26.

P A R A D I S E ♥

From last chapter:

Hoya's POV:

I wanted to stop time, I wanted that moment to last. I wanted her to be by my side forever. I know I'm being selfish but I can't get over the fact that I'm falling in love with you, _______.

 

Your POV:

Woo hyun, you pabo. Doing so much for me just to forget you and carry on with my new life. Tears started rolling down as I lied down on my bed, there was a mixture of regret and being guilty towards him. I should've known earlier right? Wiping away my tears, I remembered again, his every thoughtful ways to me when we were together.

You're already hinting me to move on, don't you? Fine, I shan't stay.

 

*knock knock*

"Come in " I whispered, loud enough for the person knocking on the door to hear.

" Unnie "

" Eun kyung ? yes? " I forced a smile.

Eun kyung cautiously came in and settled beside me.

 

" You alright ? " she gently asked.

I nodded my head. " Eun kyung, you have feelings for woo hyun right? I asked immediately.

" huh .. " she answered with uncertainty.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, sister-like. " take care of him for me, will you? "

Before she had the chance to react, I shoved her out of the room, locking the door. I laid my back towards the door, sliding down towards the floor. As I sat on the cold floor, I thought, this would be the best for all of us, right?

 

- next day -

" Hoya? " I called after him as he was walking infront of me.

" sup " he replied with a smile.

" Are you liking someone? "

 

 

Author's POV:

really really sorry for super late updates, school is sooooo taking up my time!  > <