4.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

" Good luck. " he said while looking into my eyes.

Nodding my head, I headed to the room where the auditions took place.

      

* Auditions ended *

As Na-Ra and I walked out of the room, Woo hyun came rushing towards us.  

" How was it ? " Woo hyun asked curiously.

Upon seeing me ignoring Woo hyun, Na-Ra shook her head and walked away. I guess she wanted us both to have a private talk or something.

Seeing Na-Ra walked away, I decided to reply him. "I guess it was okay .." I replied awkwardly looking somewhere else.

As the hall at the auditions crowded with more people, Woo hyun pulled me to a side outside of the hall.

" I'm sorry about that day .. " Woo hyun mumbled.

If he didn't mentioned that line, I would have forgotten what had happened weeks ago easily. Why does he have to appear again and refresh all the memories in my mind. He shouldn't have appeared in my life in the first place if I had known he would hurt me like that..

I clenched my fist.

" Sorry ..... " Woo hyun repeated himself.

" SHUT UP. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ANYMORE, YOU SELFISH BASTARD ! " I shouted at him with tears rolling down my cheeks. " YOU DUMPED ME FOR YOUR DREAMS OF BECOMING AN IDOL. I HATE YOU. "

Woo hyun was obviously shocked at my reply. He wasn't the only one who was. I am too. I have never felt so angry at someone.

" Weren't you the one who admired idols all along ...? Why aren't you happy when I become one ?? " he replied.

His reply struck me. Why.. Was it all my fault for bringing myself to this state ? Was it because Woo hyun wanted to make me happy hence he became an idol so that I would admire him more than I admire the other idols ? But it doesn't make sense..

" Woo hyun, it doesn't make sense you know.. If the consequences of becoming an idol was to break us up, why would you do that.. " I cried.

Silence lingered around in the atmosphere for awhile before Woo hyun replied.

" _______, you know that I love you . " he replied looking straight at me.

" I guess, you meant ONCE . " I exclaimed and ran back into the hall wiping away my tears.

Turning around for one last time, Woo hyun was hitting his fist on the solid wall.

" _______, YOU NEED TO FORGET ABOUT NAM WOO HYUN ! ! ! " I shouted to myself in my mind.

As I ran on, I bumped onto someone unknowingly.

      

Author's note:

As always, the thanks to comments & subscribers ♥ Please anticipate ~ ^ ^