here later. You know what to do, Sunggyu. " Woo hyun whispered.

" Oh ! there she is, and she's coming over ! " Sunggyu whispered back.

 

" You think she would fall for you back ? " Sunggyu said.

" Of course, if I wasn't confident, why would I make this bet with you. " Woo hyun replied.

" Why do you need the money so urgently anyway ? " Sunggyu asked.

" I wanna buy Apink's album . . " Woo hyun smirked.

" WHAT ?! For that , you would play with _______'s feelings ? " Sunggyu shouted.

" We already broke up anyways. " Woo hyun replied. 

 

" You're gonna make her hate you so that she would move on to Hoya ? " Sunggyu whispered as they started walking away.

Woo hyun nodded his head in agreement.

" I'm sorry, _______ . " Woo hyun thought to himself.

 

-------------------------------------END---OF----FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woo hyun's POV:

" Thanks, Hoya " _______ whispered. " for the date. "

" Welcome " Hoya replied as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. " You better get some sleep now or else you will turn into a panda " Hoya teased.

" hehehe, okay ! goodnight . " _______ smiled as she returned back to her dorm.

 

" Hoya, you better treat her right . . and better than me. " Woo hyun thought to himself in his mind.